Are Newjeans stans the Armies of 4th gen?

• nah bg stans are on another level cause its loads of thirsty teenage girls

newjeans gets stans cause their music is awesome

Women or even teen girls being thirstier than incels who stan ggs particularly underage ones, naah that is not possible, biology, psychology and sociology disagree.

• Women or even teen girls being thirstier than incels who stan ggs particularly underage ones, naah that is not possible, biology, psychology and sociology disagree.

But incels dont really like women.

There are a few really stupid ones. But on average boys are simply not as active, dedicated or delusional in terms of Kpop.

GGs have a much more diverse audience. And many groups even have a majorly female fandom.

If a bg fandom goes crazy its basicly all teenage Girls.

If a gg fandom goes berserk its as much Girls as Boys.

Those Girl group fandoms that have shown some toxic behavior for example blinks, orbits, keplians have a majorly female fandom.

Fandoms with a majorly male fandom are relativly peaseful. Have you ever heard fromis9, lighsum, Cherry bullet or Brave Girls fandom initiating fanwars?

So except your prejustice, there is no real data to back up your claims.

• I'll add that there's probably more toxic fans as a result of said groups being bigger...

let's take a general random wild assumption that 5% of all groups stans are toxic and thus by pure numbers groups like BTS and BP who have more fans will generally therefore have more toxic fans as a result

if say both groups have 100million fans thats 5 million who are toxic

• I'll add that there's probably more toxic fans as a result of said groups being bigger...

let's take a general random wild assumption that 5% of all groups stans are toxic and thus by pure numbers groups like BTS and BP who have more fans will generally therefore have more toxic fans as a result

if say both groups have 100million fans thats 5 million who are toxic

yes, but even if males have the same percentage of toxic people, there are simply not enough males into kpop that they can make up the majority of a fandom that count millions.

Just watch at the gender ratio. There is not a single bigger fandom consisting mainly of males.

The only major problem kpop have with males occur if idols do something that is seen controversial by conservative koreans. Than incels, konservative koreans, and GP, who arent part of a fandom, join in or start a hate train.

But that is a korean society thing and not in the hands of a fandom.

• P

If anyone is prejudiced, it seems to be you against young women.

Reminder that the most physically violent fandoms are sports fandoms and that's mostly grown men.

• P

If anyone is prejudiced, it seems to be you against young women.

Reminder that the most physically violent fandoms are sports fandoms and that's mostly grown men.

what does sport have to do with Kpop? Its not about physical violence. I agree that in terms of physical violence men are way worse than women.

As you can see i dont have prejustice and accuse those who do wrong no matter what gender they have.

But Kpop fandoms dont do daily knive battles on the street. Kpop violence is nearly all verbal on the internet.

Its a fact that Kpop fandoms are toxic.

They are a main reason many idols have health issues or even suicide.

Its also a fact that the all female fandoms of boy groups are as bad as the mixed fandoms of the girl groups.

Otherwise male and female Idols whould not suffer the same issues.

Its allways easy for a majority to blame a minority, trying to whitewash themself.

Maybe come up with some logic arguments and examples that may convince me.

• Its a fact that Kpop fandoms are toxic.

Kindly refrain from throwing careless speculations about suicide instigations around when you’d never even seen that person in the flesh when they were alive. And even if someone you personally know have committed suicide, don’t take this the wrong way but you don’t know shit about what went through their head that led to such an event. Depression isn’t a one-size-fits-all situation and it’s very ignorant to think you understand why a person got depressed to the point of taking further measures just bc you know what they did for a living or where they lived. Just stop taking suicides so frivolously like it’s the common cold or sth

• Anything happens in kpop

Akp users: we conclude women suck

Like the fuck? This behavior has been rampant past few days.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Its a fact that Kpop fandoms are toxic.

That's not true and stop the bullshit.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Kindly refrain from throwing careless speculations about suicide instigations around when you’d never even seen that person in the flesh when they were alive. And even if someone you personally know have committed suicide, don’t take this the wrong way but you don’t know shit about what went through their head that led to such an event. Depression isn’t a one-size-fits-all situation and it’s very ignorant to think you understand why a person got depressed to the point of taking further measures just bc you know what they did for a living or where they lived. Just stop taking suicides so frivolously like it’s the common cold or sth

I didnt talk about a specific person or incident. Can you guarantee that none the hate trains or pressure idols receive have no influence on their health issue?

If not, why dismiss it so frivolously?

I guess way more Idols get cheered on or get motivated by positive actions of their fandoms. So the negative aspect is only a small part of Kpop. But that doesnt mean we shouldnt talk about the negative parts because some people dont want to hear it.

Nice to hear its not common for you but i have allready lost count on how much of my former class mates i lost. Guess i got a lot more insensitive about this topic.

Im sorry that you have to deal with it now.

