Is Soojin really over?

• well, if she can’t be considered a victim, she’s a strong witness then.

• well, if she can’t be considered a victim, she’s a strong witness then.

I don't know. It sounds like the account of someone who put their black tinted glasses. She basically says Soojin and the little sister never looked like friends, even though the big sister herself said they were friends. Soojin went to their house and spent time there. Anyway, why not.

I think what basically sums up the whole story is this sentence:

"You were the worst thing I've ever seen in 1st grade."

1st grade, ladies and gentlemen.

• I don't know. It sounds like the account of someone who put their black tinted glasses. She basically says Soojin and the little sister never looked like friends, even though the big sister herself said they were friends. Soojin went to their house and spent time there. Anyway, why not.

I think what basically sums up the whole story is this sentence:

"You were the worst thing I've ever seen in 1st grade."

1st grade, ladies and gentlemen.

i think it’s 1st grade middle school

• So basically the things which happened between this op and soojin are:

1)once when this person was serving soojin a side dish, soojin said "yah what are you doing?"

Screenshot_2021-03-17-13-15-52-712_com.android.chrome.png

2) And once soojin squirt op with a tiny toy water gun

Screenshot_2021-03-17-13-08-02-742_com.android.chrome.png

That's it

Also when this happened they were like 11-12 year old school kids.

If minutest things like this can be considered as school Violence and bullying then i guess 99% of world population can be labelled as bully

• cube prolly be like as long its not soyeon..., just do minimal effort

or we just do nothing lol

This is affecting everybody, they should kick her out if they don't care about her, release some statements, try to fix something if she's innocent, the more they wait, the worst it gets, is obvious not gonna get fixed with waiting and hiatus.

This is such a crucial part of their career and if they don't do something, they are never gonna go back to how it was, with Soojin like this, they can say bye to CFs for a long time, that's not even the worst part. They handled so bad.

• She’s done. I’m sorry but I really don’t think she can recover from this. People are now starting to boycott all of g-idle until she leaves, which is typical when a member has a ‘scandal’ but all Soojins articles have thousands of comments and views calling for her to leave the group. When Soo jin stated she “doesn’t remember” bullying anyone is when she put her nail in her coffin.

Plus Cube has been handling this very strangely in my opinion. Their staying quiet and hoping it’ll blow over….which is not the case. I think their left with no other option now but to remove Soojin from the group unless they’ve been gathering a ton of real evidence to prove her innocence.

• Here is the thing, its more likely she was probably a mean girl and pissed off a lot of people

But all of the accusers are fishy and not showing evidence to conclude anything. That said, cube isn't doing anything as far as we know and the reason most likely its these allegations are more true than they are fake.

Knetz as in the ones who wanted her gone ain't gonna admit they were wrong though so they will focus on the stuff that is true.

• Seen some articles on pann about how some of the year books had the same stains and wrinkles, which is weird. The articles seem to received mixed response.

https://pann.nate.com/talk/358510620

https://pann.nate.com/talk/358510612

Yes you are right, many different anonymous accusers on pann are using the exact same year book just shot from different angles.

Looks really fishy ngl, even the stain marks are exactly the same.

See the pics in this tweet

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Seen some articles on pann about how some of the year books had the same stains and wrinkles, which is weird. The articles seem to received mixed response.

https://pann.nate.com/talk/358510620

https://pann.nate.com/talk/358510612

lol that's going into some serious Sherlock Holmes mode right there.

I can't say if these similarities are really telling or not. But yeah, if it's one person who impersonates different people just to bury Soojin deeper, that's pretty terrible. I guess we'll see if this gets any traction.

• This is affecting everybody, they should kick her out if they don't care about her, release some statements, try to fix something if she's innocent, the more they wait, the worst it gets, is obvious not gonna get fixed with waiting and hiatus.

This is such a crucial part of their career and if they don't do something, they are never gonna go back to how it was, with Soojin like this, they can say bye to CFs for a long time, that's not even the worst part. They handled so bad.

yeah i wonder why too

the sisters dropped name , did the mocking or whatever it is on her live instagram and i heard there is death threat too

what more do they need to sue her?

yaeh people said that take legal action takes time and money

but dang , its your own idol bruh

makes me wonder if cube really do minimal effort as long its not soyeon,

just like back then with hyuna and 4min

• They don't even need all that in Korea. You can sue someone for telling the truth like dsp is doing

• Cube's statements:

"A one sided story from the alleged victims and that story is not true, we will legally refute that fact and any spread of false information" - Cube Ent

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Cube's statements:

"A one sided story from the alleged victims and that story is not true, we will legally refute that fact and any spread of false information" - Cube Ent

Now I'm actually very confused. This allegation gets the hammer, not the other shit?!

• Now I'm actually very confused. This allegation gets the hammer, not the other shit?!

It seems they're specifically targeting the story about the informal school violence committee which was supposedly held against Soojin, because I guess it's something that can be checked and disproven.

I think it's confusing because as foreigners we constantly have to rely on translated, delayed sources to make sense of what's going on.

• Cube's statements:

is this cube’s statement about this pann post?

• cube also said that the accusations that some informal school violence committee was held for soojin is false.

httpsps://twitter.com/GIDLEChartData/status/1372150243974918144?s=19

Cube had earlier mentioned that they had already contacted the school authorities and teachers about this issue for investigations so i guess that's why cube is so confidently dismissing this accusation

• Hopefully not, what bothers me is that cube aint doing shit, like even if she's not innocent SAY SOMETHING, DO SOMETHING geeez

Shittiest company ever

Cube did release a statement and denied this accusation just an hour ago

• I am not joining a side, but your bullet points are reductive.

"Juice victim" was at the bottom of Soojin's clique's hierarchy. She made her stand in the hallway to humiliate her (see the victim's description of this incident). The writer implies that the victim was a member of the clique not as a friend but as a proverbial punching bag, jester, someone to laugh at. As a result of her humiliation, she became an outcast, pariah at school, with students ignoring her. Soojin criticized anyone who spoke to her. ALLEGEDLY.

The writer says that Soojin became angry when she wasn't served her food quickly enough in the cafeteria. She began swearing, calling people "r*tards," and looked down upon the people serving her. Soojin shot water at the writer's head and right chest nipple with a squirt gun. They didn't have that type of relationship where it would've been done in jest, good fun. The writer went to class in a wet uniform. ALLEGEDLY.

• It seems they're specifically targeting the story about the informal school violence committee which was supposedly held against Soojin, because I guess it's something that can be checked and disproven.

I think it's confusing because as foreigners we constantly have to rely on translated, delayed sources to make sense of what's going on.

Then I was correct, there is a reason they aren't going after the main accuser.

• The key word ALLEGEDLY

• ALLEGEDLY indeed. I'm not gonna trust an anonymous account based on a 10 year old memory, especially if the person who's telling the story is not even involved. That's why I focused on what this person claimed that happened to him/her. And that story is so trivial I don't understand we're even talking about it. Did you see the size of that squirt gun? It's the tiniest shit I've ever seen. Good luck getting someone soaking wet with that ridiculous toy. I have a hard time believing this person is 20+ years old and is still not over this kind of silly shit after all this time. To any sensible adult, it's ridiculous.

• This thread contains 11 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!