POST FESTA DINNER DUMP FT BTS MEMBERS DOING DAMAGE CONTROL FOR HYBE

• [enter-talk] BTS POST FESTA DINNER DUMP (FT. VLIVE)

bypannchoaJune 16, 2022
    [enter-talk] RM RELEASED A STATEMENT ON THE CURRENT SITUATION ㄷㄷ

AVvXsEiIEZMlRxdZsyazdS9Jv2m_RVTIdOWys-g6rwRxyrBP4wu8kXH1ElJEB8ksXjXJe7ki7MRefVd5mPcZN-WyQCkpa6z6rcoBHO8H--ulmmysDv9IPnZ_wkc3QPUiz1NZ7vABPs4Ql5PPtnh4R1FDOTfoYyTj7GEYBMvkJvc5rgifRAx_EETwdCmodLXV=s16000

RM wrote on Weverse saying, "I've received the most contact since I debuted after the broadcast aired. Seeing the captures and the article headlines that were sent to me, there were many stimulating and fragmented keywords such as 'disbandment,' 'declaring a stop on promotions,' etc..." He continued to say, "It's not like I didn't know this would happen or was prepared for this to happen, but it's still very bitter. It wasn't that we were expecting everyone to leave their opinions after watching our full video ... but the BTS 'dinner' is an occasional content format that was aired on June 13, which was a significant date. It was a video dedicated to all ARMYs who have been with us for nine years."

The BTS leader further expressed, "It was time when we were able to confess our true feelings to the fans who have been connecting with us. People who saw the video would know, but the message that we truly wanted to convey was - just like the song title 'Yet to Come' - that this is not the end."

RM continued to assure fans that BTS will not disband and explained that the members always talk openly about the future and the success of the group. He explained, "What I want to say is that we did not hide the truth by saying 2 is 1. We have said 1 is 1 and just wanted to share our honest thoughts in courage and in tears. I believe and have no doubt that ARMYs would understand us. What we said in the video is everything. Jungkook and V did explain it well but we always openly talk about the long-term future of BTS."

The BTS leader concluded by thanking everyone for showing support and reassured fans by saying that the group will put forth the effort to show their good side, whether it is through group activities or solo activities. He stated, "I want to thank everyone who has supported us with support, love, and energy whether from afar or close. We will put forth the effort to show our good side whether it be through group or individual activities. Thank you."
    CR: Allkpopo

post response:
    [+1,891][-116]
    original post: here

1. [+483, -14]
    I hope that the trash journalists look at this and at least know some shame

2. [+398, -10]
    Taehyung wrote a post on Weverse and Jungkook also mentioned it on his V-live so I feel like they all thought of the same thing... because we were worried, they even wrote it down on Weverse.. I'm so thankful for them to even go on V-live to tell us not to worry

3. [+374, -15]
    The conclusion
    AVvXsEgugwxyreM01DefA4u9F5ZvPx87u5SxWZ6YusKVjQQP4UHWM1IX7UcNZNIDGNa_43DAqq-JdmjZVOIipapiEmbtRVZ_hVLOXQPoV7muL8ZumFJnd0B7WDorFk2skkYf_vrkFGEhW3v9fVOAeEaxL_-0QK2zoudq5b7NTyETylFFgpYC7aolPtIGhPU8=s16000
    "BTS, it is not a group activity hiatus... Big Hit "in parallel with individual activities"

4. [169, -5]
    The difference between the post that RM wrote and the commentsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ everyone, know some shame

5. [+155, -7]
    The part where he says "It's not like I didn't know this would happen or was prepared for this to happen, but it's still very bitter. It wasn't that we were expecting everyone to leave their opinions after watching our full video"... that really shows his strong resolution

[enter-talk] JEON JUNGKOOK, WHAT CAN WE DO?;;

