Actor Ji Soo's classmate writes scathing report of his past as a school bully

• Actor Ji Soo's classmate writes scathing report of his past as a school bully

0003167831_001_20210302225612578.jpg

Article: Actor Ji Soo under school bullying controversy "I don't need an apology"

Source: Seoul news via Naver

1. [+1,147, -7] Whoa... this one sounds real. The victim says he doesn't even need an apology ㅋㅋ this all sounds very real

2. [+581, -4] Pay the price of your crimes

3. [+518, -5] All you middle and high schoolers bullying others right now better be watching this. You may feel like you're on top of the world now but this will all come back to darken your futures and dreams.

4. [+367, -7] Wow, I'm enjoying 'River Where the Moon Rises', what a jolt to the system... Ji Soo, not you... please don't come back on TV again if this is all true ㅡㅡ

5. [+287, -7] Goosebumps... if this is all true, how could he ever think to come out on TV with that smile??? Is he even human???

6. [+160, -1] This feels real... I can totally feel the victim's emotions. He doesn't want any apology or compensation, just wants him to be branded with the crimes of his past ㅎㅎ I can feel the rage.

7. [+156, -1] A pen will always be stronger than the fist... The child who grew up bullied by others studied hard to grow up and exact revenge by crushing him with his writing skills as the bully reaches the top of his career! How refreshing!

8. [+155, -0] Wow, I can really feel the anger of the victim. The other victims all asked for apologies but this one just wants him to be branded as a bully. This is what a true act of revenge is. What use is an apology anyway? It makes more sense to want them to see them crumble.

9. [+156, -4] I hope he pays what he's due

10. [+112, -1] Honestly, his acting's whatever.. his looks aren't even up to par as an actor, there's nothing unique about him. I always wondered how he got a lead role in the first place. Maybe his family's rich??

• This might be the worst one yet.

It's currently the biggest story in Korea. Despite what ifans think, actors are bigger celebrities than idols.

Star News

Actor Jisoo, added suspicion of sexual assault on male and female sex videos, insisted on shock [★NEWSing]

Input 2021.03.03. 8:01 am
      Revision 2021.03.03. 8:02 am

%ED%95%9C%ED%95%B4%EC%84%A0+%282%29.PNG?type=nf112_112
    Reporter Han Hae-seon

0002936529_001_20210303080234466.jpg?type=w430Original view

Actor Jisoo /Photo = Reporter Kim Hwiseon

Actor Jisoo (28, Kim Ji-soo) is being suspected of being a perpetrator of school violence.

On the 2nd, a number of people posted on the online community claiming that there was a problem with Jisoo's school days and before his debut. Among them, the allegation that he committed sexual assault against men as well as women shocked me.

Netizen A said, "Kim Ji-soo, who came and went every week like the Hongdae club Juk-dori in 2010... I came with his friend at that time. They both said they were actors, and if they went around like juk-dolls, I still remember their name after 10 years. Only 5 trillion and 5 billion photos taken by the photographers at the official club. Jisoo was born in 93, was in high school and was a minor, but I was in the club because I forged my ID.

Netizen B also said, "This friend (Jisoo) was completely crushed with my friends at the weekend bar in my early twenties. All of my friends are shy, hair color, clothes and piercings, but they're kids, but I'm playing with a hunting girl unconditionally." "Now it's popping up. When I first acted, I said,'Oh, he was a gangster in our neighborhood.' It's amazing in skinship with girls I don't know at one night."

Netizen C said that he lived in the same class as Kim Ji-soo, and said, "If you look at the evils committed by the Iljin group, including Kim Ji-soo, while in the same class, it is like a real gangster. Violence, abusive language, abusive language, and smoking are the basics. There were also cases of extorting or damaging bus cards and other items, and having tortured victims of various clothes (private clothes) at high prices, spitting on school uniforms secretly in buses or kitchens, and even saying that they had sex and discarded them. I walked around with a nail in my ear as if I was proud, and then I was shocked by insisting that I want to introduce myself to the woman who was the target of sexual intercourse, and that the group made several harassing words.

0002936529_002_20210303080234505.jpg?type=w430Original view

Actor Jisoo / Photo = Reporter Lim Seong-gyun tjdrbs23@

He said, "I wouldn't do everything in front of Kim Ji-su, but it's true that the group including Kim Ji-su did, and it's true that Kim Ji-su joined. At that time, I was prepared to be bullied like other victims, and I tried to dry and block you several times, even though I tried to stop and stop you many times. "You are the one who ignores and commits all the wrongdoings," he added, "I remember this vividly even after tens of years have passed, but I hope that I have not forgotten. And I hope that I will not tell lies in front of all the truths that come out one by one."

Netizen D said, "(Jisoo) I remember being in the second half of high school when I was dropped into a vocational class and didn't go out well. He's got a very dirty relationship with a girl. They took a picture of having sex with a middle school girl in the bathroom, and they looked back at me. If you look at this, you will know well. And you would have erased all Cyworld and washed images from the kids who were harassing them about 8 to 9 years ago? You came to me, but the other kids would be ugly."

Among them, netizen E claimed, "I am an alumni of Jisoo. I also made sexual assault." There are also recorded data while talking on the phone with that friend,” he commented. Another comment, alumni, claiming that "I raped a man as well."

In addition, many netizens poured out claims about the index on this day.

Meanwhile, Jisoo is playing the role of the male protagonist Ondal in the KBS 2TV monthly drama'River River', which has been airing since the 15th of last month.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• Koreans are lowkey snitches tho

Someone would’ve snitched way before if this was true

Y’all bye, I’m sticking only to the hyunjin/Mingyu situation

Damn koreans and their hating uffff can they shut up, they all ugly af behind those screens, both inside and out dragging his looks already.

Currently me:

14CAF751-27F6-448C-BFEC-C4157129F771.pngAA34A17A-CB2A-4EC9-B4E8-0D53A5B2F203.jpeg

• 3. [+518, -5] All you middle and high schoolers bullying others right now better be watching this. You may feel like you're on top of the world now but this will all come back to darken your futures and dreams.

:pepe-tea::pepe-tea:

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!