i wanted to make small talk so i asked my friend if they've seen [insert idol] new hairstyle. they said yeah and then pulled up a PowerPoint presentation and proceeded to talk album sales percentage rise, youtube growth, social media engagement numbers

• investor trends, merchandise revenue and ticket sales and chart fluctuation data for 16 hours straight. then he also asked me if i was in the market for a new house because he could give me a good deal but i had to turn him down because i wasn't able to hold my pee in and i was already soaking wet. i got up and shook his hand then i told him "good chat" and walked away

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS36Hgrln1vOT89MXNhIvY96-jD8xlWp-cBLw&usqp=CAU

Edited once, last by comedy ().

• if i said i made myself some tea it is not the same as saying i "spilled the tea"

and when you say you made some small talk about ()hair.... :zipr:the conversation wasn´t about that, was it

but people are mad and made you boo boo aren´t they. poor baby :wave-cry-raccoon:

comedy is for grown ups, go back to play with your friends and do more streaming pijama partys :sure-bee:

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• I feel so exposed rn.

:pepe-cringe:

i wasn't targeting specific people. just a general observation.

if i said i made myself some tea it is not the same as saying i "spilled the tea"

and when you say you made some small talk about ()hair.... :zipr:the conversation wasn´t about that, was it

but people are mad and made you boo boo aren´t they. poor baby :wave-cry-raccoon:

comedy is for grown ups, go back to play with your friends and do more streaming pijama partys :sure-bee:

dude, i don't even know what you're talking about. i mean, seriously. half of what you said isn't even coherent. is everything okay? you need help or something? i hope you're not on meds and for some reason are off them right now

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!