Why do all boy groups talk about enlisting alltogether yet none of them ever does it?

• Like it seems like a no brainer, everyone enlists and then in 2 years back promoting as full group and yet in practice they literally go one by one, not even half half, not even in pairs, they literally all go one by one, dragging the entire shit for a decade. I mean Kai and Sehun of EXO are still yet to enlist, by the time they do come back it will be like 6-7 years since D.O's enlistment. That's crazy. They could've at least packed it into 3-4 years. The truth is, they don't actually care as much as they do.

Edit: BTS part retracted cause I got owned by @tokki-swag :pepe-bonk:

• Like it seems like a no brainer, everyone enlists and then in 2 years back promoting as full group and yet in practice they literally go one by one, not even half half, not even in pairs, they literally all go one by one, dragging the entire shit for a decade. I mean Kai and Sehun of EXO are still yet to enlist, by the time they do come back it will be like 6-7 years since D.O's enlistment. That's crazy. They could've at least packed it into 3-4 years. The truth is, they don't actually care as much as they do.

Same talks were in BTS, but so far Jin enlisted a few months ago, yet nobody is rushing to. They will also take like 5-6 years with their pace. Imo a huge mistake.

Dreamer, hush. They already gave an estimate of when they'll be back which is already the shortest length of time with seven members. And also, because of the focus on coming back quickly, the younger members can take all the time they want/need. They are serving way before their time so they should enjoy a little more time of their freedom lol. I don't focus or care about anyone else but keep on keeping on. :pepe-shrug:

• Which boy group has explicitly said that?

I know for SHINee they discussed it and not going all in was their conclusion.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• 2 years can be a long time in the entertainment industry so there are always concerns that fans will move on without regular content from their faves. Then when they come back they might not be able to attract those fans back. From what I recall it's only recently that members have started releasing content while they're enlisted to keep fans entertained.

Plus during the enlistment period members have more time to focus on solo activities that can often be hindered by group activities.

So enlisting together is always a discussion, but enlisting separately has more benefits.

• when gg stans barge in bgs business

;judgingpepe:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Also enlisting together doesnt always guarantee more comebacks after

Gonna compare 2pm and SHINee since the debuted same era and around same age

2pm is done with their enlistment but they only had one comeback after it

SHINee had two comebacks and they are about to make another comeback faster than 2pm

• This is why I never argue with Armys, yall have all the receipts in front of you all the time :pepe-back-away:

Same talks were in BTS, but so far Jin enlisted a few months ago, yet nobody is rushing to. They will also take like 5-6 years with their pace. Imo a huge mistake.

BTS never said they'd all enlist at the same time. That was ARMY praying for a quick return, lol.

• ONF is in the army right now (except U cause he is Japanese)

Also A.C.E is in the army right now

NU'EST wanted to go together (except Aron since he is American) but than Pledis disbanded them and the boys said before that they wanted to go together in 2023

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Or being still relevant

I mean, Highlight is back and nobody even cares since than T_T

Don't they still chart better than most bgs out there?

How much are they selling?

• Do I look like Wikipedia?

I mean you said no one cares so I assumed you keep up with them

• Do I look like Wikipedia?

I checked they sell between 110 to 130k each comeback

That's pretty normal for 2nd gen groups

• I mean you said no one cares so I assumed you keep up with them

Why should I even know the numbers when I don't even know where any of the billion numbers for each and every KPop group come from

Somewhere is a source for whatever and someone else ads it to Wikipedia no mather if it is a reliable source or nah and those sources sometimes do not even tell you where and how they generated the numbers for the sales from since the sources are not allways from the Korean charts

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!