Soojin will escape yet another scandal?

• soojin dated hui from pentagon ?

Where was I when that news broke ?

that was in 2018 summer?

but nothing was confirmed then

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• that was in 2018 summer?

but nothing was confirmed then

They were caught and cube confirmed that theyre dating back then, but after a few days.. cube announced that they broke up and she was in the whole mess with hyuna and pentagon cube back then...

people even thought that gidle wont survive but luckily they did.

• They were caught and cube confirmed that theyre dating back then, but after a few days.. cube announced that they broke up and she was in the whole mess with hyuna and pentagon cube back then...

yeah I only remembered that they dropped info that they ain't couple.

Probably my brain forgot that they split lol

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• soojin dated hui from pentagon ?

Where was I when that news broke ?

back in 2018 right after the Hyuna and Dawn situation. People ignored her and instead focused on how Pentagon had 2 dating scandals within a month of each other or something like that.

NGL till OP mentioned it, I didn't even click that it was Soojin. All I remember hearing is it was someone else under Cube, people were making bets to see if Cube would also kick out Hui.

• They were caught and cube confirmed that theyre dating back then, but after a few days.. cube announced that they broke up and she was in the whole mess with hyuna and pentagon cube back then...

back in 2018 right after the Hyuna and Dawn situation. People ignored her and instead focused on how Pentagon had 2 dating scandals within a month of each other or something like that.

NGL till OP mentioned it, I didn't even click that it was Soojin. All I remember hearing is it was someone else under Cube, people were making bets to see if Cube would also kick out Hui.

so it was right after hyuna and dawn as well?

Huh so she survived a dating scandal and hui did as well ?

• so it was right after hyuna and dawn as well?

It was so stupid, they went on a date not discreetly at all and it was not even dispatch that exposed them, IIRC it was some fans that saw them hugging on some korean market and took picture of it. They were exposed the very next day and they legit just went pikachu shock face and broke up.

pentagon of course did not survive, they were about to be a big group, even bigger than ateez or stray kids now but those scandal literally end them.

• Gidle wasn't that big back then and people barely knew who Soojin was at that time.

I'd say she's definitely getting the most attention out of all the bullying allegations right now.

Her articles are still trending higher on Pann than any of the other bullying allegations.

• so it was right after hyuna and dawn as well?

Just looked it up. The Hyuna Dawn story first got reported August 2nd, then Cube denied, the Hyuna confirmed it the day after.

The Soojin Hui post was done August 2nd as well.

So the one people really paid attention to was the Hyuna situ, since it also proved the company was lying and it also got mega messy. Cube confirmed they broke up the same day meanwhile Hyuna and Dawn had been dating for 2 yrs.

By September they had kicked them out and all the international news went crazy. So yeah they got lucky. All that people remember from then is Pentagon getting into 2 dating scandals ON THE SAME DAY and even now all we remember is about Hyuna and the mess Cube made of her situ.

• Not sure if she escaped or not bc I've never heard of her before. Maybe she's hiding too safely

If you didn't hear about it, not that surprised, the Hyuna situ literally made headlines worldwide. It was all over the BBC, The New York Times, Billboard. People were making memes of the stock prices of Cube crashing as soon as they said Hyuna was gone.

Then came the flip flopping. Thier investors got mad they sent off the only money maker so they kept changing thier mind. First they were gone, then they weren't, then they were gone again, Cube kept flip flopping for a month or 2 till finally Hyuna said they were out.

It blew up majorly too because they sited loyalty and trust as why they ended the contract, but then everyone was like wut? This company who screwed BEAST out of thier name and tried to use it to force them to re-sign? This company who betrayed 4 minute with the re-signing saga? This company who pushed hyuna into early solo debut and sub-units to promote thier lesser known groups? This company who media played her as former wondergirls till she got mega hated for it? This company who stood by as she got slut shamed by the entire country? And knowing that without BEAST or 4minute Cube would have been nothing yet they did all theat then tried to come for loyalty and trust?

Yeah. It became a huge media sh*tstorm of epic proportions.

Edited once, last by onwards ().

• The news about Hui and Soojin barely registered as a scandal, let's be real. Some people saw them together as a couple, Cube made a statement like "oh yeah, something was going on between the two but it's over now". And people moved on.

Dude I just googled and realised something.....THERE WERE 3 DATING SCANDALS THAT TIME!!!!

WTF how did I not know this? Apparently THE DAY AFTER someone broke the story about Yuto and CLC’s Ye Eun’s dating. Though Cube denied it but still.....How in God's name did I forget about 2 dating scandals?

• Dude I just googled and realised something.....THERE WERE 3 DATING SCANDALS THAT TIME!!!!

WTF how did I not know this? Apparently THE DAY AFTER someone broke the story about Yuto and CLC’s Ye Eun’s dating. Though Cube denied it but still.....How in God's name did I forget about 2 dating scandals?

I long for the day when companies will be like "they dating? maybe, who cares. we're not their fuckin parents."

