Fangirl is as bad as fanboy in sexualized idols.

• I think lots of kpop fans will be surprised to know that lots of inappropriate edits and videos were made by fangirls too. Boy groups with huge portion of their fanbase are female for example have tons of this kind of edits. Yet kpop fans just weirdly didn't talk about this much. Or maybe lots of kpop fans are just not ready for this.

Kpop fans are unique breed anyway.

That's why I'm laughing when kpop fans who stanning groups with minors defending that their groups have more female fans ratio just to prove that those idols will be less sexualised and more safer.

• Yeah I've heard all those noona fans of jungkook stories from back in the day

But men are, in general, creepier

I actually thing it's the contrary and by far

ppl actually consider men fans creepier just because of the uncle fans image and the image of man in media because of some stupid man

but looking at the fact Kpop fangirls are way worse than kpop fanboy

i never saw any fanboy threw to the idols face their underwear like fangirls do when they throw to male idols their bra on stage

and i never saw fanboy sneaking into a female idol hotel room, like some fangirls did with NCT members

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip

Edited once, last by SooYoung ().

• U want to get labelled as misogynist?

• Stop making this a battle of the sexes. Being a delusional, unhinged and obsessed fan is just toxic and brings nothing but misery to the idols they claim to love so much.

I despise them all, male or female, young or old.

• U want to get labelled as misogynist?

for which reason ?

most of the people writing crazy fanfiction about their bias, sexualizing and imagining them do things with their groupmates are fangirls

and history showed us from since the 1st generation that fangirls tend to have much worse behaviour so i don't see what's bad in acknowledging this

aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip

• for which reason ?

most of the people writing crazy fanfiction about their bias, sexualizing and imagining them do things with their groupmates are fangirls

and history showed us from since the 1st generation that fangirls tend to have much worse behaviour so i don't see what's bad in acknowledging this

Exactly plus there's a double standard. A crazy guy doing something is immediately called out and the offender arrested cancelled etc even assaulted physically. A fangirl? Often ignored and no action taken and people excusing the behavior and when action is taken, the victim of the incident or their security is demonized for protecting them🤡🤡.

Lastly there's been no fanboy since first gen that has systematically stalked and saseanged idols there's no fanboys sexually assaulting idols by running up and kissing them etc, they don't break into their homes, leave blood soaked letters or underwear and don't toss condoms or underwear on stage etc or show at the idols family homes etc, leave protest trucks demand people quit for dating etc. Oh wait this is something fangirls do daily 🤡🤡 yea fanboys are not as bad. Men get demonized because man= bad bs narrative. Plus 99.99% of all sexualization including minors is fangirls this includes fanfics

• maybe but uncle fans are still worse for me I find it a lot creepier a 40 something going to a fansign of a girl group of minors.

Why not both being equal worse? Not like we don't have 'aunty fans' in kpop. Most master fansite are being handled by women around this age too (30 and above). They stalking these idols and following them around. Is that less creepy and disgusting?

• or that one TVXQ akgae who attempted to poison one of the other members

• or that one TVXQ akgae who attempted to poison one of the other members

i think it's stupid to go into this "this one is worst than the other one debate"

but i find so stupid this kpop fans mentality that fanboy are creepier than fangirl

when fangirl have been known to have much more obessive behaviour with male idols than male idols actually do

Like yeah i'm sorry but you don't see story about fanboy sending bloody letter to female idols

or fanboy leaking picture of an idol who was his girlfriend by revenge like you see with fangirls

etc....

when you look further thhan just the gender of the person, and actually look at their act and actions, fangirls have a worst history than fanboy in kpop

actually the only bad story about fanboy i can think of on the top of my head is the stalker of Nayeon

• generalisations are never good

peoole should be accountable for their own choices and their own actions kpop fan or otherwise

we should not by judged by virtue of being any group that we belong to whether based on nationality or race or colour or gender etc

i have enough burdens myself without the additional burdens of my forefathers

• You know whats a strange little subset of the "sexualising my idol" fangirl crowd that's annoying?

The "gay" ones that say really weird, creepy and sexualised comments about female idols because they are "for the gays" or "for the lesbians". Dreamcatcher fandom has a lot of these. Some of the comments they make are quite weird and they are also the most stridently "anti-male fan" types out there. I do like annoying them sometimes by replying to their "This idol is for the lesbians" with stuff like "She's also for the straight guys". Just a little rile up.

• Stop making this a battle of the sexes. Being a delusional, unhinged and obsessed fan is just toxic and brings nothing but misery to the idols they claim to love so much.

I despise them all, male or female, young or old.

stupidity exist in every age and every gender.

for obvious reasons men will allways have the worse reputation. even if fan boys dont have a history like fan girls with being crazy saesang fans. there are to many idiots out there who ruin their reputation.

i wonder what uncle fans did that they are considered the worst? i only know that crayon pop was famous for having their uncle fandom. but i cant think of any drama or accident they caused.

• stupidity exist in every age and every gender.

for obvious reasons men will allways have the worse reputation. even if fan boys dont have a history like fan girls with being crazy saesang fans. there are to many idiots out there who ruin their reputation.

i wonder what uncle fans did that they are considered the worst? i only know that crayon pop was famous for having their uncle fandom. but i cant think of any drama or accident they caused.

Nayeon said he’d kill her if she dates someone else he has been stalking her for years, now he can’t go anywhere near Nayeon at least in Korea.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!