SM will probably never have a Group as talented than NCT 127

• They are to be honest one of the most well rounded kpop group i've ever seen

Strong rap line !!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Heavenly vocal line !!!!!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

More than perfect Dancers !!!!

tbh i think NCT units are probably the most talented overall groups that SM debuted ever, and it will be really hard to match them

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip

• Tbh, it's an SM thing.

All their groups are well rounders starting from their 1st gen groups to SuJu, Snsd, Shinee, Fx, Exo, RV, NCT, Aespa and I see that in Riize already.

It's true that Nct are very talented and one thing that sets them apart from other SM groups is their number. They have many Vocalists, dancers, rappers and variety show kings. But, it's not new because in SM, idols belong to the dance line or vocal line. Rap and visuals come as an extra. Eg, Snsd had 5 vocalists and 4 major dancers, Exo had 9 dancers and 11 vocalists etc

So, you are right. :-) <3

External Content youtu.be

• sorry but to be honest EXO strenght is just singing

in term of dancing and rap NCT surpass them and it's not even debatable imo

I wouldn't under estimate Kai, Yixing and rookie Sehun tbh. The only dancer better than both Exo and Nct dancers is Hyoyeon lol!

Nct has more rappers but Chanyeol and Sehun are great too. Each has a different style. SM treats Mark as Nct's best rapper but I prefer Chanyeol over him and Sungchan and Lucas in Nct.

Can we not compare them please :flop:

External Content youtu.be

• I wouldn't under estimate Kai, Yixing and rookie Sehun tbh. The only dancer better than both Exo and Nct dancers is Hyoyeon lol!

Nct has more rappers but Chanyeol and Sehun are great too. Each has a different style. SM treats Mark as Nct's best rapper but I prefer Chanyeol over him and Sungchan and Lucas in Nct.

the duet Taeyong/Mark is miles better than Chanyeol/sehun objectively speaking

It's true that Nct are very talented and one thing that sets them apart from other SM groups is their number. They have many Vocalists, dancers, rappers and variety show kings. But, it's not new because in SM, idols belong to the dance line or vocal line. Rap and visuals come as an extra. Eg, Snsd had 5 vocalists and 4 major dancers, Exo had 9 dancers and 11 vocalists etc

that'ss why i didn't say NCT and i precisely said NCT 127 because it wouldn't be fair to compare 21 members group to a 9 members BG

but all of them have weakness

SNSD had poor rapper

EXO have better rapper but they are still weak if you compare to TY/Mark

and in dancing it's true that Kai and Lay are amazing dancers but they carry EXO in term of dancing

Overall NCT 127 have 9 really strong dancers whereas EXO is a mix of strong dancer, average dancer and more weak dancer

that's why i said it will be hard for SM to be able to find so many talents to put in a group like NCT, where they have a sstrong dance, rap and vocal line

even RIIZE seems to be good dancer and pretty good rapper

but vocally for the moment the group seems carry by Sohee

even if wonbin, seunghan are good singers, they don't come close to the vocal line of NCT or EXO

aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip

• We haven't heard much about Riize, they just released only one song. NCT 127's vocals are good, but not better than Exo's vocal line from what I've heard. I personally find groups that are more specialized in a certain field more charismatic. Also i think Rap is the weakness of Sm in general anyway, I haven't seen Nct rappers praise except Mark. Although I like Taeyong's rap tone, I haven't seen any praise other than Mark in general.

• the dancing is very debateable IMHO

not really, I'm not even an nct fan at all if there is anything nct's strength is dancing. They have many members that are good at dancing above average level some are close to pro level ( there is one I forgot his name).

I got to know more by watching some dance analysis by professional dancers they explain more in detail and go into more technical aspects.

I actually think people underestimate their dancing skills for some reason but they probably are one of the boy groups with better dancers overall.

• sorry but to be honest EXO strenght is just singing

in term of dancing and rap NCT surpass them and it's not even debatable imo

i LISTEN to KPOP music. Choreo is just a plus

i think i only like 3 songs out of a zillion groups and subgroups from NCT

while exo discography is SUPERIOR in every level.

by the way, the number of awards and global recognition to Exo is just another reason

the rest is personal taste, you might like NCT most

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• Same. There's a few NCT bangers i love BUT exo is a whole other level. Every album I love from exo.

• Music is just subjective

I know that i like some of exo album like "don't mess up my tempo " etc...

but i just go more often for NCT bsides because they have rnb and very hip hop influence song which i like and hip hop is a genre that exo don't really explore in their music

that's why i wasn't talking about music or achievement

and i said TALENT, because in term of raw talent i find NCT 127 objectively more well rounded than any other Group SM ever had

• nct 127 aren't that much better at dancing than Exo as FULL GROUP, i think both groups are similar in dancing with very strong dancers but pretty weak as well

• It's debatable and depends on how you look at it. Everything you said about NCT 127's skills is true but, for example, their vocalists - albeit being up there in the general scheme of things- are still not as good as KRY or BCD so I am certain many would disagree with you. But I'd say they're one of the best rounded groups, they have the best rap line and equally competent dancers and singers. (and there's also the fact they keep improving at an insane rate, Jeno isn't in 127 but he's been getting more and more vocal parts lately and it's just amazing how much he improved and keeps improving, I blinked and he's suddenly a beautiful ace but I digress. There was also Yuta, Jungwoo and Jisung who are moving the ranks in the vocal department, not to mention that even the rappers keep improving with every new release, everyone imo sounded their best in Golden Age)

Anyway, aside from the performance and music related skills, NCT, and especially 127 has revived something that was lacking in SM since SJ and SNSD days, which is great variety skills. The neos are natural and effortless variety stars and that's such a refreshing skill that I thought was lost for good in kpop.

That being said, never say never. I thought no group would ever interest me enough to stan them after 2nd gen but then NCT happened and proved me wrong, they were the first group I stanned in a decade.

• I wouldn't under estimate Kai, Yixing and rookie Sehun tbh. The only dancer better than both Exo and Nct dancers is Hyoyeon lol!

Lucas is thankfully no longer in NCT but still, preferring him to Mark is one truly unique take lol.

Anyway, Mark Lee is the absolute best rapper in SM and one of the very best in all of kpop :danceb:

• Doyoung and especially Taeil are definitely not strong dancers. I appreciate your enthusiasm about 127 but don't go around making false claims that will rile people up and get 127 unnecessarily dragged for no fault of their own.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!