This Is Even Worse Than Cookie

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The maknae is 13 and the others are 15, 17, 20, 20

Complex is over-rated, Ill go up higher and shine brighter than anyone else

BLACKPINKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKATHE VOLUNTEERS

ee868cb541261094eb3c49077579820d9d2684ef.gifv259551f29b1b419b0910ccd1ffe7a59b3ca03dbb.gifv9179a574e42e68a00c37635d5151fe4ebba30003.gifv9fbbfdae9fd592cc7858e29f534e290375563da9.gifv

• the song is about eating

and the MV is kind of about eating, then being in belly and then shitting?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Ehhhh a little weird, yes. the shorty parts are a bit....sus....but for the song overall? I think it's just about Macaroni Cheese LOL nothing too weird like Cookie, Cookie to me was way worse and way disgusting. I think this is just Weird not with any sinister energy. But I don't think the 13 year old member should be singing any of those parts. She shouldn't even be in the group she's too young.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• I think this is literally about mac and cheese though, i mean a hash induced take on it for sure, but still about mac and cheese and trying to make a meme video splash with it.

Cookie wasnt about cookies. I still remember Dany staring directly at the camera and telling us to look at her cookie, i was like wtf am i supposed to be looking at i dont see no chocolate chip deliciousness omg.

External Content youtu.be

• Ehhhh a little weird, yes. the shorty parts are a bit....sus....but for the song overall? I think it's just about Macaroni Cheese LOL nothing too weird like Cookie, Cookie to me was way worse and way disgusting. I think this is just Weird not with any sinister energy. But I don't think the 13 year old member should be singing any of those parts. She shouldn't even be in the group she's too young.

Pour it over my body doesn't sound weird too you? And all those on the creamy sides?

The members themselves wrote the

Out of the 5 lyricists, 4 are members of the group (and they are credited before the other person) lyricsk0gj5exlimpb1.jpg

Credit order doesn't actually denote who contributed the most and considering the song (and the sus parts) are primarily English, they probably didn't add that much compared to the other 4, 2 of which being the producers

ee868cb541261094eb3c49077579820d9d2684ef.gifv259551f29b1b419b0910ccd1ffe7a59b3ca03dbb.gifv9179a574e42e68a00c37635d5151fe4ebba30003.gifv9fbbfdae9fd592cc7858e29f534e290375563da9.gifv

• And cookie was about CDs

still nothing close to Red Velvet milkshake

Cold and thick milkshake

The sharp feeling spreads on the tip of my tongue

Make me crazy

I can't see through you, babe

I can't read you

That's why you draw me in even more

The scent of vanilla is like a reversal

The way you speak is nice, that is a hint

You softly push me around

All night, you enter deeper into my heart

(Ah-woo) Oh, my, my head is spinning like its about to break

(Ah-woo) Oh, my, the moment we touch I get tingly

(Ah-woo) So high, this foreign feeling is exciting

(Ah-woo) Ah, na-na, ooh-la-la-la I like it

Even if I take just one sip, it's obvious

There's constantly white foam above my lip

Even if I pretend I don't know and hide it, it's you

Ah ooh-la-la-la I like it

Even the milk-colored waves remind me of you

Even if you're ambiguous and vague, constantly

My heart keeps getting bigger, it's you

Ah, ooh-la-la-la I like it

(Ah-woo) Oh, my, the ground is spinning backwards

(Ah-woo) Oh, my, you suck me in like a black hole

(Ah-woo) So high, the full feeling is dizzying

(Ah-woo) Ah, na-na, ooh-la-la-la I like it

The milkshake under the sun

I want to drink it in one gulp

Make me crazy

You're mysterious, babe

I want to get to know you

The secret inside that pure white

Ecstatic kiss, my lips on your two cheeks

I imagine it without you knowing

I want to melt in your arms (Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)

Even if I take just one sip, it's obvious

My lips soar up, what should I do

Even if I drink and drink, it's still you

Ah, ooh-la-la-la, I like it (Ayy, yeah)

The moment I let my guard down you flow in (Oh)

My heart flutters because of your sweet gaze (Oh)

This season is all about you

Ah, ooh-la-la-la, I like it

External Content www.youtube.com

• Credit order doesn't actually denote who contributed the most and considering the song (and the sus parts) are primarily English, they probably didn't add that much compared to the other 4, 2 of which being the producers

If you look at the credits, you see that the producers and composers did not take part in the lyrics.

The sole lyricists are 4 members of the group and that Jaedyn person. So unless that Jaedyn person wrote most of the song the members are the main contributors.

