RE : Does Kep1er make a mistake not making Bahiyyih center?

• No.

If it wasn't based on their voting system xiaoting or dayeon would be better centers.

OP

`.¸,°.. EUNBI ..°,¸.´

bd244e5463f542b0458f07ca2f1ac31e381fb86a.gifv b14ebbb2cafd17a83af16ce034df00d7028a5940.gifv

• Chaehyun is the centre cuz she ranked #1 in the final, they didn’t make her the center, the voters did. Personally I think Xiaoting fits the centre position the best but her nationality worked against her

Chaehyun was #1 because of the system. If they take overall votes at same weightage, Chaehyun is #9, that says a alot about her popularity. She is not the most popular one in the group no matter how many want to defend that

Bahiyyih is #1 while Xiaoting is #2 or 3 i forgot.

The mistake is they didnt make Xiaoting the permanenet center. She obviously is the best center material in the group alongside Dayeon (but i still think Xiaoting visual is more attractive)

• Chaehyun was #1 because of the system. If they take overall votes at same weightage, Chaehyun is #9, that says a alot about her popularity.

Bahiyyih is #1 while Xiaoting is #2 or 3 i forgot.

The mistake is they didnt make Xiaoting the permanenet center. She obviously is the best center material in the group alongside Dayeon (but i still think Xiaoting visual is more attractive)

The voting system was in place to make sure Korea was represented, where Kep1er is the most active. You don't have to agree with the voting system but fact is that it was there and Chaehyun placed first. Talking about what-if scenarios is kinda pointless. Lots of eliminations would have been different with another voting system and predicting the exact lineup would be difficult

• The voting system was in place to make sure Korea was represented, where Kep1er is the most active. You don't have to agree with the voting system but fact is that it was there and Chaehyun placed first. Talking about what-if scenarios is kinda pointless. Lots of eliminations would have been different with another voting system and predicting the exact lineup would be difficult

This is not discussion about what-if but a true representation of reality. To answer OP whether Chaehyun is a good center

Also lets be honest, I like chaehyun's vocals but she is not center material by all means. Her stage presence is at bottom tier in Kep1er. In kep1er, XT DY HK YE are much much better performers and center material. Even MS, YS and YJ are also better. Hence you can see in 'Up', CH is no longer the center and it kinda worked better. In 'Wing Wing', J lines are the center which also worked better. No hate but out of all Mnet survival program, this is the weakest Center we ever have

• bahying have only noise fans...they re just teenagers and didn't contributed in the sales...for Kepler

Bahiyyih isn't best performer in Kepler...

I think xiaoting is better choice as center.

This is something i feel about bahi too. The girl has loud stans but are they contributing to anything other than inflating her fancams views?

`.¸,°.. EUNBI ..°,¸.´

bd244e5463f542b0458f07ca2f1ac31e381fb86a.gifv b14ebbb2cafd17a83af16ce034df00d7028a5940.gifv

• Yeah, put me down for a vote for Xiaoting as the center.

The vote should not matter anymore, the company needs to do what is best for the group until they disband.

• This is something i feel about bahi too. The girl has loud stans but are they contributing to anything other than inflating her fancams views?

They did contributing the public votes for only her and her fancam views tho..

They re noise but just remind me chaeyeon stans

Chaeyeon deserve the lourder fans since she is passioned for the dance ...i don't think bahiyyih will being popular soloist since she isn't charismatic on the stage and variety show.

• She has the most fans I think, it's either her or Hikaru who is really the only one to kinda blow up after the show the rests popularity to me hasn't really grown since GP999 or at least I haven't noticed it

I don't know if that means them being the center would be better though, it's weird if you look at their success relative to their competition and being the successors to IZONE it looks as though they are a disaster, but if you look from the perspective of Raw numbers Sales streams etc. those would have been heralded as a Major success just like 5 Years ago shows how much Kpop has grown in recent times

• I think it wasnt a mistake not making bahi the center. i dont feel like Chae or Bahi are very center material, although talented girls. I also dont think Dayeon wouldve been a good center. (although she can easily be a center and is better than most of the girls stage presence wise, shes not very center like imo) Xiaoting or Yeseo wouldve probably been the best center.

Although W1 should realize that Bahiyyih is one of their, if not their most popular member and they should try pushing her a bit more instead of always hiding her in the back (in terms of lines, center time and screen time). i think they should also push yujin a bit more but thats a discussion for a different day.

• Xioting is the best choice in terms of being centre she knows how to capture the attention of the audience just take a look at her performance in isac and i think their company is slowly pushing her as the center in la vi en rose performance she was the center and she carried that song very well.

And if the company wants a Korean for the center position Dayeon or Yeseo are the better choice.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!