Real talk, what did BPink do better to get their success?

• all I know is there were supposed to be two gg projects in yg just like winner and ikon, but yg merged them into one and discarded "future 2ne1" girls.

2NE1 was supposed to be first for sure, but that project never came to be, I do not know if any of the F2NE1 trainees were part of the PinkPunk project, maybe some were, most left.

At the end Pink Punk was rebranded BlackPink and debuted with 4 members.

Here are the trainees that would become BlackPink watching F2NE1 members practice.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It literally says in the title 4 years later lol. they were supposed to debut after 2016 while pinkpunk was getting ready for debut being promoted by yg predebut.

july2012.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

pink punk trainees were revealed way before f2ne1 with names for few.

• Future 2NE1 was announced in 2012. The title says 4 years later, as in 4 years after YG announced them [2012 + 4 = 2016].

All 4 members of “Future 2NE1” left YG years ago.

In July 2012, YG Entertainment drew attention with a video titled “Future 2NE1”, through which 4 female trainees were introduced. The video showcases impressive vocal and dancing skills of all 4 members. They were once expected to become the next legendary YG girl group following 2NE1. However, despite being a YG trainee for a long time, none of these girls had the opportunity to debut in BLACKPINK. A decade has passed, and now, all members of “Future 2NE1” have left YG and gone their separate ways.

Im Soo Ah, was a YG trainee from 2010 to 2019

Seo Yeon started her trainee life at YG from 2010, when she was in 4th grade. She was there for 6 years. The same year BLACKPINK debuted, since she did not make it into the lineup, instead of continuing to wait, Seo Yeon decided to leave YG to find new opportunities

Moon Sua......She was a trainee at YG for 10 years, from 2009 to 2019

Park Seo Young, was a YG trainee from 2010 to 2017. After saying goodbye to YG, in 2018

Almost a decade since YG announced “Future 2NE1”: Where are the members now?
    All 4 members of “Future 2NE1” left YG years ago.
    kbizoom.com

• You all are free to ignore me and not reply to me.

But I disagree that they are not related.

Is part of what makes YG.

JYP debuts lots of GGs,

YG does not.

He was looking for something specific, something he did not see in the grouping that was labeled Future 2NE1, they were trainees since 2010 or before, they were supposed to be the next big thing in YG, but YG was not sold on that group.

So Punk Pink was started with trainees that came after, at the end YG saw more potential in the group that would become BlackPink and they jumped over the older trainees.

That is part that makes BP what they are, they were seen as better than the other YG trainees, that is how tough this industry is.

YG kept tinkering with the formula and figured out that only 4 of his trainees were good enough to debut, the best 4 her had.

Going by the results, you have to give it to the creepy old man, he was right, BlackPink became a global sensation and of the other girls that were passed over, only Miyeon has been successful, that is because she landed at Cube with Soyeon.

Also when you look at BP and you look at the list of the girls that were passed over, only Miyeon and Jinny fit the mold of what BlackPink is. I can see them both in BlackPink. The others not so much.

• your assumption that yg does not make a lot of ggs is because of delayed/scrapped debuts lol. Yes, yg is misogynistic everyone know that's why they were treated unfairly.

• your assumption that yg does not make a lot of ggs is because of delayed/scrapped debuts lol. Yes, yg is misogynistic everyone know that's why they were treated unfairly.

Yes dude is messed up, what he did to his wife's group was horrible, so I will never like him as a person.

But you can not argue against his success, dude build one of the greatest Girl groups in the world, some blinks may argue the GOT. Maybe all those delays and tinkering worked out at the end.

• A new video with updated info on future 2NE1.

External Content www.youtube.com

• i know people like to trash BlackPInk with no end

but even if you say why them

their music, their style, their attitude, all adds up. But even if you think other idols can be better dancers, better singers, better rappers. BlackPink Click together, and they did it before other groups.

Many said is 2ne1 part 2. Well, it doesn`t matter how you push it, i didn`t like 2ne1, and i will never do. They don`t click for me.

It is called Charm, Spark, Stage Presence, Joie de vivre. They have it, if you try to duplicate that you will have just another 4 gen girl crush group. Good, but no magic.

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• I think their quality of being both in their music and non music endeavors, a "self-insert" aspirational kind of group was essential for their rise.

They captured the market on those that admire or see in BLACKPINK, the kind of feminity and aura many fans I think aspire to be or wish they could be.

A sort of combination of "I'm a badass girl, rich, famous, pretty, etc." Type of aspirational figure.

• Both bp and bts had a (different) supercombo of factors that helped to catapult them to massive global acclaim and stand out from other groups, be it timing, music, brand, visuals and etc. and this make impossible to point out one reason exactly why they are bigger than the rest. Its a combination of factors and yes even their rivals misfortunes could help to widen the gap.

so thats why its extremely foolish of kpop companies to try to replicate them. Stuff like this cant be replicated and its just better for newer groups to do their own thing.

If u ask me to mention all of the things i can think of that made bp massive

- teddy; wide appeal music, unique vocals

- conventionally attractive girls dressed in an appealing way

- charisma, they wouldnt go too far if people didnt like the members

- i genuinely feel like lisa is to kpop what hulk was for avengers so her

- the way they dropped huge hits then disappeared created the biggest type of hype ive seen in kpop. Every cb was an EVENT

- big3 privilege obv worked, they had ppl ready to stan, acclaim and all bc they already had high expectation from other yg groups so massive exposure since beginning

- the girls know how to behave with people they arent socially awkward or anything unlike many members of other groups. This is actually a pretty important factor that goes overlooked by most

- 3/4 members speak english which helped attract more i-fans and keep their loyalty

- their brand grew stronger each cb. Each tt had them singing their own group name in memorable lines so u wouldnt forget about them even after a long hiatus. Blackpink was about their personalities, their style, their music. It really worked

- gorgeous mvs to keep people's attention

Theres probably other reasons but thats all i can think of rn

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• I think that Blackpink having so little members made it possible for each member to become an influencer and stand out in their own way. They each became iconic and built their cult of personality. They also are the epitome of $wag, they’re super cool. They’re like the it girls/cool kids of kpop. Unfortunately, members tend to get overshadowed and forgotten in larger groups; it’s harder for idols to stand out in groups with more members. Blackpink only has 4 members, so this worked to their advantage.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!