What was the worst grade you got in school and what were the consequences?

• Personally, I was a good student for a long time but when I was in year 6, I got an 18% on a pre-alg test. The result was my mum, who was hard on me when it came to grades, giving me a 30 minute long lecture on how I need to study more.

It wasn't even I could've hidden the fact that I got a bad grade because my mum will ask my teachers before the school year to update her monthly on my grades. So when my math teacher graded my paper, he saw the grade and phoned my mother right away. It really motivated me after I got the treatment I did and I backed my grade up to an A- by the end of the school year.

DISCUSS :pepe-clown-gear:

• I got a 40 something % on a science test in 5th grade BUT everyone else in my class also did absolutely terrible so the teacher just redid the chapter and had us retake

I also completely failed a bio lab practical during my freshmen year of college because I was having awful side effects including seizures during that day and he refused to let me take it at a different time :sweatr: bio is by far my best class so that stung knowing that if I wasn't completely out of it I would've gotten a perfect score

• i can't remember what i got but it was calculus or some other maths class but i remember distinctly that i missed an entire page of questions because of my own stupidity

• My worst grade was a 0% on a math test that I couldn't take because I was too busy having a panic attack in the restroom. My teacher thought I was skipping (ig I was but it went wrong lmao) andddd yeah. My overall grade only dropped to a B tho so I was okay. After that, I made sure to call my mom to take me home when I felt weird or out of place, did that for 3 years until I felt better emotionally. My grades never suffered again :claps:

a very sad hindrance yet such a wholesome ending, my hearteu is warmed

damnn im inspired :pepeflushed::pepeflushed::pepeflushed::pepeflushed::pepeflushed:

𝙮𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙣

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/FlashyPleasantAmericancicada-size_restricted.gif

:pepe-toast::pepeflushed::pepe-toast:

• a 2/20 on a math test in grade 6. I didn't even try because I hated my teacher and the whole class lol so I just said screw it I'll just answer a bunch of nonsense and get my teacher mad at me (he was mad, plus my mom and tutor were as well) honestly I'd do it again. 8)

😳swag not swag

but swag 8)

𝙮𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙣

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/FlashyPleasantAmericancicada-size_restricted.gif

:pepe-toast::pepeflushed::pepe-toast:

• In high school 1/7 which is the lowest grade you can get. We were supposed to read a book for the month but I didnt so I just decided to give my teacher a blank exam.

Not much happened since I had pretty good grades otherwise so I was able to increase the overall score

• 0/10 in math multiple times, it's sad that i didn't suffer any consequences cause no one gave a shit. I don't even know how i graduated without knowing more than basic math.

well the guild needs s tax collector and from that answer you sure as hell won't be the first choice lol

• back in high school, the grade was a-f (failed)

i got an E for the motherfuckin' calculus, but they were no consequences coz many in my class got E/D too. got A-B for the other subjects, but the school had to ruin things by forcing calculus on me

• It was a whole ass math class. My teacher went on maternity leave right at the beginning of the school year, so we were assigned a substitute teacher who had no idea what she was doing. I got like a 17% and most people failed that class. I ended up moving to a different country where the letter grade percentages were slightly different (a 50% became a passing grade, vs 60%), and my grades were only listed as letter grades, not percentages. So when they converted everything, they bumped everything up a letter grade and gave me a D instead 8o

I ended up just retaking the class to improve my grade anyway and aced it. I even corrected the teacher once. It ended up not even mattering at the end once I got to college anyway.

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

• I was a pretty good student who used to get pretty good grades except for Maths which I loathed. There were no consequences as my mother wasn’t good at it either. Consequences for me was more of what I got up to at school or rather didn’t as I wasn’t there much.

• That's sad

My school never did open book tests.. we just had to refer to our notes but back then I sucked at notetaking. I managed to learn off of my memory instead

well are you good at collating and organising things?

the guild needs a secretary

or maths since the guild needs a tax collector

• In 7th year I failed a maths test out of laziness. I hadn't studied at all and got 15% on it. I was so afraid to tell my parents that I stayed at a friend's house until my parents called to ask if I was there and my dad came to pick me up.

The consequence was that I got beaten with a belt but I learned my lesson and did not slack off again.

• I never get bad grades I’ve always had good grades bcuz I don’t want to disappoint my parents buuuuuuuut, there was this one time when I was in like 8th grade and I had a test in my geometry class (keep in mind that I was always getting good grades in this class even though I hate math and the teacher in that class she was annoying as fcckkkkk) so when I started the test I just started daydreaming and stuff not being focused on my work and I started to draw all over the pages on my geometry test, when the page was full I flipped to the next page and started to draw on that, I wasn’t even paying attention to my test, then eventually I finished drawing at the end of class and turned in my paper and left. The next day I came back to my geometry class and my teacher spoke with me and she was mad af, luckily she didn’t make me redo the test and my grade was a big fat F. I was pretty upset because it was the end of the year and that was my last grade for the this last trimester and also report cards came out and my parents got ahold of my report card before I could, they were pretty pissed off and also pretty chill about it, I was happy all they said was “it’s okay but we know you can do better than this”, then after that I went to my room and started crying bcuz I was so sad I disappointed my parents bcuz I’ve never seen them disappointed in me. So yeah that’s meh story

“Welcome to good burger, home of the good burger, can I take your order?”

• From middle school to high school, the worse score I got was a zero for not showing up during the test. I had enough score from past tests to pass this subject anyway. Now the worse score I got from trying would be around 6 out of 10 (passing score was 5 average) from Literature.

• I had to withdraw from a class coz I was failing so badly that if I got a 100 on every assessment onwards I would barely make a C in the class. tbh there was no way I could get a perfect score on all my remaining assessments. I got a 30/100 on the second exam then I dropped the class and I took it again the next semester.

• This thread contains 22 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!