Why did JYP get a pass when he did this?

• He had a comeback for Groove Back, and at the end part there was a female guest dancer. But he had a very specific 'type'. They were either extremely young women (they could be his granddaughters) or known for being 'sexy' (in Hwasa's case). Imagine any older man inviting almost exclusively young attractive women into his activities. I'm sure it would raise plenty of eyebrows but because he's a big company CEO he gets venerated and not treated like other old men?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Also the term "groove back" does has subtle implications of an older person getting more excitement from life by getting together with MUCH younger persons. He definitely knew what he was doing.

The Reality Show That Gets Women ‘Back in the Groove’ by Dating Men Half Their Age
    On Hulu’s new reality dating show, host Taye Diggs helps three women in their forties navigate a pool of twentysomething suitors. Chaos—with a dash of…
    www.thedailybeast.com

“How Stella Got Her Groove Back” shows trials of younger men, bolder women
    The independent student voice of Ohio State
    www.thelantern.com

• So if a 50 yo man dates a 20 yo woman that's completely normal to you?

yes its normal

as normal as salarymen wanting to work for megacorps

as long as they werent forced to sign those contracts by unfair means, it is very likely that both sides get what they want and might enjoy it

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• Yeah normal and like it's been covered before if the others are adults and willingly agreed to do this thab there's no problem. Plus the narrative trying to be spun here about some sinister alterior motive falls flat when the guy is a church oriented family man cult leader. And has an "age appropriate" wife and kids now. You'd have a better chance going after YG than JYP not every "old" guy is some creep

• Is your existence strictly based on pointing out double standards? Do you ever smile, Teshub?

You're so focused on these specific topics, specifically race, minors, and younger women. Things that nobody else is thinking about until you bring it up. You should ask yourself why that is.

A question I ask everyday and yet to receive a response.

• I'd get you asking this question if he was touching these girls inappropriately or grinding on them or something. But there is literally none of that, and he keeps a respectful distance and the challenge is not too risqué.

I think JYP likes to have younger female dance partners to give himself a certain "image" and also to not be compared to younger men.

Is that very much boomer of him, yes, but I wouldn't say this is something he needs to be called out on. He is not sexualizing these women or behaving inappropriately.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Is your existence strictly based on pointing out double standards? Do you ever smile, Teshub?

You're so focused on these specific topics, specifically race, minors, and younger women. Things that nobody else is thinking about until you bring it up. You should ask yourself why that is.

Well those topics are actually quite popular. Like from these threads not started by me.

Topics related to race - 21 pages

Thread related to the issue of minors in kpop - 13 pages

Topic related to young women - 7 pages

• You’re not black. You’re not a young woman. You’re not a minor.

You’re such a sick freak.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!