BLACKPINK is the ONLY KOREAN ACT to appear in the UWC end year list. PERIODT

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Very weird for supposedly no the biggest gg cb this year :/

Also for the albums list BornFlop also did appear, the only gg appearing

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And for a last add

External Content twitter.com

Seems like BP had a bad year

BlinkTaglist

• BTS are also on UWC album chart at #4 with 3.8m+ units. Not only the highest charting Korean but Asian artist. Seventeen, Stray Kids, NCT Dream are also there. All ahead of Blackpink. OP is just exaggerating with the title since Blackpink are the only Korean artist on the UWC songs chart. Let them celebrate.

Omg, in the album chart we have 4 bgs ahead of BP! Otokê?

Op isn't exaggerating, it's the truth. BP is the only Korean act in the UWC list for songs. And I'm sure they weren't the only kpop act that dropped "songs", but they are the only in the list.

Anyways, biggest kpop era this year!

• Omg, in the album chart we have 4 bgs ahead of BP! Otokê?

Op isn't exaggerating, it's the truth. BP is the only Korean act in the UWC list for songs. And I'm sure they weren't the only kpop act that dropped "songs", but they are the only in the list.

Op didn't even mention her fave... Guess this is what happen when you lived your entire live base on twitter fanwar, scary asf...

• Not bad for flopping ;p

BTS are also on UWC album chart at #4 with 3.8m+ units. Not only the highest charting Korean but Asian artist. Seventeen, Stray Kids, NCT Dream are also there. All ahead of Blackpink. OP is just exaggerating with the title since Blackpink are the only Korean artist on the UWC songs chart. Let them celebrate.

Why you so fucking annoying it clearly says songs? Why bring up BTS here lmfao.

You people whine when blinks enter BTS achievement threads and then do this shit fucking hypocrites.

• Why you so fucking annoying it clearly says songs? Why bring up BTS here lmfao.

You people whine when blinks enter BTS achievement threads and then do this shit fucking hypocrites.

I'm literally quoting your fellow blink who mentioned BTS first, stupid. Keep BTS out of your mouth in your celebration and achievement threads which are titled to spread misinformation and then you won't see me here.

Omg, in the album chart we have 4 bgs ahead of BP! Otokê?

Can't you read? I literally said "OP is exaggerating with the title" because everyone can see it is saying "BP is the only Korean act on UWC chart" without mentioning songs or albums chart in the title which is a misinformation. Because even though BP are the only Korean artist in songs chart, it doesn't change the fact that they are not the only Korean act in UWC year end charts which is the question I answered. Start using common sense.

Op didn't even mention her fave... Guess this is what happen when you lived your entire live base on twitter fanwar, scary asf...

You just need to learn how search engine works then you might probably understand why I'm here. I never even click on Blackpink thread ever unless I see them pop up in BTS search which is very common. Because your fandom is full off people who think of BTS first even in Blackpink threads which are usually made to spread misinformation as evident by what OP is doing with the title of this thread and I just answered your fellow blink who asked a question. Not that difficult.

But BTS and no other Korean artist on the more relevant song list? Damn. Impressive for BP.

Yeah it is impressive but still blinks feel the need to spread misinformation with titles like these.

You're back nephew of!

What's happening?

I never left....

• Wow I have never seen so many tears over one thread.

• Can't you read? I literally said "OP is exaggerating with the title" because everyone can see it is saying "BP is the only Korean act on UWC chart" without mentioning songs or albums chart in the title which is a misinformation. Because even though BP are the only Korean artist in songs chart, it doesn't change the fact that they are not the only Korean act in UWC year end charts which is the question I answered. Start using common sense.

The title is like that and in the op is stated right so not an exaggeration, specially when op also put the Album chart info and where it says BP is the only female kpop group.

And we love how some enter BP threads just to see the achievements and supposedly you don't stan neither care kkkkk

• If OP said "BP is the only Korean act to enter both UWC Charts" then that wouldn't offend you?
    BTS failed to enter the song chart, get over it I guess?

• If OP said "BP is the only Korean act to enter both UWC Charts" then that wouldn't offend you?
    BTS failed to enter the song chart, get over it I guess?

How can you feel I am offended here illpray4u?

BTS are also on UWC album chart at #4 with 3.8m+ units. Not only the highest charting Korean but Asian artist. Seventeen, Stray Kids, NCT Dream are also there. All ahead of Blackpink. OP is just exaggerating with the title since Blackpink are the only Korean artist on the UWC songs chart. Let them celebrate.

I'm just answering the question you asked if BTS is there or not on the list. And proceeded to tell you about others who also made an appearance on that chart.

