Posts by viino

Like I said in another thread:

I don't know what people are freaking out about. There have been groups in the past whose members signed with other companies and others renewed yet they were able to strike a deal with the original company who owns the rights to the group in order to have more freedom yet continue to do group activities.

That's all this is. And if true, it's actually really good news. It means the girls will have far more creative freedom as a group. And far more creative freedom in solo activities for the girls who don't renew with YG. But because the rights are owned by YG at least one of the girls has to stay with them otherwise BP has to disband because no company can afford to buy those rights.

So thank you Rosé for taking one for the team (again, if this is true - and I hope it is).

In addition to this, YG's stock plummeting only means that they will do whatever they can to debut Babymonster ASAP.

Personally, I couldn't care less as I'm not interested in groups debuting with minors. Sure, I'll stream any song if I like it but I'm not gonna be a fan of children, I'm grown.

BUT for those excited for them to debut - I'm sure you won't have to wait much longer so there you go!

I don't know what people are freaking out about. There have been groups in the past whose members signed with other companies and others renewed yet they were able to strike a deal with the original company who owns the rights to the group in order to have more freedom yet continue to do group activities.

That's all this is. And if true, it's actually really good news. It means the girls will have far more creative freedom as a group. And far more creative freedom in solo activities for the girls who don't renew with YG. But because the rights are owned by YG at least one of the girls has to stay with them otherwise BP has to disband because no company can afford to buy those rights.

So thank you Rosé for taking one for the team (again, if this is true - and I hope it is).

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

All I want, while I lay there in a hospital bed in my 90s, is to make sure I have the final chance to grab one of my stupid grandsons by the hair so I can bring him closer to me and whisper in his ear as I take my final breaths: "Always remember little Timmy - aespa, big girls makin' money"

Flatline.

dying-dead.gif

Sadly, this is what I think too. 💔

And the KISS Army has been around since the mid-1970s, so no one can claim originality here.

Didn't know they call themselves that. Fair enough.

I think NewJeans' fandom name is cute. Bunnies hehe

It's weird when grown men call themselves that though. Or stan them at all. But yeah, it's cute for young girls, definitely.

If you think KPop had the worst fandomnames, than you probably never saw JPop

I mean ... :sketchyk:

• Garbageman
    • Sexy People
    • NICO
    • Snow Mania
    • LOVERED
    • SPINEL KIDS
    • TEAM JETZ
    • QWV
    • Earth
    • Master/Mistress
    • SWAG
    • Breeder
    • eighter
    • HAPPY SWINGER (are we in a naughty buisness or what?)
    • Bow

etc.

Breeder??!! 😐😐😐 Yikes.

But she flops like Taylor swift.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Mozart is quaking.

5.25 million per show, that is crazy money.

Lisa could demand at least 10 million per show.

Literally. Jungkook's residency could never. Try having Billboard #1s in every decade since the 80s like Queen of Pop Lalisa Manobal, flop.

Would people consider Olivia Rodrigo an idol?

Not me Googling this and finding out she's of Philippino descent 😐 I thought she was Latina. The more you know...

I actually can't believe she sold her catalogue. How the mighty have fallen...

YGE in 7 years of Blackpink's existence has not had a year with $40m in profits but is willing to give one member that much money per year lol.... I have seen blinks being stupid here (OP being the newest addition) who will actually believe this news.

I don't even believe it 😂 But the fact that so many people do and even prominent KTubers are taking it seriously, should tell you something about her fame. Think. I know it can be hard to do but it's a really useful skill.

Ah yes, I almost forgot that streams and first week sales are totally not blown up by core fanbases and so are completely indicative of the GP's actual interests too. So smart. Guys, I've been dragged. Help.