was it a good idea to debut NewJeans so soon after le sserafim ?

• Was it a good strategy for le sserafim to let NewJeans debut now? 8

1. Yes (4) 50%
    2. No (4) 50%

I have a slight feeling that this was not the plan, but to remove the attention of Garam and the scandal, which automatically also goes back to le sserafim, to NewJeans. Otherwise I would find it very strange to bring out a new girl group so quickly.

The only question is whether it will not only hurt le sserafim more in the end.

Debut Date le sserafim : 2th May 2022

Debut Date NewJeans: 22th July 2022

82 days. Less than 3 months.

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

• whatever the plan was kinda worked for both group! new jeans had a very successful debut and it today away focus from the controversy. Can't wait for new music from girls

I will wait for le sserafim new songs but it seems like the idea worked. at least until now. I'm starting to like both groups very much. I guess I'm really a girlgroup stan.

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

• I think it might even help both groups. In a way, it builds off LE SSERAFIM's hype. It also makes people immediately start comparing the two groups, so chances are they'll check out both groups.

I would say HYBE and ADOR should have back-to-back comebacks for LE SSERAFIM and NewJeans just to keep the momentum going. If there's a semblance of competition between the two groups, it's even better for business.

Good for the business but what abt my mental health

Cry GIFs | Tenor

• They have short gap between the debut but it's not that sudden tbh like everyone think. Hybe already giving some hint that nj will debut around july and august at Q3 even before lesserafim debut and Garam scandal. Is it a good idea? Well, it didn't hurt nj reputation or debut and lesserafim finally being able to rest from all negative attention towards them.Honestly, I don't understand how nj debut would hurt lesserafim. Both group having different concept and targeting different audience. And they have different management. It's almost like txt and enhypen even their gap is shorter. Both will attract fans that like the image they bring.

• i think new jeans was confirmed to debut around this time a really long time ago but it’s le sserafim that came out of nowhere. their group was only finalized like three months before debut when they recruited kazuha. i think seeing ives success, greedy hybe quickly wanted to capitalize on the two izone members they’d already signed. their debut was more of a rush. with new jeans, their songs were selected three years ago, their members were trainees since 2019 (compared to le sserafim where each member was under source for less than a year) also new jeans was already filming in Barcelona for their mvs when lsfm hadn’t even made a debut.

internationally maybe new jeans is being called a hybe group but in Korea they’re being branded as min heejins group. she’s keeping her label very separate from the hybe family like with launching their own app ‘phoning’ instead of having them join weverse immediately. it’s only hybe that is obsessed with pushing the family agenda like with txt and enhypen when both groups are under their own management companies. in the entire hybe family, it’s only bts, txt and trainee a that are connected. svt and nuest too

• New Jeans debut was set long before Garam's scandal. It was already postponed because of COVID. And I don't think New Jeans' success will hurt Le Sserafim in the long run. They both will cater to different demographics. There's enough room for both of them. And really.....all that matters is that two GG's from HYBE means twice the bops. And my playlist remains happy

:pepe-grooving:

• Lesserafim is the new bulletproof group. People forget even with the Garam BS, they still hit 9 on Melon Daily. Only Itzy, Ive and now Newbeans have done better.

Ssamkura are impervious, and the others have proven worthy to share the stage with them. I think they will outlast Newbeans.

Lesserafim is about be Brave and have a fearless concept.

Brave Girls paved the way. So please go away army. Bangtan is not a GG nor were they around in 2012. Bad enough they claim having the biggest underdog story for themself.

Im happy that finally a new GG went for this concept. I Just wished they didnt went full coward when kicking garam. 😩🙈

• Actually, NJ had been planning to debut since last year, but I understand why they had to postpone it for lesserafim to debut before tho. NJ has a very new debut strategy and that may overshadow lesserafim as they are simply following what gg is today to debut (Release teaser, individual film etc.). Overall a good strategy, at least for NJ to debut later

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!