JINNI OPENED AN INSTAGRAM!!!! FINALLY!!! 1 Million Followers in 2 days!

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

Edited once, last by keyboardwarrior7 ().

• This makes me feel like the chances of her redebuting have increased!

It took her about 3 or 4 months to open one?

If she was going to open one, I had a feeling it'd be right around now.

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Also, she's still going by her stage name!!!

And how tf did they find her instagram so fast?! It took them less than an hour.

• would it be possible for her to comeback even though her contracts terminated?

I mean, the chances of her returning to JYPE are very unlikely. It happened once with Sunmi, but that's not something that happens too frequently.

She could sign with a new agency though and redebut solo or in a group. Or, she could go into acting or modelling or something. The styling of the photos she posted give me the feeling she's going to stay in the entertainment industry. In what aspect though, not sure.

• Her styling and makeup is so so so much better here compared to when she was in NMIXX. Styling really makes a difference. I wonder if she’s already under a different company 🤔 Do you think a company like The Black Label took her in?

• Her styling and makeup is so so so much better here compared to when she was in NMIXX. Styling really makes a difference. I wonder if she’s already under a different company 🤔 Do you think a company like The Black Label took her in?

I feel like if she was with TBL, that would have been announced already, and they'd probably be following her account.

Doesn't mean she isn't in talks with them or other labels though.

Edit: Lmao, TBL isn't following anyone apparently, so who knows.

• I feel like if she was with TBL, that would have been announced already, and they'd probably be following her account.

Doesn't mean she isn't in talks with them or other labels though.

Edit: Lmao, TBL isn't following anyone apparently, so who knows.

Cuz I heard Bailey Sok (a popular dancer) is rumored to be a trainee in TBL so if the rumor is true, the company is not opposed to taking in already known girls.

I don’t think she’s going solo. The company is preparing a girl group. Maybe they are waiting to announce it when the group members are set and when they actually debut.

Her fans will probably find out soon though, fans are good at stalking things like the people who are liking her insta, etc lol.

• Cuz I heard Bailey Sok (a popular dancer) is rumored to be a trainee in TBL so if the rumor is true, the company is not opposed to taking in already known girls.

I don’t think she’s going solo. The company is preparing a girl group. Maybe they are waiting to announce it when the group members are set and when they actually debut.

Her fans will probably find out soon though, fans are good at stalking things like the people who are liking her insta, etc lol.

Hmmmm, it's slightly weird that'd she would start an IG then.

Bailey probably already had one, but it's a little weird for Jinni to have her own IG at this point if she were joining TBL's GG.

It'd make more sense for TBL to announce she signed on their IG and then @ her IG if she were already signed to them. Or, it'd make sense for her to @ TBL if she were already signed.

But, we shall see.

• What a huge loss for nmixx. She is so stunning :pepe-simp:

Definitely was the main It Girl of NMIXX. Not sure if NMIXX has anyone left that can assume that role. NMIXX has just been snakebit all around so far.

As for Jinni herself, i've often brainstormed about possibilities for her in a group. Imagine the Black Label's first girl group:

Somi

Soojin

Garam

Jinni

• May go down in history as one of JYPE's biggest fumbles along with Hyuna, IU, and Somi.

• The timing is a little bit sus, just 2 days before NMIXX’s comeback 😅

I thought the same thing lol.

Then the fact she has the 2 Xs in her IG name.

But, maybe she had some kind of agreement with JYPE, who knows. This is also the 99th or 100th day since she left, so maybe that has something to do with it.

• I do hope she debuts in a competent company that can utilize her properly.

I think it would be pretty funny if she end up debuting in other big 4 company. That makes the 3rd time a female idol from JYPE leaves after receiving a better offer.

Kinda embarrassing at this point for the company, but then suddenly the whole statement that JYPE released would make sense, being butt hurt again.

Edited 2 times, last by Person01 ().

• If TBL announced she joined the label everyone would assume she was in the upcoming group, even if they tried to cover it up by saying she signed on as an actor or model. They don't want to reveal the members yet.

I think Teddy likes his artists and trainees to have experience as influencers, so it's not surprising that Jinni would have a IG page as a TBL trainee, she would simply be forbidden to leak that she's a trainee. With Jinni, Teddy would probably suggest that she open an IG account to maintain the fame she already has during the long delay before debut.

Not saying she did join TBL of course, just saying that nothing she has done is inconsistent with the possibility.

The Five Horsemen Of The Apocalypse
    BP2.jpg Very-Very-Very-Smaller.gif BP1.jpg

• why now? why this time. what she up to. whats her plan! the questions!!!!!!!!!!!!

:pepewhat:

She's about redebut.

Whether as a soloist, in a group, as an actress, or model. It's happening.

The stylist she worked with for her IG post has also worked with Red Velvet.

• Fn-RNpgx-WYAEr-y-F.jpg

I say this with all due respect but this chart is very skewed data the way Spotify counts "streamed albums". 2 songs on XOXO debuted a year or 2 before the album which gave her a head start on those stream counts. She essentially had 4 promoted singles on it that spanned 3 years of gathering Spotify streams. Let's equalize the playing field and take off Birthday and What You Waiting For which both released waayyy before Dumb Dumb. Then XOXO would likely be at 250-280 total streams which would've plummeted Somi to number 14 or 15 on this chart.

I like Somi, she's decently popular and she's doing fine for herself. But if we have to drill the data down so deep to a Kpop Solo category ignoring the other Kpop acts' albums and then compare a glorified compilation album against ones that stuck with songs which released in the same year, then I'm sorry to say, that's not the greatest evidence that she's a game changing loss for JYP.

• This thread contains 17 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!