The Weeknd stans and Armys are fighting on Twitter

Set up account

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

People were saying it was a Blink, but doesn't seem to be a Blink either, just a solo stan hating other members too.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Trashkookers fearing Jennie has the power to sink their ship?

• I am reading more about it now and seems some weird combination of Rose akgae and Trashkookers.

Could even be someone who hates all Kpop and is just trying to cause fights for all we know and be none of that in reality.

There are a lot of BP akgae's that token stan taekook, and taekookers that token stan BP. So it really could be either. But one point of commonality both of those types of "fans" have? Hating on Jimin, and setting him up for hate - as can be seen by the fact that this account had a taekook layout up until they decided to troll Abel.

Tho, tbh, all parties involved are pathetic. Can't believe the weeknd even sees troll accounts with three followers, let alone is so in his feelings about his acting and (disgusting) show that he feels the need to quote tweet them. You'd think a grown man with all that success and money would have better things to do.

• Can't believe the weeknd even sees troll accounts with three followers, let alone is so in his feelings about his acting and (disgusting) show that he feels the need to quote tweet them. You'd think a grown man with all that success and money would have better things to do.

Mmm what I was thinking :watt:

• There are a lot of BP akgae's that token stan taekook, and taekookers that token stan BP. So it really could be either. But one point of commonality both of those types of "fans" have? Hating on Jimin, and setting him up for hate - as can be seen by the fact that this account had a taekook layout up until they decided to troll Abel.

Tho, tbh, all parties involved are pathetic. Can't believe the weeknd even sees troll accounts with three followers, let alone is so in his feelings about his acting and (disgusting) show that he feels the need to quote tweet them. You'd think a grown man with all that success and money would have better things to do.

You got a point about the Weeknd. If it's true there was a joke about Epstein victims in the show, I no longer want to keep an open mind about it.

I don't blame Jennie for that by the way. She probably didn't know every single line spoken in a show by all the others.

• The kind of algorithm that sends you notifications when people quote you?

I know this is not as enticing as the conspiracy you obviously have going, but think about it...

Exactly this same algorithm fans cry about when an idol they love somehow seee that one negative comment out of many positive comments that ruin their mood. The sad part is people focusing on some stupidity about bts getting dragged but not addressing the obvious disgusting racist person that said it. But are more concerned about the fandom 🤡 really?

• There are a lot of BP akgae's that token stan taekook, and taekookers that token stan BP. So it really could be either. But one point of commonality both of those types of "fans" have? Hating on Jimin, and setting him up for hate - as can be seen by the fact that this account had a taekook layout up until they decided to troll Abel.

🤡 I hope you keep this same energy when you're faves encounter a negative comment 🤡 its funny you show doubt and conspiracy he came across it but don't do the same when an idol you like on vlive weverse or on Instagram or Twitter happens to see that one negative comment out of many positive ones. But it's only a problem when somebody you don't like addressed it. Get that selective bias shit outta here

• We've been knew ifans wokeness was just an act. They are prejudiced to women and minorities, while praising any non-incel white male who shows interest in Koreans/Asians

• Exactly this same algorithm fans cry about when an idol they love somehow seee that one negative comment out of many positive comments that ruin their mood. The sad part is people focusing on some stupidity about bts getting dragged but not addressing the obvious disgusting racist person that said it. But are more concerned about the fandom 🤡 really?

The racist thing is terrible.

You wouldn't like it either if people try to set up your faves to get them dragged.

• 🤡 I hope you keep this same energy when you're faves encounter a negative comment 🤡 its funny you show doubt and conspiracy he came across it but don't do the same when an idol you like on vlive weverse or on Instagram or Twitter happens to see that one negative comment out of many positive ones. But it's only a problem when somebody you don't like addressed it. Get that selective bias shit outta here

Normally, I'd think you have a point but in his case, I think he would have other things to worry about than an obvious troll account

The Idol viewers appalled by ‘sickening’ Jeffrey Epstein joke
    They’re boycotting the series after one controversy too far
    www.independent.co.uk

• 🤡 I hope you keep this same energy when you're faves encounter a negative comment 🤡 its funny you show doubt and conspiracy he came across it but don't do the same when an idol you like on vlive weverse or on Instagram or Twitter happens to see that one negative comment out of many positive ones. But it's only a problem when somebody you don't like addressed it. Get that selective bias shit outta here

Honestly, I was going to respond to this semi-seriously, but I'm not sure what point you're trying to make. What conspiracy theory am I buying into or promoting? I have no doubt the weeknd saw the post - I'm just showing surprise that he responded to it when (1) it's obviously a troll, and (2) he's a world famous pop star so one would think he'd have better things to do.