• I long for the day when companies will be like "they dating? maybe, who cares. we're not their fuckin parents."

closest we've come, weirdly is YG. When someone breaks something they go huh? really? well its their business. With Jennie and kai they just went, go ask SM we don't know. I really hope that response will be more common. We kinda got that with Chaeyoungs situ so theres hope.

• closest we've come, weirdly is YG. When someone breaks something they go huh? really? well its their business. With Jennie and kai they just went, go ask SM we don't know. I really hope that response will be more common. We kinda got that with Chaeyoungs situ so theres hope.

Glad to hear. But I'd like the extra bit of spice in the statement, you see. Like "get a freakin life, you weirdos".

• thebadguy this is exhausting.

maybe it's because (and i know this is absolutely crazy) SHE'S INNOCENT?? other old classmates are coming forward and disputing the claims.

True. When looking at the whole picture, it's not one sided at all. People are under the impression there are so many victims when there are no more than two (alledgedly). And so far already four former schoolmates commented to say Soojin was not a troublesome student (in 8th grade and onwards).

• thebadguy this is exhausting.

maybe it's because (and i know this is absolutely crazy) SHE'S INNOCENT?? other old classmates are coming forward and disputing the claims.

can you show me classmates defending soojin

ad11ae11545c4b3eb5805a7ca39e8142ff38948a.gifvab99d7e017ed0eea8ec207a6947f397b83c72db7.gifv57fd3a357756b7d61797af68f7a3247c55a15e4b.gifvb8a3784d7d06f39831a2371942429ffec7c00416.gifvcc43450dc4b9751b6bbff4f0e97fb2f3feb6cf5c.gifv

𝘆𝘂𝗾𝗶 ♡ 𝗺𝗼𝗺𝗼 ♡ 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗷𝗶𝗻

• can you show me classmates defending soojin

There are some more too

• Go to the master file made and updated by happyshuhua.

https://docs.google.com/docume…X6cPWir0aMcUk/mobilebasic

thankss

ad11ae11545c4b3eb5805a7ca39e8142ff38948a.gifvab99d7e017ed0eea8ec207a6947f397b83c72db7.gifv57fd3a357756b7d61797af68f7a3247c55a15e4b.gifvb8a3784d7d06f39831a2371942429ffec7c00416.gifvcc43450dc4b9751b6bbff4f0e97fb2f3feb6cf5c.gifv

𝘆𝘂𝗾𝗶 ♡ 𝗺𝗼𝗺𝗼 ♡ 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗷𝗶𝗻

• can you show me classmates defending soojin

• i guess yeah since at that time Hyuna and Dawn were the bigger names so Soojin/Hui may just have been a blip in the overall scheme of things

• that wasn't a scandal

Actually 3 years back dating news were one of biggest things that can go out... Meanwhile now no one is bothered lol

• Official Post

It's not the same. How is that a "scandal" when both parties were not even that relevant at the time? Soojin had just debuted and Hui wasn't SUPER relevant at the time either.

GP are not going to care whether 2 idols date, especially when both parties aren't prominent in Korea.

Now this is different because Soojin had allegedly bullied someone, and stuff like this isn't taken lightly. It's common knowledge that bullying is bad, not to mention this is happening right after Soojin started gaining relevancy in Korea.

Not comparable.

• Unfortunately, Soojin definitely won't be able to escape this scandal easily especially with the sea shin ae's new cryptic post that once again fanned the flames and made people talk about her. It's only international fans that don't seem to care much and talk about it, Koreans are still hating on her plus the label of bully will also stay with her unless it's proven publicly on a large scale that the accusations are false.

It's weird knetz got riled up a little more after SSA's new instagram post because this post doesn't sound like she's blaming SSJ that much. If I'm not mistaken, SSA basically admits she succumbed to jealousy because of SSJ's success and that was the reason she wasn't able to let go of the past (whatever it was, since we still don't know what's the beef between them). And now she wants to move on and not be stuck in the past like she used to be. That's what I get of it, maybe I'm wrong.

• That's why it's a cryptic, it can interpreted anyway depending on your mindset which is why even though you see it that way, most people see it as an admission that Soojin bullied her. It's sad how people completely believe soojin bullied shin ae because of a cryptic post, yet they don't believe soojin who directly mentioned that she never spoke too her, also, other alumni have come up to refute it, yet people still choose to believe something open to interpretation over those.

Yeah ok I understand everyone can see it as they want but once you figured out the season thing she used, it's not that mysterious.

" Though it may not be easy to think about past seasons, I can't forget scenes from the past seasons. The temperature of the day, the smell of the day, the behavior of the day. I also thought about quietly cheering for your season, burying the memories in tears.

People's hearts are so selfish the melted snow froze and became icy every time.

That's why I even blamed my own ruined season. I thought that I should've tried to overcome a little more and try to act like nothing was wrong a little more. The more I did that, the more I felt jealous of your seasons because human's minds are so sly. "

She admits her own weaknesses of being unable to move forward and becoming jealous. So I don't see this post as a concealed attack directed towards Soojin. Of course, if people only see in it the fact that she confirms there was some old grudge againt SSJ, then they're just mindless brutes.

• This thread contains one more post that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!