AVvXsEjejBQqI1BREDOlZQjBc5Psnu-8PB9oc0rnfNqbQPN5h0AZzz-LECkzcKkEeTWzSlfI4x9jIan6mOu8YKgoNXMLu0NWjxiqxFOztcgrlMDORbwRUssDO_GpGBQNnz_f4yagHfxE7D8TpcJBqTVoj9iwf-MbjmSHPV2fUzndt9IXxJX7IAkqhNeur-kI=s16000
    He cried like this in the BTS dinner
    And he came on V-live today to tell ARMYs not to worry ㅠ

AVvXsEjhJx_46egoqwFGha7cWTs7vpM0Aaw4eHdLzTqn5SCJKcB6fzuqUnxlO7YyZJ2UcMwyxg94uBU5HUoqz9tG6Cm4Hykw5vphTg9J0NnRaZ_oLZTFtDRS0K79ew25kLZR_Shi7EeVCm5cvyRRricW3YZ0KUmYSK6B4KHrnITv2quO3qARrqGRcLAgvYrk=s16000
    He woke up from his sleep today and said that he had to explain the fuss surrounding people saying tha 'BTS are on a hiatus' and that they were gonna 'disband'
    He said that they are not planning on disbanding
    And that they still have a lot of group activities left~
    He also said that they plan on continuing their group activities in the future too..!
    He thought that it was right to clarify this~! In case people were misunderstanding..!
    He said that BTS is forever!

AVvXsEgZqjwH7CghB5XBJTjqYiobOgyMCPg31BRqpusvat6TImdQWisCvlkW8e9bvBvmRn6174cC4SOZJXML61i7X0Sz7aLGra5kiX7xJDXU2LRD-cvbzTumqYFXu8FQQapBWBFxiSohNJVyo_M8T1JMhiReHdJBg9h7P7IGXjmREeQvsHReNANEX3sAAgE0=s16000
    He was doing a concert for an hour ㅠ.. He said that the last song was for his mom...
    He even played the instrumental... thank you ㅠㅠ

AVvXsEjbJml5e6UU951BqkidP-0MoKWpvaDsmydBXbaYnaF1L04hpmG7ETi6Vl0y3T3b0vd7kRR8m22oa1zOllEvLomjQdfcVHRauKeOCEfzUrzKpcXjRxB_CUX_yh-WFdi0viHSOjQROf6iwIc5e6a5NXOk1HTOMIfxTbp-TjZB3Xr7wj8N7h0y_cEAO5bC=s16000
    He randomly started doing the dishes. He was reading the comments while doing his dishes

AVvXsEhXHvL8La3S-lyu23Lbeq1Un1fMv7BjueJooHIiAV0icsu2y0i7gU-3hKA-TgqW2u-fMNuR-_wvsUU4cTgbqpAVeAI5jmCJueBVVH2eELNMAAnyNc3fZXZT71xL0IdhFcWwaPGsqkh7pdQD69wARUieoxGwQxQRaEwdg3KNhtBu6KqbpyJ4v4XSooo9=s16000
    He's still going... he said that he heard B2ST sunbaenims' 12:30 in award shows back in the days. He liked the song so he's singing it now

AVvXsEhQl_laaMDvfGkuLcgjYH1Jc9AOLMONeO7eV6CgKc2siso6z9BpKJdeuZI03g7SlFMgL77bUaT7kQKpSyT6KjGI7-vDXMN1vcPtTmgzBHiIeXKCtICpmsA37AShHqNHxCJVGAmtvnt6FkPq2nuB_sjSTQP7scTipZgSbS7vFDMWS1PBmROmynjtm3ib=s16000
    This is the real last song. Jungkookie said that if he goes to the karaoke, the first song he would sing would be Soju Hanjan!

post response:

[1,171][-56]