Also telling the truth that the title of the thread is misinformation. That's it.

If you had not asked the question and OP had written the title of thread clearly then I wouldn't even be here.

The title is like that and in the op is stated right so not an exaggeration, specially when op also put the Album chart info and where it says BP is the only female kpop group.

And we love how some enter BP threads just to see the achievements and supposedly you don't stan neither care kkkkk

You are right. I shouldn't have said exaggeration. The title is straight up misinformation.

Everyone from here onwards read "misinformation" where I wrote "exaggeration", okay?

I have been on this forum for 2.5 years and I'm quite confident of the fact I have never entered any Blackpink thread that doesn't mention BTS. Not even 99.99% but total 100% confident about this. When I'm saying that I don't care about Blackpink, I mean it.

Wow I have never seen so many tears over one thread.

Just say that you don't like the fact that I am not letting you spread misinformation like you wanted to with the title of this thread. If you really wanted to celebrate Blackpink, you would be careful to get what you are writing right. But you are still not correcting the misinformation because you actually don't care abiut celebrating Blackpink.

• Since when did akp blinks start moving like tt blinks? It must really hurt your pride to change the title of the thread...

I haven't changed and I won't change it. There is a reason why there are three subdivisions for each tweet in my post. Others can keep crying or make their own thread if they feel that insecure about BLACKPINK achievments.

• You are right. I shouldn't have said exaggeration. The title is straight up misinformation.

Everyone for here onwards read "misinformation" where I wrote "exaggeration", okay?

I have been on this forum for 2.5 years and I'm quite confident of the fact I have never entered any Blackpink thread that doesn't mention BTS. Not even 99.99% but total 100% confident about this. When I'm saying that I don't care about Blackpink, I mean it.

onlyfarts, your confidence isn't my problem. You somehow entered here and quickly replied a BTS mention like the helper you are and also made sure to say that in the other chart Seventeen, SKZ and NCT dream are also above BP kkkk if this isn't peak comedy idk more kkkkkk

• Just say that you don't like that I am letting you spread misinformation like you wanted to with the title of this thread. If you really wanted to celebrate Black pink, you would be careful to get what you are writing right. But you are still not correcting the misinformation because you actually don't care abiut celebrating Blackpink.

I won't change a shit of my post because its correct. Learn to read or buy a pair of glasses, maybe then you will notice the three divisions of my post.

• chilean-stan1

Changed the title of the thread from “BLACKPINK is the ONLY KOREAN ACT to appear in the UWC end year list” to “BLACKPINK is the ONLY KOREAN ACT to appear in the UWC end year list. PERIODT”.
  • I haven't changed and I won't change it. There is a reason why there are three subdivisions for each tweet in my post. Others can keep crying or make their own thread if they feel that insecure about BLACKPINK achievments.

The irony here is that it's you who comes off as insecure, the title is literally not correct but go ahead, not everyone has the time nor cares to read the tweets.

• I won't change a shit of my post because its correct. Learn to read or buy a pair of glasses, maybe then you will notice the three divisions of my post.

Actually you need to learn to read or buy pair of glasses because I'm clearly saying that the TITLE of this thread is misinformation from the beginning. I never talked about your OP.

onlyfarts, your confidence isn't my problem. You somehow entered here and quickly replied a BTS mention like the helper you are and also made sure to say that in the other chart Seventeen, SKZ and NCT dream are also above BP kkkk if this isn't peak comedy idk more kkkkkk

I can understand if you felt that was a shade but it's just a fact.

It is actually hilarious that you want to correct me because you felt I was being shady when I am just stating the truth rather than correcting OP who has clearly unarguably written a misinformative title.

• I can understand if you felt that was a shade but it's just a fact.

It is actually hilarious that you want to correct me because you felt I was being shady when I am just stating the truth rather than correcting OP who has clearly unarguably written a misinformative title.

oh please, we know each other from others threads. You being shady is the same as me. No saint here. But as i said, funny how you went in a BP thread and waited someone to mention BTS just so you could say "oh, I'm here for BTS" kkkkkk

• Actually you need to learn to read or buy pair of glasses because I'm clearly saying that the TITLE of this thread is misinformation from the beginning. I never talked about your OP.

I can understand if you felt that was a shade but it's just a fact.

jfc u must be fun at parties.

• So many tears because BTS' music failed to make the songs chart I guess

• This is hilarious. onlyfacts be like a ninja warrior . . . .

Samurai Ninja GIF - Samurai Ninja Sword GIFs

:pepe-hehe::pepe-hehe:

• This thread contains 2 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!