4th gen gg with the most support from the company stans in my opinion

• It's Nmixx for me. It seems to be quite unpopular opinions because many people believe it's Newjeans, Lsf, Itzy and to some extent it's Aespa. But for me, it's Nmixx. Their debut song and their first cb obviously play a part of why I thinking like this. Other than that, I have meet a lot of kpop fans irl and all their stans that I meet so far must be a fans of other Jyp groups. Same goes to those I meet online.

But again, it's my opinion.

• Nmixx's case is a good example of how much company stans help the groups from the big 4, because even if NJ and LS didn't have the hits songs, I doubt they would be doing worse than nmixx is doing right now, since hybe is way bigger than JYPE.

• newjeans is literally hard carried by company stans, when attention dropped no one literally knew the member, no prior promotion no poster no member announcement no prominent member literally nothing but yet they still flourish because although they had arguably one of the best debut album, they had the biggest boost by hybe stans. if nugu ggs dropped attention yall would pay dust lol

lesserafim is predominantly carried by wiz*one, yunjin also had a fanbase due to her pd48 popularity. hybe stans also account for their success as lesserafim is the first gg after glam, but not as hard carried as by wiz*ones. also all that ballerina hype probably contribute to the success as well.

nmixx is also hard carried by jype stans because their career would be dead by now if they did their weird concept under other companies. lily probably contributed the most individual hypes because of her vocal being the best in 4th gen, also other members such as visual goddess sullyoon and all rounder jinni kyujin. but overall their support came from company stans.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!