A quick scan of your posts show that you sure like to preach from your high horse, though, so I guess I'm not surprised to be caught up in whatever attempt to proselytize you have going on. Maybe direct your energy to the people who are actually sending hate on twitter or weverse or other forms of social media, and not just making commentary on a random kpop forum.

• Exactly this same algorithm fans cry about when an idol they love somehow seee that one negative comment out of many positive comments that ruin their mood. The sad part is people focusing on some stupidity about bts getting dragged but not addressing the obvious disgusting racist person that said it. But are more concerned about the fandom 🤡 really?

Nah, I disagree with you here. Being concerned about BTS getting dragged is not stupidity. When these things happen, it results in an avalanche of racist anti-Asian vitriol towards BTS. Every time. That's why ARMY gets pissed when this happens and try to nip it in the bud. Overall, I appreciate many of your comments but sometimes you assume intentions without understanding the landscape. There is a lot of racial tension in the Western pop scene, particularly where BTS is concerned. The troll's comments were awful. However, I'm Black and I would've responded the same way as those ARMY had I seen what went down.

• Nah, I disagree with you here. Being concerned about BTS getting dragged is not stupidity. When these things happen, it results in an avalanche of racist anti-Asian vitriol towards BTS. Every time. That's why ARMY gets pissed when this happens and try to nip it in the bud. Overall, I appreciate many of your comments but sometimes you assume intentions without understanding the landscape. There is a lot of racial tension in the Western pop scene, particularly where BTS is concerned. The troll's comments were awful. However, I'm Black and I would've responded the same way as those ARMY had I seen what went down

maybe I was raised differently or the people I've been around on the internet reacted differently don't know. As a Asian. I didn't think racial tension when some clown with a bts tag or anything else says something I always looked at that individual. Example if somebody said OMG BTS sux and they had a Taylor swift pic, I don't go omg swift fans are bad or hmm let me assume this person is white therefore race war time. No I see it as one disgruntled person that's it that's all that's where it ends at no Taylor swift or her fans brought into it just hey this person here saying this stuff sux, let me address them and move on. Maybe everyone can learn to handle things better? Maybe my parents should have raised them😂😂

• maybe I was raised differently or the people I've been around on the internet reacted differently don't know. As a Asian. I didn't think racial tension when some clown with a bts tag or anything else says something I always looked at that individual. Example if somebody said OMG BTS sux and they had a Taylor swift pic, I don't go omg swift fans are bad or hmm let me assume this person is white therefore race war time. No I see it as one disgruntled person that's it that's all that's where it ends at no Taylor swift or her fans brought into it just hey this person here saying this stuff sux, let me address them and move on. Maybe everyone can learn to handle things better? Maybe my parents should have raised them😂😂

Twitter would be so much more pleasant if everyone approached things this way. Unfortunately though, folks are so damn reactionary and they're looking for anything that will reinforce their prejudices against other groups of people. Also, negativity and outrage gets clicks, so often people know they're being over the top and unfair but they're addicted to the attention it gets them. :(

• why stan twitter got 500 new problems every hour. how y'all stay on stan twitter everyday without losing your mind? like it's really wild. stop lurking on twitter and think in your head about issues cause the more you lurk the more you think you know it all. trolls being racist, of course weekend clicking on that sad tweet instead of the tweets asking him why he in a shameful show and can't act. he gotta deal with that first and report the racist tweets. but he ain't thinking he lurking on shameful stan twitter. strange man indeed.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• Armys should have ignored this tbh. The weeknd's image is ruined so he's trying his best to divert attention by using the biggest fandom. armys giving him attention is probably what he wanted. :pepe-peek:

• I am reading more about it now and seems some weird combination of Rose akgae and Trashkookers.

what is trashkookers?

i dont condone racism but he, eli roth, and sam levinson deserves all bad names existed on earth for making eipstein/ children assault one liner. there are ways to mock the whole hollywood pr industry's lack of morality without making CSA victims the butt of the joke

• This thread contains 5 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!