[T/W] Netizen comes forward with testimony that actor Ji-soo raped a man

• [T/W] Netizen comes forward with testimony that actor Ji-soo raped a man

Screen%2BShot%2B2021-03-03%2Bat%2B7.07.43%2BPM.png

Article: Additional claims of sexual assault by actor Ji-soo cause shock

Source: STAR News

Further claims of sexual assault by actor Kim Ji-soo are pouring out on online communities.

Netizen A stated, "Kim Ji-soo came in and out of clubs in Hong-dae every week. In 2010, he came to the club with a theater actor friend of his. I still remember their names even after 10 years. There are many millions of photos of them at the club. He came onto me first and asked me to go home with him, I was living on my own back then. I found out later that he had a girlfriend. I remember because Jisoo is '93 born and I was a minor in high school at the time and had forged my ID to enter the club. I only found out later he debuted as an actor."

Netizen B stated, "Ji-soo was a complete pimp in his early 20s. He used to hit up bars with his friends who were all shy looking but went around with different hair colors and piercings. He preyed on women all the time. When he would meet a woman he would say, "she's a local b*tch." He would do a lot of skinship with women even though he had just met them that night."

Netizen C that claimed to have been in the same class as Ji-Soo stated, "If you look at the evil deeds he committed with his iljin group he was no different from a gangster. From verbal abuse, bullying, assault, smoking these were basic to him. He extorted and damaged other students bus cards and other items, forced victims to buy clothes at high prices, spit on kids school uniforms in the bus and cafeteria and went around proudly wearing a nail in his ear and acted like he was the king of the school."

Netizen D stated, "Ji-soo didn't do well in school in his second year of high school. His relationship with women was really dirty. He filmed himself having s*x with a middle schooler. About 8 or 9 years ago he deleted everything on his Cyworld and messaged kids he bullied to try to wash his image. He came to me too so I wouldn't be surprised if he tried to contact others."

Netizen E caused shock with further allegations of sexual assault writing, "He was crazy. He forced male students to mast*rbate and made them e*aculate on their faces and mouths. If he claims legal action later on, I have recordings when he was talking to a friend."

Another student, identified only by his surname Lee, posted another comment and revealed, "he r*ped a man too."

In the meantime, further claims of assault are pouring out online and Kim Ji-Soo's agency Key East has revealed a statement "that they're checking whether the claims are true."

• The TV show he was starring on gets increasingly happier about their decision to recast his character, despite the 14 episodes of reshoots it will require.

• This is the kind of person the public should be demanding the company get rid off right away and cancelling HARD. Those are serious allegations with multiple accusers. He has already admitted fault but has he actually apologized to his victims? Has his company or the shows he is on dropped him yet?

• Once again he needs to go to jail this isn’t a bullying scandal anymore.

But from these reports and him filming the male students masturbating on themselves it feels like he’s a closeted homosexual. Apart from his disgusting personality maybe he did all these things because he didn’t like who he was. I’ve seen documentaries like this but again I’m not condoning what he did.

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

• Once again he needs to go to jail this isn’t a bullying scandal anymore.

But from these reports and him filming the male students masturbating on themselves it feels like he’s a closeted homosexual. Apart from his disgusting personality maybe he did all these things because he didn’t like who he was. I’ve seen documentaries like this but again I’m not condoning what he did.

I saw things like this too, but just bc you hate yourself, you don't need to make a hell in others people lives. And I understood you, just saying in general.

At least he was caught. Really a disgusting human being.

• I am getting disgusted when i remember all the dramas I have watched that he starred in.

Hope all the victims are okay

thankfully,i watched only strong woman do bong soon with him. i will be able to rewatch it because i hated his character and can easily skip his scenes. not that it matters.

i'm so sorry for his victims, i can't even imagine how tough they must have had, trying to live their life while trying to deal with trauma; seeing him being successful and rich and supported by the public. i'm also sad for people who loved and supported him, they must feel horrible now, he tricked them too.

It's disturbing how someone can do all that he did and at such young age.

people using "we all did mistakes when we were young" excuses is baffling to me. mistakes aren't sexually assaulting, peeing in a trash can in your classroom, beating and bullying your classmates. those are not mistakes, those are offenses punishable by law. i was once 13 and i definitely didn't think of something like that let alone did them. people losing morals over some celebrity, it's so disappointing.