• y'all kpop stans stay recycling the same ARMY attack threads

Just with different kpop fandoms

so lets talk facts shall we

this behaviour aint exclusive to ARMY

Lets talk about the ones that are

matching your faves 1M charity donation in one day EXCLUSIVE

Creating multiple fandom platforms to help and aid others in need (how to do homework, how to battle mental health, how to cook, there are even ARMY lawyer accounts in the fandom EXCLUSIVE

ARMY literally was the fandom who successfully managed to bridge the gap between KOREAN and INTERNATIONAL fans

There aint no damn ARMY of this generation until they turn a non big three artist into the biggest artist around the world right now PERIOD

Y'all would pretend that ARMY is the worst of them all but as an artist if you had to choose ONE fandom to determine your career path, ARMY would be THAT fandom that would come to mind

Now move along with this ridiculousness smh

I wish to end this winter, how much longing must fall like snow before that spring day arrives?Spring Day

160837-for-gif

• do not, i repeat, do NOT speak over dead people like you think you know why they took their own lives better than they did. kpop fandoms are toxic, water is wet, and you just doubled down on your ignorance and arrogance when you insisted that idols’ suicides over the year must’ve definitely been related to kpop fandoms. the point here is you don't know, i don't know, nobody knows aside from those late idols themselves. contrary to your false claim, i never made any dismissal about their reason of suicide, fandoms-related or otherwise, bc i never spoke like i knew the reason at all, unlike you.

idgas how many people you lost, it doesn't make you an expert on suicides or give you the autonomy to just frivolously speculate on suicide reasons about other people. it's especially disrespectful to be arrogant enough to talk like you do about idols aka people you see through a screen and have no personal contact with at all. you're not as wise as you think you are. just stop talking shit. this is not a subject an uneducated hack like you should meddle with. you can talk about negative aspects of fandoms all you want, no one’s gonna stop you, just don't link them to all idols' suicides like you're their personal doctor. it's appallingly disrespectful and ignorant

• Singling out a specific group to put in a negative example is definitely very one-sided. I could give a thousand examples of different fandoms that have toxic fans, not just kpop fandoms. It is what it is, the Internet is full of people who write everything in the virtual world, what they do not dare to do in reality.

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

• do not, i repeat, do NOT speak over dead people like you think you know why they took their own lives better than they did. kpop fandoms are toxic, water is wet, and you just doubled down on your ignorance and arrogance when you insisted that idols’ suicides over the year must’ve definitely been related to kpop fandoms. the point here is you don't know, i don't know, nobody knows aside from those late idols themselves. contrary to your false claim, i never made any dismissal about their reason of suicide, fandoms-related or otherwise, bc i never spoke like i knew the reason at all, unlike you.

idgas how many people you lost, it doesn't make you an expert on suicides or give you the autonomy to just frivolously speculate on suicide reasons about other people. it's especially disrespectful to be arrogant enough to talk like you do about idols aka people you see through a screen and have no personal contact with at all. you're not as wise as you think you are. just stop talking shit. this is not a subject an uneducated hack like you should meddle with. you can talk about negative aspects of fandoms all you want, no one’s gonna stop you, just don't link them to all idols' suicides like you're their personal doctor. it's appallingly disrespectful and ignorant

Than you do you. And i do i.

• Singling out a specific group to put in a negative example is definitely very one-sided. I could give a thousand examples of different fandoms that have toxic fans, not just kpop fandoms. It is what it is, the Internet is full of people who write everything in the virtual world, what they do not dare to do in reality.

But I’m not saying BTS or Newjeans have toxic fans. It’s that BTS and Newjeans seem to be hated by every other fandom. So their fans simply fight back. Seventeen is also huge but why don’t they ever get the same hate that Newjeans or BTS get? Everyone celebrates Fifty fifty viral song on Tiktok but calls Newjeans viral songs payola by Hybe. Why does every fandoms hate Newjeans when Newjeans does nothing wrong?

• Makes sense since some of them are armys lol

External Content twitter.com

• Peaceful my ass

Male gg Stans are creepy as hell

Eg- minor/younger ggs having fansigns with old ass men attending and whatever nonsense is the whole concept of making ggs perform at military camps

External Content twitter.com

• But I’m not saying BTS or Newjeans have toxic fans. It’s that BTS and Newjeans seem to be hated by every other fandom. So their fans simply fight back. Seventeen is also huge but why don’t they ever get the same hate that Newjeans or BTS get? Everyone celebrates Fifty fifty viral song on Tiktok but calls Newjeans viral songs payola by Hybe. Why does every fandoms hate Newjeans when Newjeans does nothing wrong?

don’t want it limit on single fandoms or groups but the most popular groups got a lot of hate. Especially when they rise very fast internationally. It happens to BTS, Twice, BLACKPINK etc. it’s sad but it happens in every generation. In the beginning Aespa had a lot of hate too and now they have found someone new to bully.

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

• This thread contains 11 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!