Tiffany's english releases are so good, she needs to comeback!

• bops after bops :pepemusic:

My top 3 :pepelove1:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yeah Tiffany music is great. Her Korean stuff is good and her English stuff is even better, probably the best English music from any idol. I wonder if she will get back to music, she seems more set on Korean TV and dramas.

• Facts! It's hard to name a bad song from her. I wish she had an agency with a better marketing team, because she's clearly bringing the fire with her actual content.

I like this collab too!

let's be friends

e9b8a6c6366aecb3faf71dcc6b4488775b109abb.gif

• woaaa SO TRUEEE

specially magnetic moon

I listen to it very often <3

• Yep her solo music have been impeccable so far, both her Korean and English releases are amazing. My faves are Runaway, Not Barbie and Don't Speak.

That's why I want her to move back to US but seems like she's happy as well with musical/drama works in Korea.

I don't know what would be her best option, would it be signing back with SM so she have the facility to create and record music. Because I don't want her to give up her love for challenging new avenues like musical/drama. But staying in Korea will limit her new music recording because she's independent and doesn't have many resources to work with.

• Facts! It's hard to name a bad song from her. I wish she had an agency with a better marketing team, because she's clearly bringing the fire with her actual content.

I like this collab too!

My fav song from her :omgr: :omgr:

I like this collab too!

Don't Speak is a good song :yesr:

It slaps hard :pepemusic:

• i have to check these out but by favorite is lips on lips. i acc heard it playing at a mall and shazamed it and was shocked to find out it was her song.

I agree with this. I enjoy this song so much.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!