1. [+381, -3]
    Singing puppy. His personality is seriously coolㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+359, -3]
    I don't know how not to love him... I cried f*cking hard yesterday but I forgot everything all thanks to Jungkook. He's f*cking funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    AVvXsEiz3VP1KIyDRWm7fX5f5IyCmkhqSku1X-yghJghxnvdfFJSY0ppul7GBXjv0tZSzvdVY2JMYzbOZuZIzpqeEgPB8GJJ1qZLKtjINP8OnaJ_g4ozhe1AKdAXWDGJkHGWRxFxXrnnyUxteCtEBycXKlMF64YjmZfZcGpihvCIzYJqVmntdihY91EsyP3b=s16000

3. [+257, -3]
    Filial super star puppy who did a room-corner concert again todayㅠㅠ
    AVvXsEi2FlFJ88qt5uKpajLtTW721MMj5ixo2N7PeRz03qFS_Btsv3XW4lpcYr5yq3klSUIWqpqbTIYD9_43kLWlXEnFB-KuUenCix6rcU1KNZa3PcshC-M6oqiYW9_C2F8KRhCJfufhDATrTR46VndWkvVe_bnuTku0EgVQ2vvknB-56jmLxLv7IOapcZgX=s16000
    "Jungkook's V-live playlist"

4. [+117, 0]
    No but Jungkook was shocked after seeing the news so he opened his V-liveㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    AVvXsEj5xyqLKQBAGI83Z8tlSuU71VFakA4IPfK8nxxExkfTLdiXXXIwi9xvEx53v6qvC7kj208S94kwPwBTEKyrLefX-K3VTsTHGlUIOllGga70NL-gghFsrpqfWzEXW2VT-vvTuOg0KpULLE44P6XLAx0O8JAH4Fkxqk_VdYvFRBtnBIIQPvYdyMiHCw1d=s16000
    "BTS, Announces temporary cessation of group activities"

5. [100, -1]
    Seeing him makes me so comfortable. There are people that you can like but who don't give you peace, but he's someone I like but even gives me peace. When I look at him, I'm never worried about him saying something weird and his actions and expressions are all very honest, natural and funny so when I watch him live, he gives me peace and comfort.

[enter-talk] BANGTAN'S V-LIVES ARE FREAKING FUNNY

AVvXsEjB0_g4viFbkx26JODsxcIM9BdFNCxClz_rgUnrGuTCAvP1L_y4rPYoh0FvJxrVVcZCUa10FMFEo9UhTVeHF9V87R9oUu2i8MP2XZ2pXbdrFFrkxMae2aJ99x6dgFDwyFYAq74dpIJP2XZWYUNN8XINl1yQipiNTPuk5_gSEJA2Bf9NkF3wb_c9oxgT=s16000
    A kid riding their gifted bikes indoors
    A kid washing his dishes for 2 min straight
    A kid who was showing his freestyle dancing but suddenly said that he was gonna wash his hands and ended up touring the washroom
    A kid who said that he was gonna do a LieV 10 min before starting the V-live so he played his song and turned the lights off

They are just f*cking funny. You never get bored

post response:
    [+379][-8]

1. [+151, -1]
    J-Hope is 100% that kid who's too scared to go to the washroom along so he brought us along

2. [+141, -1]
    Also, their seat is always emptyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ A Bangtan V-live without Bangtan...
    AVvXsEgVmgyi_HRScnxsqlCYaI3fo5ucpbjxQ_7bbuRwYnbTiAiJrh6Z0xCcftoEvusjoFb3OBaJWaRMyfPXZ9wO7CBkn9Fupx6WhjJ6B0zSbi0ochoO0fGYwlBeuHjkcmMxUlryf0XvWEcGKxMJ6SJQVzdeyVOQfAV4UIzR2xuSvIhWBoj5k9u9ci-FZlJT=s16000

3. [+63, -1]
    ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they are doing all sorts of things

