[instiz] SEEMS LIKE SM WILL BE PRETTY BUSY IN 2023 TOO????

• This isn't official but I think that the full group comebacks will go as planned

AVvXsEjoqsQjhR0PDoPM0zKKERCG9eSTVxg77ETE-ybTBKh41Po-8TdhtFf_Qr3_vFCVLIIiuJne3f2i62I4SAOxeO3xHX1ba-TdNpbr10Y48qSexHQ1XNeYNRkvJekDTP7E1k7JxrTplZ28v8frYvxGuMIetj68fAA28lYTrrKePndPL7ONmMaPU0fQxhPS=s16000
    Year 2023 Q1~Q4

EXO

- Album (full group comeback)

- Fan meeting/concert

- Unit

- Solo

Shinee

- Solo

NCT DREAM

- Tour

NCT 127

- Solo

WayV

- Album

- Fan meeting/concert/tour

Super Junior

- Unit

- Solo

SNSD

- Solo

- Unit

Red Velvet

- Solo

- Concert/tour

- Unit

Aespa

- Concert/tour

- Japanese album

original post: here

1. Everything will get pushed back again...

2. We all know already....

3. Add SungSho's group debut

4. They keep pushing things back so this is useless....

5. They should just tell us 1 week in advance who is gonna come back insteadㅋㅋㅋ

6. Shinee, ha... I'm excited. Let's go for the 15th year anniversary..

7. This is basically saying that all their existing singers are coming backㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ what's the point...

8. I bet that this is the same plan as 2024 too

9. Even if SM released it, I wouldn't believe it.... seriously, no matter who makes the plan, they never follow throughㅠ

10. Shinee already gave us a spoiler so they must have a full group comeback!!!!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Shinee, ha... I'm excited. Let's go for the 15th year anniversary..

Shinee already gave us a spoiler so they must have a full group comeback!!!!

In SHINee we trust

:pepe-pray:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Most of these are so basic like of course most of these groups will do group albums and solo work because they do that literally every single year. :pepestare:

• Most of these are so basic like of course most of these groups will do group albums and solo work because they do that literally every single year. :pepestare:

no bc people somehow think SM is gonna retire people or sth

:pepe-life-support:

• so all the groups except snsd are coming back with a full album?

also yuta said 127s repackage was coming and we know dream had one so is that happening before the end of the year i guess

what exactly do the solos mean in nct case??? the lab??

• nothing interesting

I want BG debut with new concept outside of NCT

and GG debut or that rumored girl band debut

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!