More tea spilled!!!

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Once in a lifetime legends

• Their chart accounts are showing them "filtered" achievements to fool them and then they cry when you show them reality.

What's even more hilarious is this foolish person is on another thread trying to diss another GG and trying to brag about how BP is unmatched. However, that GG is much closer to BP than BP is to BTS. Blinks stay confused about life.

Tell'em Bangtan is dancing on the floorImage result for bts dancing gif fire

• yet to com spent less weeks than pink venom on hot 100. The gap is not that big once billboard removed mass exploitation of billboards loopholes that bp never took advantage of. Stay humble baby.

• 💀put away ur hatred for blinks away pls, it’s 2022 and bp is thriving but y’all still keep with the “NoBoDy ToUcHiNg 2018 BtS” narrative. Like it’s literally not true and y’all just saying that to cope :clown: I know it hurts

Poor confused blink. As facts show BP doesn't even hurt 2017 BTS fans. Now head back to your BP threads where lies flow like water before you hurt your little brain.

• I feel like I want me to be the bully so bad, where am I dissing another gg. At least don’t lie about me if ur coming for my character

Oh I'm sorry this thread doesn't exist all of a sudden

• Bruh miracle is the one who started a fight. Even dragging my character here😳 pls tell them this

Pretty sure the fanwar in this thread started here:

Bp is right there, hit after hit and y’all’s till say none comes close to 2018 bts?

This is a BTS appreciation thread. Bringing BP into it was only ever gonna start shit.

• Bruh miracle is the one who started a fight. Even dragging my character here😳 pls tell them this

Ma'am or sir you came into a BTS appreciation thread and started commenting all wild. If I thought you had an original thought in your head I'd be more annoyed but I see how you just follow behind others.

• Pretty sure the fanwar in this thread started here:

This is a BTS appreciation thread. Bringing BP into it was only ever gonna start shit.

it's not a fanwar. You are way too smart to be saying this. Do better admin.

• 💀put away ur hatred for blinks away pls, it’s 2022 and bp is thriving but y’all still keep with the “NoBoDy ToUcHiNg 2018 BtS” narrative. Like it’s literally not true and y’all just saying that to cope :clown: I know it hurts

You asked for this. Don't go crying around now, okay? Let's go.....

Let's start with Korea. GAON digital points started in 2018 just so you know....

BTS had 5.3b GAON digital points in 2018. Blackpink took 4 years to get that number.

BTS in 2018 had as many songs with 1b GAON digital points as Blackpink have had throughout their career.

BTS 2018 album 'LY : TEAR' has more GAON digital points than any Blackpink album.

BTS were selling out a stadium in Korea for multiple dates in 2018 while Blackpink still aren't doing 2nd biggest capacity there.

Let's move on to the US.

BTS 2018 song 'Fake Love' charted in HOT 100 top 10. Blackpink still haven't. Mind you Blackpink still don't have a song with more US streams than 'Fake Love'.

BTS 2018 album 'LY : TEAR' went #1 (which was the first Asian artist album to go #1 on BB200 and first foreign language artist album in 12 years to do so) while Blackpink got their first yesterday I guess. Mind you 'LY : TEAR' had more sales as well as streams than any Blackpink album has ever had.

Btw this album has charted longer on BB200 than all Blackpink albums combined. And this is not even BTS' longest charting album lol....

BTS had an arena tour in the US (the first for any Asian artist in history) and also did a REAL stadium in the US back in 2018. Blackpink still haven't done one.

BTS bside 'Go Go' has as many RIAA units as any Blackpink song (cmiiw).

BTS had 5 Europe certifications in 2018. Blackpink have as many throughout their career (cmiiw)

BTS had arena tour in Europe in 2018 (first for Asian artist). Blackpink still haven't done one.

We should not even compare BTS in Japan to Blackpink in Japan because it would be totally disrespectful to BTS.

Worldwide :

BTS 'LY : TEAR' is the oldest Korean album with 3m sales. Blackpink don't have one.

BTS 'LY : TEAR' has more Spotify streams than any Blackpink album.

BTS in 2018 sold more tickets than Blackpink have throughout their career.

Not gonna compare YouTube because everyone knows that's the only place where Blackpink are close to BTS.

Not gonna compare awards and recognition because Blackpink don't have many (if not any).....

Spread this to your fellow blinks. At least it will spare them from getting brainwashed by your chart accounts.

• BTS has achieved something that no one has done before. They were the first in almost every category or broke the previous records. Records are meant to be broken, but so far no one has touched BTS, which is why I really don't know why we always see these discussions.

Instead of always seeing everything negatively or comparing artists, I just think it's cool when there are multiple groups achieving things that were unthinkable years ago.

If it is so important for some to beat BTS I would say work harder then.

My respect for BTS and also for Armys, who have played a big part in BTS success, is boundless.

:bts28::v-drink-tea:  :bts23:

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

• But was it not the thread that saying that no group comes close to 2018 bts? People are allowed to disagree :suure:

there is no problem with this thread lol. if you disagree then that is perfectly fine. but we are also allowed to disagree with you as well just so you know.

if you think otherwise you are more than welcome to make your own thread. your comment here was definitely unnecessary.

hope on the street

(she/they/no her.) most sane hobi fan

• You literally are one of the sweetest users around

:pepecute:

• yet to com spent less weeks than pink venom on hot 100. The gap is not that big once billboard removed mass exploitation of billboards loopholes that bp never took advantage of. Stay humble baby.

you mean bp didn't have any spotify deals = free streaming counted/mass buying that wasn't allowed by bb but was for bp which is how their streaming is declining after the deal was done? The gag is even their first week was lower than any bts title and now you are comparing an actual Korean ballad with THE comeback after 2 years/catchy dance song that will obviously do better? In the end, bp's best record is bts' worst. Exactly, stay humble.

Bp is right there, hit after hit and y’all’s till say none comes close to 2018 bts?

The thing is bp come from big 3, especially yg who has this western image/appeal. All those connections from the start/pathetic deals like hanging out with spotify ceo and higher ups & $3 albums and they still didn't beat bts results from 2018.

Anyway, what bts did is amazing since a non big 3 group actually had to work from the start and achieved and outdid big 3 combined.

• And this is how you get rid of that blonk. Lol.

Hope she read it though, there was too much deluluness.

No one mentioned BP in the OP or even in posts above yours, how embarrassing are you to come pressed and insecure in an appreciation thread.

• This thread contains 11 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!