Is Lisa the biggest idol in the world?

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Jesus. I had no clue it was still going this strong. I didnt like this song at all, Lalisa was 100x better but i cant complain about this accomplishment. From a literal B side to this, it's crazy how viral it became, it feels like the Kpop solo version of Drivers License or Cupid.

I remember pontificating over Lisa being the biggest individual idol in the world a few years back before 4th gen took over and while BP and BTS and Twice were still duking it out. So the question should be asked again... is she the single biggest idol in the world? I think JK is the only one to challenge her, Seven looks like it is going on a rampage right now.

lizkook3kissblow.gif

• Apparently it's Kyujin, according to someone who went to a vodka fueled concert in Southern Europe!!!

Also

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• she achieved 1b streams in more then 2 yrs...

Thks to her akgaes looping the song cos they din want jk left and right to achieve it first...

Driving licence 1b in 8 mths..!

Seven on track to reach 1b in 100+ days ... breaking miley flowers 111 days !!

Seven now has 700+ streams in 65 days.

Fyi, Jimin lc and cupid shd also reach 1b streams in under 2 yrs!

• Why the hell will Lisa stans loop the song just because "they didnt want JK left n right NOT to achieve it first "... they will bloody Loop it so Lisa will get 1B streams... do u think fans of other idols don't loop their songs lol

Seven will definitely beat it real fast AND Lisa will remain the First kpop idol to get 1B streams... no one has to lose

• Why the hell will Lisa stans loop the song to just because "they didnt want JK left n right NOT to achieve it first "... they will bloody Loop it so lisa will get 1B streams... do u think fans of other idols don't loop their songs lol

Seven will definitely beat it real fast AND Lisa will remain the First kpop idol to get 1B steams... no one has to lose

Because its kpop...you have to be the first... :pepe-life-support:

• Why the hell will Lisa stans loop the song to just because "they didnt want JK left n right NOT to achieve it first "... they will bloody Loop it so lisa will get 1B streams... do u think fans of other idols don't loop their songs lol

Seven will definitely beat it real fast AND Lisa will remain the First kpop idol to get 1B steams... no one has to lose

I mean months ago the song was doing less 1M streams per day then it moved to 3M and Spotify filters half of the daily streams.

• No looking at Jungkooks Seven it isn't even ballpark close. I mean Seven is a couple months old and already over 700m streams right? Sevens performance level is on a completely different scale...

• 60%-70% filtering rate and not charting on spotify means ur looping to an extreme level!

It only happened towards the last 300m streams when both song when on track to reach it first...

Armys gave up the challenge because seven had bigger records to break!

Seven even surpassed Money being the most streamed kpop song in thailand spotify..!

• 60%-70% filtering rate and not charting on spotify means ur looping to an extreme level!

It only happened towards the last 300m streams when both song when on track to reach it first...

Armys gave up the challenge because seven had bigger records to break!

Seven even surpassed Money being the most streamed kpop song in thailand spotify..!

Armys were never doing the so called challenge to 1billion first anyway, LnR was moving along nicely and was on course to be fastest and the first to 1bn anyway before Lisa solos panicked and started botting a 2 year old song which then as a consequence had more than 60% filtering daily. This was way before 7 released so nope its not cause Armys wanted to focus on 7 but because they cannot compete with what botting Lisa solos were doing given we focus on multiple members and songs.

Anyway, Jk will end up with 2 songs having more than 1 billion streams soon. Seven may end up getting the greatest Spotify record which is fastest to 1billion ever.

Regarding OP's title thread, be for real OP, everyone knows who is the biggest Kpop idol unless its a delulu.

• This feels like a set up

Lisa is one of the biggest idols, but making this thread when 7 is on pace to become the fastest song to reach 1B in HISTORY (under 5 months I think?) is a choice

Felt like a set up to me too cause Op knows the reality still acts like they know nothing.

lol not a setup, i dont follow Spotify that closely, i knew JK was dominating because of headlines on threads here but i had no clue he was gonna hit 1B in five months. I literally spend all day pouring over Melon Top 100 every hour, i dont got time for Spotify or Hot 100 or any of that mess. X(

• lol not a setup, i dont follow Spotify that closely, i knew JK was dominating because of headlines on threads here but i had no clue he was gonna hit 1B in five months. I literally spend all day pouring over Melon Top 100 every hour, i dont got time for Spotify or Hot 100 or any of that mess. X(

Jungkook is not competing with Kpop records, its mainstream pop that he competes with. Seven is on its way to becoming the fastest song ever in Spotify history to hit 1 billion streams.

• If YG had promoted Lisa as well as Hybe promotes their artist then she would've been a contender side by side with JK.

For now she remains the foreigner that everyone is bitter over, funny how zero blinks are celebrating this achievement and so many on this thread putting her down for something all kpoppies do lol.

People talk about diversity in Kpop and yet continue to belittle and demean the only true successful foreign artist for her success that she's rightfully earned.

• The delusion...

It is the truth. She is not bigger than any of BTS maknae line and certainly not the biggest kpop individual. Even some blinks would agree with that.

Blackpink individual popularity is overrated just like their group popularity. So understandable that some delusional blinks would think she is known amongst western "GP" when she barely charts in the west and all her collabs have flopped...

• What is even the arguement here? Lisa is definitely in the top 3 most popular idols world wide at the least. Like come on you just sound like a loser saying this

BTS maknae line has 3 members and everyone is more popular than her. All of them are more popular than her in Korea, Japan and the west. Unarguably. The only argument to be had is in China and SEA.

The way Jungkook is doing in her own home country Thailand, I can even argue that he is more popular than her there....

• It is the truth. She is not bigger than any of BTS maknae line and certainly not the biggest kpop individual. Even some blinks would agree with that.

Blackpink individual popularity is overrated just like their group popularity. So understandable that some delusional blinks would think she is known amongst western "GP" when she barely charts in the west and all her collabs have flopped...

She is. The western GP, for the most part, can name BTS and Blackpink as groups but can't name a single BTS member. Most can't even name a BP member either and if they can, it's Lisa.

I'm not even a Lisa stan, she's my least favourite member of BP but facts are facts.

On top of that, some Blackpink songs get played by regular non K-pop fans. Not so much with BTS. Their English lyrics and delivery are far too cringey and don't work well in a western market outside of K-pop circles.

They can have all the success they like. Good for them. None of them even come close to Lisa in terms of popularity in the West. Like, at all. Sorry.

• Some people really reside in an alternate universe :clown:

No help for them cause they do not even realise how delusional they are....cause even if you show them google trend, regular pop culture reference name dropping on prime time shows, youtube searches, twitter, tiktok, streams, sales, charting...etc they would still not believe cause who cares about facts when their biased subjective take is all that matters.

Girl cannot even get a 1 on US itunes forget Hot 100, imagine saying gp is checking her out in the west.

• You surely do live in your own universe lol...

Anyways thank you for being the proof for everything I said in that second para. Read it again and laugh.... ^^

• This thread contains 193 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!