Is Soojin really over?

• Anecdotal refers to evidence based upon personal accounts, experiences, stories. Of course, the story is an anecdote, that is what most of the "evidence" surrounding bullying is.

My bad, "anecdotique" in French has not exactly the same meaning. I meant trivial, insignificant, inconsequential, unimportant.

• Also when this happened they were like 11-12 year old school kids.

This.

I would not want to be judged as a person today for my terrible behavior as a child. Woof.

LOONA PTT Allkpop Limited Edition Badge Petition - Sign up here

ladidaladidadida-purple-haze-sig.gif

Signature created by @crystalblues

• Anecdotal refers to evidence based upon personal accounts, experiences, stories. Of course, the story is an anecdote, that is what most of the "evidence" surrounding bullying is.

That op claimed that an informal school violence committee was held for soojin by teachers (cube just released a statement and said no such committee was held), then that person should tell the names of which teacher held that committee so that everyone could ask that teacher itself if its true or not, if that teacher says it true then that should be considered a "evidence" and if that teacher says its false then it will be end of it. A pann post with no actual proof to support their claims can't be considered a "evidence".

• That op claimed that an informal school violence committee was held for soojin by teacher, then that person should tell the names of which teacher held that committee so that everyone could ask that teacher itself if its true or not, if that teacher says it true then that should be considered a "evidence" and if that teacher says its false then it will be end of it. A pann post with no actual proof to support their claims can't be considered a "evidence".

Meh, you can consider anything "evidence." But that evidence is tasked with being deemed reliable or not.

LOONA PTT Allkpop Limited Edition Badge Petition - Sign up here

ladidaladidadida-purple-haze-sig.gif

Signature created by @crystalblues

• Damn and I thought "one time he threw a bottle cap at me" was a reach.

It's a descent into insanity at this point.

• People who don't follow the scandal trying to talk about it is really funny

Netizens are starting to get fed up with the main accuser nowadays, especially after that stupid Instagram live. And taking note of more inconsistencies.

..:* :**:. (G)I-DLE WEKI MEKI WEEKLY NU'EST ITZY DREAMCATCHER STAYC .:**:.*.:.

d174d808762134ac87b86228c6329e81382c4540.gifv 4c5649f9051964a3b9b5dd36b59a3eb9633e3298.gifv

• Modern culture encourages an embrace of extreme victimhood and the weaponization of any and all slights, misfortunes, or mistreatment no matter their degree.

Instead of encouraging a society where you pursue a philosophy of perseverance and cultivation of mentality where you move beyond minor altercations and everyday squabbles, we are supposed to dwell on these misfortunes indefinitely and even years later enact them as a weapon to punish our enemies by mobilizing public mobs to tear down those who we perceive to have wronged us.

The mechanism of public atonement may have a place in justice, but I don't think it works effectively on this global scale. Public atonement and "call outs" are better suited to smaller communities where presumably the community would have more context and relation to the act, and therefore more standing from which to interpret the events and claims. As it is utilized now on a global scale, it is susceptible to manipulation and amounts to anyone being able to mobilize vast armies of ignorant mobs of outsiders who know nothing of the details to act as executioners based on little more than their predisposition to believe any sob story anyone puts forth or those that present themselves as sympathetic. It removes the all important link of having judgement be dealt by those who have some kind of actual knowledge of the situation. Not a righteous mob of of strangers removed altogether from any of the facts.

I have no idea what happened between Soojin and her classmates when they were young.

But I do not feel comfortable playing judge and jury. I'm a guy on the internet.

This conflict should stay between Soojin and her classmates. And be dealt with between them.

It's not my place. It's not any of these fans' place.

The whole situation is backwards. And one of the primary features of modern globalized culture I am strongly against.

★ RESIDENT TZUYU FANBOY ★

TWICE ★ SNSDWEEEKLY ★ WOO!AH!

WZDCfEj.jpg

Edited once, last by emanresu ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!