• this is a very serious accusation , keep yourself from making any posts here until nothing is confirmed . it is not good to treat other people like this no matter what they have done.

stop blaspheming.

• he did exactly the same as chanyeol from exo . had sex with a lot of women .

• thankfully,i watched only strong woman do bong soon with him. i will be able to rewatch it because i hated his character and can easily skip his scenes. not that it matters.

i'm so sorry for his victims, i can't even imagine how tough they must have had, trying to live their life while trying to deal with trauma; seeing him being successful and rich and supported by the public. i'm also sad for people who loved and supported him, they must feel horrible now, he tricked them too.

people using "we all did mistakes when we were young" excuses is baffling to me. mistakes aren't sexually assaulting, peeing in a trash can in your classroom, beating and bullying your classmates. those are not mistakes, those are offenses punishable by law. i was once 13 and i definitely didn't think of something like that let alone did them. people losing morals over some celebrity, it's so disappointing.

A lot of Kdrama fans have been screaming main lead for Jisoo for a long time. ewwww ewww

I can't imagine what the victims feel. Every time they see a billboard of him or anything related to him(dramas, his fans, people praising him) they will be reminded of the horrible things they went through in middle school

• i'm so sorry for his victims, i can't even imagine how tough they must have had, trying to live their life while trying to deal with trauma; seeing him being successful and rich and supported by the public. i'm also sad for people who loved and supported him, they must feel horrible now, he tricked them too.

I totally agreed.

I believe in change of people. I wouldn't choose the career I did If I didn't believe. But like for everything else: there's a limit. And he totally crossed that limit. As you said, his behavior isn't from a normal person who did mistakes and was rude with people in the past, but can genuinely change through the time and be mature. His behavior is criminal and disturbing. I wouldn't be surprised if he actually has a personality disorder that he never worked on to be better.

• A lot of Kdrama fans have been screaming main lead for Jisoo for a long time. ewwww ewww

I can't imagine what the victims feel. Every time they see a billboard of him or anything related to him(dramas, his fans, people praising him) they will be reminded of the horrible things they went through in middle school

i know, i also wanted him to "get the girl", he was always the 2nd lead.

it really is a terrible situation. i hope the victims can at least find some comfort in gp's reactions. at least a little bit.

I totally agreed.

I believe in change of people. I wouldn't choose the career I did If I didn't believe. But like for everything else: there's a limit. And he totally crossed that limit. As you said, his behavior isn't from a normal person who did mistakes and was rude with people in the past, but can genuinely change through the time and be mature. His behavior is criminal and disturbing. I wouldn't be surprised if he actually has a personality disorder that he never worked on to be better.

it's been reported he behaved terribly on set too and that he treats his manager like his personal servant. he didn't learn better, he's still u bully. nothing has changed.

• do you have the articles of where these sources are from?

damn, those are some very very very serious accusations. makes most other bullying thing look like jokes

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

KEEP TALKING WE SHUT YOU DOWN.

• i know, i also wanted him to "get the girl", he was always the 2nd lead.

it really is a terrible situation. i hope the victims can at least find some comfort in gp's reactions. at least a little bit.

it's been reported he behaved terribly on set too and that he treats his manager like his personal servant. he didn't learn better, he's still u bully. nothing has changed.

I'm not defending this guy in any way, because what he did is cleary very wrong. But let's stay critical of these so called statements. Right now it's very easy to spew out rumors that might not be true, because people like reading more details about him being a bad guy.

Ji Soo wrote an apology letter, but it's not clear if that would confirm all the accusations. I'm sure if what he did could lead to legal repercussions it will be reported on soon enough.

(edited because of typo)

• I'm not defending this guy in any way, because what he did is cleary very wrong. But let's stay critical of these so called statements. Right now it's very easy to spew out rumors that might not be true, because people like reading more details about him being a bad guy.

Ji Soo wrote an apology letter, but it's not clear if that would confirm all the accusations. I'm sure if what he did could lead to legal repercussions it will be reported on soon enough.

(edited because of typo)

Him not specifying what exactly he's apologizing for makes me think many if not all accusations are true. Every other celebrity tried to deny at least one claim, such as soojin, but he didn't try to do that. I'm aware that it's easy to jump on accusation train and I'm trying to stay neureal but it's really hard based on extremely serious allegation we've heard so far.

I guess we can only wait and see what turned out to be true and what not.

• This thread contains 13 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!