"Lim Young Woong ajummas about to hire a squad of forensic accountants. I fear them more than anybody."

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

lyw ajummas and army enemy to lovers slow burn 50000k words

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• Well, if he has the numbers to back up such wins then they should if they feel that the award was rigged.

Nothing wrong in not accepting a rigged result....

And i know people love to make fun about his fans age demographic, but nothing wrong with adult/old people enjoying a singer and being kinda "fanatic", not like kpop fans can laugh at others when our community is seen as a joke ww :pepe-clown-gear:

• Well, if he has the numbers to back up such wins then they should if they feel that the award was rigged.

Nothing wrong in not accepting a rigged result....

And i know people love to make fun about his fans age demographic, but nothing wrong with adult/old people enjoying a singer and being kinda "fanatic", not like kpop fans can laugh at others when our community is seen as a joke ww :pepe-clown-gear:

I love his fans. They're batshit when they know they're right and they defend him and fight for him. I love that they're older ladies fangirling. They scare me but I respect them. The most iconic fandom.

And like I previously said, when they're right they're right and for real, his wins have been stolen from him before.

mKl7Ghm.png

• LYW is a fraud, always has been. I've been monitoring his ULs, he always gets huge bumps during zombie hours but the ULs for his songs are like 80k lol. His peaks are like 200k. Even during the whole LSRFM Music Bank scandal where LYW was allegedly cheated out of a win, his ULs were trash, LSRFM's debut song outcharted his musty ass. :rolleyes:

how did you get that close to him to smell his ass

mKl7Ghm.png

• I love his fans. They're batshit when they know they're right and they defend him and fight for him. I love that they're older ladies fangirling. They scare me but I respect them. The most iconic fandom.

And like I previously said, when they're right they're right and for real, his wins have been stolen from him before.

Are his fans that scary? I just know he is super famous and has a dedicated fandom kkkkkkk

Btw we know he should've won so I can see why they must be upset.

• forget lyw, where are the ive/gidle gg stans of akp

They were claiming to call every award show that doesn't give ive/gidle a daesang rigged but I don't see them today

he has the most cumulative numbers together of any acts

its easy to deduce he would win

the thing he doesnt have is a company willing to push enough cash to rise the piss poor performance their bg had this year

in this case nct

• This is why Cube can't pay to fix the AC at the practice room.

They used all the money to pay Genie.

External Content www.youtube.com

• This is why Cube can't pay to fix the AC at the practice room.

They used all the money to pay Genie.

pay genie to not win?

• pay genie to not win?

Dang, so many awards that I can't keep up what they won.

• Dang, so many awards that I can't keep up what they won.

That sure is compelling argument that they paid to not get one of the Daesangs.

• That sure is compelling argument that they paid to not get one of the Daesangs.

You do know that it was a joke, right?

• Is it official that genie actually goes by number of streams in the tracking period or is it like melon who uses internal data for the score thats not public and the prediction accounts only guess on what data is publically available?

• Seriously I don't know why Awards shows can't figure this out,

- Use sales data as just eligibility for nomination.

- Nominees can choose to perform at the awards show or not.

-Judges will cast their votes, after the performances in the show, giving the performers a chance to swing some votes.

- if they want, Fans who tune in to the broadcast also get to vote, at a lesser weight than judges- that will ensure TRP.

The technology is there. So why this nonsense every year.

So I think it is intentional, noise marketing by making controversial choices.

• The only thing that Award Show need to do is to clearly state what kind of number they are using, and all this information should be disclosed so that everyone has access to this info.

There is nothing wrong with them using sales data to pick winner, but 100% should have remove vote since it just become popular award when it should base on chart performance or sales.

Also, they obviously can reveal the judge score and explain the reason why judge picked them.

and you know that it is not basically impossible because if that's the case, then they cannot rigged it.

How much money did they get from SM is thequestion.

• I disagree, if they are transparent on quantifiable data, there is no need for the award. The results will be obvious and always the 4-5 top acts.

Hence hard data should be only one aspect of it - either like now or as eligibility.

Judges vote should remain unpredictable human element. And they should judge after attenders performing.

Anyway.. until I run my own awards :)

But I think awards intentionally obfuscate to have the noise marketing.

• Who told you they can't figure it out?

They are purposefully being unclear about their criteria bc they like to bend them

• This thread contains 2 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!