Posts by beyoncehive

Y'all are worse than antis. A fan song project is not going to impact Taehyung at all. Especially because it's coming out weeks after the album is out. So even if people were streaming it like they would a BTS comeback (they won't be), it still wouldn't be direct competition for either Tae or a hypothetical JK comeback. And if anyone thinks so, they're either delusional or severely underestimating Tae.

Furthermore, Tae said on his live yesterday that he wants to see more army vlogs and content for him to enjoy. So why the hell would he care if (and that's - again - a big if) people spammed it in his comment section? Since it seems like something he - and the members - would enjoy?

Stan twitter has rotted y'alls brains. I suggest a long walk outside and touching grass for the people actually upset over this.

🤡 I hope you keep this same energy when you're faves encounter a negative comment 🤡 its funny you show doubt and conspiracy he came across it but don't do the same when an idol you like on vlive weverse or on Instagram or Twitter happens to see that one negative comment out of many positive ones. But it's only a problem when somebody you don't like addressed it. Get that selective bias shit outta here

Honestly, I was going to respond to this semi-seriously, but I'm not sure what point you're trying to make. What conspiracy theory am I buying into or promoting? I have no doubt the weeknd saw the post - I'm just showing surprise that he responded to it when (1) it's obviously a troll, and (2) he's a world famous pop star so one would think he'd have better things to do.

A quick scan of your posts show that you sure like to preach from your high horse, though, so I guess I'm not surprised to be caught up in whatever attempt to proselytize you have going on. Maybe direct your energy to the people who are actually sending hate on twitter or weverse or other forms of social media, and not just making commentary on a random kpop forum.

I am reading more about it now and seems some weird combination of Rose akgae and Trashkookers.

Could even be someone who hates all Kpop and is just trying to cause fights for all we know and be none of that in reality.

There are a lot of BP akgae's that token stan taekook, and taekookers that token stan BP. So it really could be either. But one point of commonality both of those types of "fans" have? Hating on Jimin, and setting him up for hate - as can be seen by the fact that this account had a taekook layout up until they decided to troll Abel.

Tho, tbh, all parties involved are pathetic. Can't believe the weeknd even sees troll accounts with three followers, let alone is so in his feelings about his acting and (disgusting) show that he feels the need to quote tweet them. You'd think a grown man with all that success and money would have better things to do.

Why not just title this "asking a question in order to spread hate against a BTS member," instead of pretending you're asking a real question. Especially a question that you know is only going to perpetuate toxicity.

your comment is a very good example of how so many stans just forget the actual humans involved in their fanwars.. the way some of y'all go as far as you can to make the most disgustingly vile comments with your only justification being that "their fans did it first" its like you've forgotten that these fans are a completely separate entity to the actual group members... :pepe-shame:

now where did i say it was okay for people to harass artists due to the toxicity of their fanbase, or say i've done the same myself? i didn't and i haven't. in fact i've called out my own fandoms when i've seen them perpetuate toxic behavior because (1) we've seen how toxicity can be incredibly harmful to idols, (2) i've witnessed extremely degrading and toxic hate trains towards my faves by other fandoms (blinks), and don't want that perpetuated in other fandom spaces, and (3) i recognize that doing so only sets my own faves up for further harassment and fanwars.

but if the question is "oh my gosh, where is all this toxicity towards the bp members from other fandoms coming from?" then my answer is - in large part - bp akgaes who set them up, and blinks who haven't met a fandom they haven't wanted to harass since 2018. i'm not saying it's okay, but it's also not surprising given the broader context.

I agree, it's annoying to criticize Jennie in this instance - it's not her fault that she was low-energy while sick.

But, tbh, I think part of the reason she doesn't get the benefit of the doubt - outside of fan-war reasons - is because Jennie tends to be an inconsistent performer. She can be high-energy one performance, and then low-energy the next. Not sure why that is - maybe she needs to work on her stamina and conditioning, since tours like this are a beast to undertake.

"Taekook shippers are heavily targeting Jimin after the dating news" WRONG, taekook shippers have been heavily targeting Jimin since 2017, unfortunately. They've been behind or a part of most of the hate campaigns against him, for a long-ass time, but people are only starting to call them out in full force because other fandoms are taking notice. Happy that the fandom is finally calling them out, but it's unfortunate that it's taken this long for it to happen.

And look at that! Mustache nowhere to be found, lmao.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

False alarm not Tae but a white man

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Really crazy to see this level of cope in real time. Especially when considering (a) later in the video, there is no mustaches (which suggests this is a screengrab taken at a weird moment, lighting wise) and (b) Tae's literal manager was spotted with them.

It sucks that their privacy was invaded, again, but pretending like two idols who are dating aren't because of some weird possessiveness you feel as a fan only creates the type of environment that makes it nearly impossible for idols to date and do normal things that other people their ages get to do in public. Grow up.

I am actually one of those people who think BH or Hybe will not be able to do much if BTS decide to leave cause all of Korea will turn against the company if they dare to do any underhanded tactics, not to mention they will have Armys, in Korea and internationally, furious at them.

It would be an entire PR and goodwill disaster and will cause major damage to their stocks too. Plus Korean laws are artist friendly so there is only so much Hybe can do within the bounds of the law.

So if BTS want to leave, they will IMO.

Agree with this. I actually don't think BTS will leave, but if they ever decided they wanted to, it'd be a disaster on Hybe's part if they tried to stop them. Most of Hybe's goodwill in SK stems from BTS, and that'd evaporate quickly if they tried to screw them out of their name or IP.

Give it to #that fandom to cry wolf. The shade isn’t working me thinks

Funny how this only proves a point if it's divorced from the full context. But I guess I shouldn't be surprised that Blink twitter fanbases pick and choose achievements to give Blinks a false sense of superiority.