What's the craziest thing you've ever seen a kpop fan do?

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The time Yunho (tvxq) literally got poisoned with superglue in an orange juice by an anti-fan

nothing tops attemted murder :pepe-cross:

Yunho goes into detail about his experience with a poisoned drink from an anti-fan
    Especially for fans, it is a well known fact that in the past, TVXQ's Yunho drank a poisoned beverage sent to him by an anti-fan.  He bravely…
    www.allkpop.com

"At the time, one fan came to me and handed me a drink. However, I have a bad habit of drinking something in one go. After drinking all of that, I noticed a strange fragrance. Then, I passed out, but I heard someone say that blood was dripping. Later on, I found out that there was a strong adhesive chemical in there."

• I knew a girl who bought 50 copies of the same album. Like..... why?????

Wby? Any crazy stuff you saw or did?

Are you talking about this video :pepe-hehe:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• In RL

• Many years ago I wore a BTS-jacket I have and sat on a bench in a street to eat some food, than I heard how a boy told a girl that she should look at me. They were like 10-15m away from me. The girl noticed my jacket, freaked out, yelled "OMG BTS" and than almost started to stand but the boy who held her hand wanted her to walk so he pulled her hand and that resultet in that the girl ran into a lantern
    • I had a big bang shirt many years ago, wore it and walked into a mall. On the escalator a girl with a Monsta X-shirt noticed me, than loudly announced to a male person "OMG we have to run away, I spoted a crazy kpop fan" ... girl I was just on the same escalator and did not wanted to talk to you so why do you make such a big fuzz about it?
    • In the same mall someone put a small poster on a display in the entrance area after Wonho was kicked out of MONSTA X and the poster read in German something like "I'm deaply sad and will still suport Wonho and Monsta X"

On the web

• I forgot who but there was a girl on Discord who bought all versions of all ATEEZ-albums and she also tried to buy all merch no mather if real or fake merch and she even claimed to buy jewlery despite being alergic to metal just cause it was ATEEZ-themed and she spend a crap ton of money on all of this and people wondered why she was buying the jewlery when she is alergic to it
    • There was a girl in a Discord-server who said she and her husband wanted to get 11 children to either form a soccer-team or their personal own KPop-group. The girl is German, had 3 children at that time and 2 of her (fully German) kids had Korean names ... thats wild
    • Back when I still used to havr Facebook I added a lot random people and they aded me for whatever reason and we only decided to chat with eachother cause we had similiar interests. One of them, she was in her 30s allready so she is most likly in her 40s by now. She had 2 little boys and allways forced them into liking things they obvisiously do not like and oneday she posted pics of the kid-bedroom after she renovated it on her own and than begun to claim she only made a bedroom for 2 boys around age 2-5 themed after Big Bang cause her oldest son is "a huge G dragon stan". The woman was allways like "my boys suport kpop so much" but she forced the kids into it against their own will and you clearly saw it when she started to post selfies where the kids looked very dissapointed as for example she gifted her kids a KPop-cd for christmas and the boys looked pretty sad on the photo and a friend of her who knew her in RL said the boys said to her that "mommy busy us gifts we never like"
    • There was a girl on a website who got exposed, because she was so obsessed with KPop that she tried to find a Korean to date and she wanted him to look and act like a idol she loves so she did a list of "dos" and "don'ts" ans told everyone how she was trying to look for a guy that liked the same things as this idol and that disliked the things this idol don't likes ... wtf
    • In 2021 a girl went viral on Twitter cause she decided to celebrate Jimin's birthday and wrote "My boyfriend is so suportive" cause she made him dress up as Jimin and wear a paper-cutout-mask of Jimin's face (in public)... wtf. Later on people no mather if KPop-stan or not said "hopefully they break up"
    • Back when I was the only person on AKP who liked ATEEZ and everyone tried to make them down for no reason by posting crap about them on the old forum -.- and than cause I liked ATEEZ people claimed I would hate BTS ... the fanwars other people created just cause ATEEZ debuted as a successsfull group of a company that nobody knew back than was so bad and the people who hated on them the most forgot that some other groups also come from companies that were unknown before the famous artist debuted ...

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• External Content twitter.com

Who? IDK what people you reffer to

• Who? IDK what people you reffer to

Luhan & Sehun from EXO, Luhan left EXO in 2014 and the ship should've died... but K-pop fans are just like that.