4. [+50, -1]
    A kid with rubber gloves (by the way, they are at a hotel)
    AVvXsEi4ab3R5WWFbukHlLSvuLpc9GGPhb_fmI6wrRMrzImyIDUTkQXyJ6y2p_utu85v80ixprneyKTHcbCeEz-vA08gkBpc44SmI9BkdIoS4cxhYP6H45Vi0XbdBv4Lc0VYNs9cXEokWI3CK_CuXbAHri-c7RRLmAPpzzxX_G5lGgkDwOPAyUUKwhWKbXVQ=s16000

5. [+36, 0]
    What's funny about Jeon Jungkook was that he wasn't looking front while doing the dishes so they were hiddenㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he said that he was doing the dishes and brought the dishes next to himㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• bobsyouruncle

Changed the title of the thread from “BTS MEMBERS DOING DAMAGE CONTROL FOR HYBE” to “POST FESTA DINNER DUMP FT BTS MEMBERS DOING DAMAGE CONTROL FOR HYBE”.
  • your title :pepefacepalm::pepe-shame:

:pepe-tea: it is damage control that they're doing which they shouldn't have to do imo if people hadn't misunderstood their words or HYBE had been prepared with an actual statement / press release for right after the dinner.

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• I'd partly blame HYBE and their shitty subs but some it's true that even if they explained that with ppts and graphics some people would still find a way to twist what he said.

I feel for him, it's really bad when you prepared yourself to say something the best way possible and some still find new meanings to it, even yesterday I said in this forum this was the most annoying part of it all ;( tbh what matters the most is that fans understood and respected it

• Parallel with group activities - is hardly news, they are already doing that, aren't they?

The simply question is - will there be group musical releases, in the immediate future say 1 year, or not?

If not, then it is a hiatus.

Irrelevant of whatever they are doing as individuals, or doing things other than music, as a group.

Either way, they/HYBE messed up the communication and the markets have reacted.

• The simply question is - will there be group musical releases, in the immediate future say 1 year, or not?

Irrelevant of whatever they are doing as individuals, or doing things other than music, as a group.

This is what has been bothering and it seems most fans are not thinking about it.

I really have my doubts that they'll come back as 7. Maybe the occasional single like older groups, but unfortunately I can't picture them coming back with full albums and tours like before. The clock is ticking for many things. :pepe-puddle:

• The simply question is - will there be group musical releases, in the immediate future say 1 year, or not?

I agree. A hiatus isn't a bad thing; it's just a pause in activities. Group activities in this case, but they were pretty clear about still doing individual activities. A lot of groups take hiatuses without announcing it, do I think BTS was just trying to respect their fans.

It's the people who apparently don't know how to look at a dictionary and interpreted it as basically a disbandment that are :facepalm:

let's be friends

e9b8a6c6366aecb3faf71dcc6b4488775b109abb.gif

• This is what has been bothering and it seems most fans are not thinking about it.

I really have my doubts that they'll come back as 7. Maybe the occasional single like older groups, but unfortunately I can't picture them coming back with full albums and tours like before. The clock is ticking for many things. :pepe-puddle:

Of course it won’t be like before. That’s chapter 1. Chapter 2 will be different with solos or maybe subunits and later some group work but at the end of the day, they are all still BTS.

It is scary but exciting as well. Let’s not overthink this and be happy that the boys respect us enough in sharing their journey, and enjoy the next chapter!

One thing I’m very certain. A world tour will happen. And it will be epic. Maybe by that time I’m in a retirement home but hey, I can always watch via Twitter lol

• This is what has been bothering and it seems most fans are not thinking about it.

I think the above user said it perfectly, let's not overthink it. It's not a given that they'll comeback as 7 one day but they saying they're not disbanding even tho they'll not going to do group activities for a while means that at least they didn't end things with a sour taste.

I've seen your posts and I noticed you're quite worried about this whole thing, I just wanted to give you a virtual hug and hope you can feel better! I personally don't feel anxious about they coming back or not because I know that if they do it's because they're ready and I really wish I could pass those feelings to you :pepelove1:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!