Is Babymonster hype over?

• I don’t see many people talking about their survival show or the members compared to when they were first revealed. Are you bored of them too?

• not to hate on the girls but I just really don't connect with any of them. they really do bore me and none of them really stick out to me visually or talent wise. I really want to know what their music will sound like, but I don't really have my hopes up.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• its got 4.5million views in 4 days, that not hype?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• its got 4.5million views in 4 days, that not hype?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

bots

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• AKP /= Kpop fans in general.

Every video they post trends all over the world within hours.

People here need to stop using AKP and Twitter stans as a gauge on Kpop. These are the very fringe of the fringe of Kpop. Extremists if you will. They don't really represent most Kpop fans.

It's kinda like that Oppar user posting some fringe forum used by Korean fangirl nutjobs like Nate and a post with 7 upvotes and posting "aLL oF kOrEa HaTeS ________"

The whole "Knetz think ______" threads is not accurate.

It's like posting a random thread from Reddit and saying "ALL aMeRiCaNs ThInK ____"

No it doesnt.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

Edited once, last by Blue2012 ().

• bots

I dont think so. Majority of views are a combination of Ads (I even saw one this morning theyre still using ads for Pharita live performance) and from Thailand. Others come I guess from diff countries with Indo leading.

• I don’t see many people talking about their survival show or the members compared to when they were first revealed. Are you bored of them too?

Somewhat. I was really hyped when they dropped the intros but my interest kept dropping when the last evaluation started. Lets also add that YG always shoving particular members to audience faces. I guess Ill just wait for the day they debut.

• whom do you mean? I don’t watch their content so I don’t know what’s happening with them :eyes:

Lots of screentime and content for Chiquita, Pharita, Ruka and Ahyeon that I feel sorry for the other members. And even in those times YG finally release a content about them, they're always together with either of the 4 or as a whole group.

I understand that their current fanbase is strong in Thailand and they need to get the Japan market as well. But Korea is as important as those two countries as that's the place where they need to start after all. YG need to equally promote the members to get KR support.

• Looks like an up and down for me

First they beat BOYS PLANET, than BOYS PLANET beat them again, than they beat BOYS PLANET again, now BOYS PLANET is the more popular one again

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• i do follow ever evalution

but when these f**kers (yg) write "last evaluation" you expect LAST to be 1 or 2...but NO, it is taking forever.

and also many here have the feeling they are toying with us, and just building hype, cos at last minute they will all stay on the group.

I will say that my faves are the Thai line and Asa. And IFFFFF (great if, cos i won`t belive someone is leaving until the last minute) someone is leaving, i think those (yes 2) will be Ruka and Haram ;(;(;(;( (please no)

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• Do you know who is most popular in the group? People say it’s Chiquita and Haram. Is it true?

• Do you know who is most popular in the group? People say it’s Chiquita and Haram. Is it true?

I think it is the maknae line, Chiquita, Rora and Ahyeon. Not because i read it, but because they are named often by YG evaluation crew, and because they have more screen time

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• Somewhat. I was really hyped when they dropped the intros but my interest kept dropping when the last evaluation started. Lets also add that YG always shoving particular members to audience faces. I guess Ill just wait for the day they debut.

:/ so your fave is not shove in your face by YG....who is she?

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• :/ so your fave is not shove in your face by YG....who is she?

Mine's Ahyeon. The rest are equal. I just feel sorry for the others. They're young and I can't help to feel a motherly instinct for them so seeing other members not getting the same promotion as the others are somewhat sad for me. I also feel the same way about Treasure. Hyunsuk will always be my #1 but it doesn't mean I don't care for the others. Even seeing a lot of Hyunsuk content while for example, a member being left out bothers me sometimes. Give chance to others, they say. :>

• Mine's Ahyeon. The rest are equal. I just feel sorry for the others. They're young and I can't help to feel a motherly instinct for them so seeing other members not getting the same promotion as the others are somewhat sad for me. I also feel the same way about Treasure. Hyunsuk will always be my #1 but it doesn't mean I don't care for the others. Even seeing a lot of Hyunsuk content while for example, a member being left out bothers me sometimes. Give chance to others, they say. :>

that is the story of each and every kpop group. There will always be an underdog. Just fight for your bias. And hope the other members- if they get cut out- end up on a glorious group too

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

From what i see the popular members are Chiquita, Ruka, Ahyeon, and I think Pharita can be considered quite popular also. But for the most popular I think it's Chiquita.

• Somewhat. I was really hyped when they dropped the intros but my interest kept dropping when the last evaluation started. Lets also add that YG always shoving particular members to audience faces. I guess Ill just wait for the day they debut.

it is frustrating especially for the Korean members. it's like he doesn't want people to get to know them more behind the scenes. Fortunately Rora is getting more attention for her vocals a lot lately. I just feel bad for Haram we barely see from her.

• Maknae Line = Chiquita and Ahyeon, the JenLisa of the group :cursing:

You need to make a bait thread for them too, why you excluding them u flop :cursing:

actually the maknae line is rora (2008) and chiquita (2009), ahyeon (2007) is in the middle along with asa (2006) and haram (2007)

• I excluded Rora because she's in the nugu line :cursing:

you know that YG will have a Korean faves and that is Ahyeon, but next in line is Rora. Chiquita and Pharita are also faves cos they can´t denay that Thai and southeast countries bring a lot of money. They already made that mistake with Lisa...and it looks like they learn a little

I think Asa might be on the fave list

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• From what i see the popular members are Chiquita, Ruka, Ahyeon, and I think Pharita can be considered quite popular also. But for the most popular I think it's Chiquita.

I am surprised how Asa is not more popular. She is my personal favorite right now. She is so talented!

External Content youtu.be

• This thread contains 7 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!