Anyways, I didn't see it IRL, but what about that girl who went to a GOT7 fanmeet (?) with a shirt that said "JB f*cks Jinyoung in the *ss"? I heard by the time she took photos with GOT7 she got the shirt covered, which is a relief, but still... why would anyone do that?!

₊˚⊹♡ 단 ♡⊹˚₊

ewdMqv1.gif

₊˚⊹♡ 이 ♡⊹˚₊

• Luhan & Sehun from EXO, Luhan left EXO in 2014 and the ship should've died... but K-pop fans are just like that.

What about you burst their bubble into tears by saying "Wait isn't Luhan married allready?" Maybe this helps ... also I bet he was married or is going to marry ... idk but 2 years ago social media was full of that he asked his GF to marry him

• What about you burst their bubble into tears by saying "Wait isn't Luhan married allready?" Maybe this helps ... also I bet he was married or is going to marry ... idk but 2 years ago social media was full of that he asked his GF to marry him

I mean, K-pop stans will still be just like that... I've heard tales of KyuMin (SuJu Kyuhyun x Sungmin) shippers still existing even after Sungmin got married (although I've never witnessed one myself). For things I have seen with my own two eyes, there was this one video made by some shipper of (former H.O.T) Moon Heejun & Jang Woohyuk in, like, 2018. By that time, H.O.T. had been disbanded for 17 years (although to give the guy the benefit of the doubt, they had been doing reunion concerts for a bit) and Heejun was already married with a kid. And, while neither of them are married yet AFAIK, it's amazing to see there are still YunJae (TVXQ Yunho x former TVXQ/JYJ Jaejoong) shippers in this day and age. I have seen the most insane non-proof come from those people since they haven't even been in the same group since 2010!

₊˚⊹♡ 단 ♡⊹˚₊

ewdMqv1.gif

₊˚⊹♡ 이 ♡⊹˚₊

• I mean, K-pop stans will still be just like that... I've heard tales of KyuMin (SuJu Kyuhyun x Sungmin) shippers still existing even after Sungmin got married (although I've never witnessed one myself). For things I have seen with my own two eyes, there was this one video made by some shipper of (former H.O.T) Moon Heejun & Jang Woohyuk in, like, 2018. By that time, H.O.T. had been disbanded for 17 years (although to give the guy the benefit of the doubt, they had been doing reunion concerts for a bit) and Heejun was already married with a kid. And, while neither of them are married yet AFAIK, it's amazing to see there are still YunJae (TVXQ Yunho x former TVXQ/JYJ Jaejoong) shippers in this day and age. I have seen the most insane non-proof come from those people since they haven't even been in the same group since 2009!

And the saddest thing is people ship not only KPop-idols. Back when I was a child many people I grew up with loved to ship whatever trend-couple was in a magazine even if the people actually did not date but played it in a movie and so on. (the hottest shit in the 2000s was when Vanessa Hudgens and Zac Efron announced to date after meeting on the set for High School Musical).

I also saw some random ship-stuff in Japanese music as for example when JO1 debuted and in the same time people allready decided to Ship Renkumi (Ren x Takumi) or Keigokumi (Keigo x Takumi) aaah

• And the saddest thing is people ship not only KPop-idols. Back when I was a child many people I grew up with loved to ship whatever trend-couple was in a magazine even if the people actually did not date but played it in a movie and so on. (the hottest shit in the 2000s was when Vanessa Hudgens and Zac Efron announced to date after meeting on the set for High School Musical).

I also saw some random ship-stuff in Japanese music as for example when JO1 debuted and in the same time people allready decided to Ship Renkumi (Ren x Takumi) or Keigokumi (Keigo x Takumi) aaah

I mean, shipping's existed since the 1st idol group and it's existed since the 1st fandom... I'm not trying to justify those people, but since shipping is a key part of fiction fandom, it would naturally come into play as real person fandom developed. I mean, the group of people that tried to deny the existence of a whole child for their ship were Larry (One Direction Louis x Harry) shippers, right? I feel like once you start knowing the existence of stuff like McLennon (The Beatles Paul McCartney & John Lennon... one of them's dead, right?), that's when you know you've gone too far.

₊˚⊹♡ 단 ♡⊹˚₊

ewdMqv1.gif

₊˚⊹♡ 이 ♡⊹˚₊

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!