Also on the bside "Posse Up" the only lyricists are 3 members, so they are able to write the lyrics of a song by themselves.

I'm not saying that makes the lyrics of the song suitable for their age. Some parts are indeed pretty weird

Pour it over my body, all that cheddar cheese, right here (Right here)

What do you mean it’s not tasty? Don’t just make it up (Make it up)

you guys can’t convince me that don’t sound weird like be fr :pepe-magnify:

• Look up the credits on Spotify. Title posters usually condense it down and it's not unheard of for songwriters to be left off it.

M&C has the members plus 4 other songwriters

Posse up has 2 other songwriters (those same 2 producers) besides the members. And a lot less english

Reve has a lot of sexual songs.

Do I need to explain the difference between a group where the oldest is 20 and a group where the youngest was 20

• Actually, that's exactly what credits do. That's the understood and industry wide format going on... well long before 'Kpop' was a thing.

I've seen a lot of songwriters say it doesn't, it's done randomly, alphabetically, seniority or prestige, guest writers first etc

I've also seen songs bought off other artists where very little is changed but the demo writer is put last.

In normal pop and kpop

• I've seen a lot of songwriters say it doesn't, it's done randomly, alphabetically, seniority or prestige, guest writers first etc

I've seen lots of so-called scientists and health professionals tell me that COVID vaccines will make Bill Gates control us with 5g. I've seen a minority of sill opinions from every type of person.

The fact remains that credits, listed here, listed on every 'track list' rating, in liner notes etc all follow an agreed format - contribution order. Anyone telling you otherwise has some sort of agenda or is just plain mistaken.

This is a common practice not only in Music, but in Scientific papers and other industries which list authorship or credit. There are always exceptions of course (more in certain science disciplines), but unless otherwise specifically noted it's by relative contribution.

The only time it's different is when you have aggregation services. For example KOMCA lists it by KOMCA number, because their job is to manage and list the copyrights, not to provide credits to the songs.

• Pour it over my body doesn't sound weird too you? And all those on the creamy sides?

I don't understand how everybody missed that. Unless the entire word eats mac and cheese differently than I do. But I definitely don't pour it on my body and then ask someone if it's tasty.

Pour it over my body, all that cheddar cheese, right here (Right here)

What do you mean it’s not tasty? Don’t just make it up (Make it up)

Then, you eat it, easy peasy, already into my mouth, ya, ya (Ya, ya)

• I've seen a lot of songwriters say it doesn't, it's done randomly, alphabetically, seniority or prestige, guest writers first etc

I've also seen songs bought off other artists where very little is changed but the demo writer is put last.

In normal pop and kpop

actually the order matters at least when it comes to YG groups that's what we have been told and it does make sense

• actually the order matters at least from YG writing credits that's what we have been told

YG was exactly who I was thinking of ad to why credits don't matter lol

• Just saying - the things I heard when I was 13 from other students and on through high school... Yea, they could have written them. This is not to say there weren't any outside influences even if the members ultimately penned the lyrics, but it's not that far fetched that kids think its cool to act like they are already adults. Most are going through puberty at this age.

• the ones that are first are the ones that contribute the most you can see this with iKON, treasure and big bang for example

some of the members are first in some songs and in others they are last

It's not like that for BP

Teddy is almost always first even if someone else wrote most the song like pwf or ktl

• writing credits go in the order that the label agrees they go on. If someone has lots of clout and wants to put their name first despite not contributing much, then that’s what happens. Same with scientific papers, clout decides writing order. Same with writing Hans Zimmer pieces - Hans gets first billing cause he’s the king

In the end It’s an honesty game between the label and the central body, that most people honor most of the time.

• Kraft:

Another entity that needs to apologize for their crimes against children

probably but it's never going to happen...

the likelihood of any huge conglomerate being accountable for their actions is about as the same as me getting a profile picture!!!

• The fact remains that credits, listed here, listed on every 'track list' rating, in liner notes etc all follow an agreed format - contribution order. Anyone telling you otherwise has some sort of agenda or is just plain mistaken.

the loophole here is that “contribution” is defined arbitrarily by the songwriters. Each team will have different standards, like who writes the most bars of music is what we ASSUME but there’s no hard and fast rule

If the “chief songwriter” acts more as an orchestrator of talent, bringing in lines from other contributors but ultimately having final say, who’s to say that they can’t put themselves as first writer? The recording industry doesn’t care, they assume that you’ve sorted your internal issues out before you make the submission to them

• probably but it's never going to happen...

the likelihood of any huge conglomerate being accountable for their actions is about as the same as me getting a profile picture!!!

But the CHILDREN :pepe-sad:

• This thread contains 18 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!