BANG PD Wanted His Own Version Of NEWJEANS, Which Is Why We Got The Girls Of I'LL-IT

• For one dont take this post serious, this is just a shower thought okay.

Also both girl groups are under HYBE, so either way they are sister groups.

Anyway, I was just thinking about how young and pretty the I'LL-IT girls are, and looking at their photoshoot aesthetic or whatever- even though it's hard to truly grasp what their concept will be cuz they didn't debut yet.

But they gave me a very youthful vibe, which is fine, there's other girl groups like that too.

I was just wondering that maybe Bang PD saw how successful NewJeans was, but also realized he had no control or say over them, so he doesn't have a hand in that success.

So he decided to make his own NewJeans.

Which is why the I'LL-IT girls are real young and have that aesthetic...idk what the aesthetic is called..it's hard to explain it, but I hope yall get what I mean.

Either way, the music will be the real sign, to see what Bang PD is going for with the girls.

Cuz BELIFT is 100% under HYBE now, so Bang PD has the full development of the groups under his name, so these girls are his.

Looking forward to the youth concept and see what he got up his sleeve.

I wouldn't be surprised if the songs go for a dreamy sound or maybe a little Pop sound.

I doubt he gonna go the R&B route like NewJeans did though.

But he's gonna definitely craft them up similar to NewJeans a little bit, but have his own input in it.

And I can see him pushing the girls in Korea hard.

Screenshot_20230903_100044_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230903_101202_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230903_100007_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230903_095930_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230903_101243_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230903_095948_Instagram.jpg

20230903_095821.jpg

20230903_095812.jpg

20230903_095809.jpg

20230903_095813.jpg

20230903_095832.jpg

• If they manage to release music as good as triples’ it’s over for other girlies tbh :violinist-pepe:

(this is a joke btw before anyone starts getting offended) :violinist-pepe:

Too bad triples is riddled with a nugu company bc they’d definitely do better under a company with bigger clout; their music is just too good to be wasted like this

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited once, last by whips ().

• Bang pd needs to stay tf away from them. Belift has good producers, they'll give this gg a unique sound.

Bang PD is the one who oversee ENHYPENS and now I'LL'IT music and concepts😂😭

He the main one who put the groups together and picked what they gonna put out there, just like how he do with

Le sserafim also, and their storyline.

So to think Bang won't be involved over his personal groups is a little crazy💀

• They are indeed very pretty... But with that name they will never be on par with nj

Exactly lol.

New Jeans is so huge in part because ADOR happens to be a marketing genius, and they are tapped into what the market wants right now. If he wanted his own NJ, he's already fucking up from the get go with that name.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

fc48bd06c65bdda5a70662a95298c58967e2efac.gifv2388a663244f2a30b386bac2c9600bc97508161c.gifv

• New Jeans is a silly name too. Like soon they'll be old jeans anyway

I agree but it's a much more marketable and catchy name than i'll-it

Exactly lol.

New Jeans is so huge in part because ADOR happens to be a marketing genius, and they are tapped into what the market wants right now. If he wanted his own NJ, he's already fucking up from the get go with that name.

This. I think it would be less worse if it was ILLIT cause it looks both like elite and lilith.

I am so relieved Starship decided to change I've to Ive because the latter sound catchy, simple, elegant and looks like Ivy. Kpop groups should never have stuff like ' and - in their names.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• They will never be New Jeans but more like Fromis 9, let’s be real this show made zero noise in Korea but I get it New Jeans is the standard so 🫢

girl.....pls be fr.

This is a HYBE girl group we talking about.

Newjeans and Le sserafim are doing amazing, so will I'LL-IT.

Fromis was a flop before they got under HYBE, and are still flop because Pledis don't care to promote them right, plus they a 6 year old group too, so if they not making noise now, I don't see it ever happening, but who knows..that's on Pledis.

Anyway, the show making 0 noise doesn't mean much.

As long as when they ACTUALLY DEBUT they have good music, good visuals, and a good concept and storyline, they'll easily make noise in Korea and have anticipation.

And Bang PD being involved with them already tells me that he's gonna make sure the group is promoted and marketed well.

• I don't think Bang PD had anything to say in it

honestly he just recorded short video and he didn't even show up

remember how in I-LAND even BTS came?

here the only person which came was Seventeen's Woozi and I think it was just for one episode if I remember well

it more feels like Mr Penguin trusted the crew od mentors/judges

wouldn't even be surprised if Lee Hyun, Vincenzo, and that third guy each picked one trainee, and last one was picked by HYBE dance coach or maybe was suggested by Aiki.

also the funniest thing which you wrote is that 'he wants to have his own NewJeans

what? he has them already, after all ADOR is HYBE's subsidiary so he stands above Min Heejin in that 'food chain'

• TRIPLES is my favorite new group right now.

Generation is the best song of this gen.

• lol BangPD has ultimate control of New Jeans, he has veto power over anything he wants at Ador. I'm not sure why kpop fans continue to insist that the tail wags the dog, that somehow the subsidiary can control the parent company. BangPD pays MHJ salary and everyone at Ador. He literally has a fiduciary duty to shareholder to oversee and manage all of his subsidiaries, he could literally be sued for anything MHJ does as an employee at Hybe.

Now, i'm sure he has given MHJ free reign to do whatever the eff she wants because she has proven herself to be the best exec in Kpop right now. As long as she keeps bringing in money and prestige hand over fist, she will have that luxury and freedom. But if they ever start flopping or getting into huge controversies or whatever, you can bet your ass that Bang PD will start laying down the law.

I DO AGREE with you though, in that there could be egos at play. New Jeans is solely MHJ's vision, it's her baby. I think she was given her own label precisely so that she could do things her way without having to gain approval from other execs at Hybe (i think the NJ members were originally training with Yunjin before Ador was formed). I think Bang PD decided to focus on LSRFM while MHJ focused on Ador.

LSRFM has done amazingly well, in most years they would be the top rookies in Kpop, but they are still a step below NJ and Ive. They also have a much different appeal to them, even with Eunchae they just give off an older vibe, and that's on Sakura and Chaewon being so well known in Kpop circles. They're like your fun prankster unnies/noonas, while NJ are more like your kid sisters.

So it's possible that BangPD wants to create his own version of NJ, much younger than LSRFM, with new idols no one has seen before.

• If anything these pics are giving early GFriend vibes. Time will tell whether they do well but I think it speaks volumes how NJ is the HYBE group he's probably least involved with yet the 2nd most successful after BTS.

The girls definitely have a head start over others, cuz of the fact that they from HYBE, and them being sister groups of NewJeans and Le sserafim.

I wouldn't be surprised either if we see other HYBE Artists "promoting" them so to speak or coming out with a "Welcome to the family" message on YouTube and stuff.

So the success will literally be there, they just have to have good songs thats a vibe and Knetz gonna eat it up.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!