Posts by Dribble

Thankfully, you didn't include the 'r'! I'm still amused thinking about it....If there was trouble on both sides of the equation, that would be a pretty bad situation. Bet a company would try to sell South Koreans on designer babies if things got so real that a growing amount of people would have to go in for fertility support.

Yes! people think this a joke but it's serious, there will be a time when oppa will need mroe ovaries then what do we do..

If you want a serious answer, they will probably resort to methods like the Japanese Government, to try and alleviate the declining birth rate. Last year the Japanese Government announced measures to combat declining population;

• 12 Months Paid Parental Leave for Both Parents
    • Child Allowance Schemes for having more than one child
    • Free lower education
    • Free childcare

what if that doesn't work? i heard that korea had done what the japanese did but the birth rate is still declining.

if that happens then do they need ovaries?

what do we do? oppa is going to extinct! Andwaaee oppaaa

if korean populations keep on declining, and the trend of not wanting to get married and have children keep on being popular in korea..

the government might need to pull some serious measures on this issue..

and we might even come to a time where there will be lack of sperm or ovary to produce child..

if that time comes, will you rent your ovaries to oppa?

But then again, if youre not korean then will that child born and be considered a korean?

but anyways we must protect oppa heirline!

https://youtu.be/dYtfEfpf3ZY

The lipsync fail is severe on this one, everything else is good except for the fail lipsync.

it seems like they focus so much on the dance choreography that they forgot to practice their facial expressions.

it's kind of sad, they probably dont have enough resources to get in an acting classes like the others contestant.

but nevertheless, they've done their best.

some korean are dumb for paying attention to china internet trolls, it all started when liziqi release a video on her channel making a pickled radish, she never said that it was kimchi. Pickled radish does not belong to south korea exclusively, a lots of culture have spicy red pickled radish, its nothing new but some korean mass dislike her video for no reasons, talk about being dumb?

some china internet troll come to the internet and start making ridiculous claims, some of these cnetz are common in china for slandering and making things up, even the celebrity there are a constant victim to these things. You dont even need to be a celebrity, even normal citizen are publicized on internet with slanderous material as a result of hate crime.

that being said, not everyone in china is like that, most of them still have some sense and are capable of thinking for themselves.

just because of these few bad apples, some knetz make a huge fuss over it that it ended up damaging innocent people. Business entities that cannot do ads, dramas that need to be taken down, etc. some Knetz and cnetz are the same. They're both toxic and stupid.

it was wrong for some cnetz to label it as kimchi, they shouldve just said pickled radish.

some knetz should stfu and not talk about cultural "steal" , as if their culture is that authenthic and not taken "inspiration" from other people culture.

after these digging, i found out that some knetz are common on liziqi channel and they often claims that food that liziqi made are from korea, such thing as dried persimmon? It belong to korea? no its not.

its sad that even after the strict education system in korea, some korean are still not capable of thinking for themselves.

Culture in asia are similar because of the migration and bilateral exchange that has took place during the world war II, people from china has migrate to korea, japan etc and brought their culture that are later localized in the regions and vice versa.

china colonize korea? when? 109bc?

did you even read the full content that i was trying to say? seems like you dont even read properly.

How can you even said that china claim korean culture? from what i understand they said that pickled radish is from china, and that is mildly valid. Pickled radish does not belong to korea, it belong to a lots of asians country.

it probably does not make sense because you cannot read.

and as if korea never claim other people culture as them.

and if being in a culture dispute that damages innocent people does not make them stupid? then what is it?? hateful?

korean are dumb for paying attention to china internet trolls, it all started when liziqi release a video on her channel making a pickled radish, she never said that it was kimchi. Pickled radish does not belong to south korea exclusively, a lots of culture have spicy red pickled radish, its nothing new but korean mass dislike her video for no reasons, talk about being dumb?

some china internet troll come to the internet and start making ridiculous claims, these cnetz are common in china for slandering and making things up, even the celebrity there are a constant victim to these things. You dont even need to be a celebrity, even normal citizen are publicized on internet with slanderous material as a result of hate crime.

that being said, not everyone in china is like that, most of them still have some sense and are capable of thinking for themselves.

just because of these few bad apples, knetz make a huge fuss over it that it ended up damaging innocent people. Business entities that cannot do ads, dramas that need to be taken down, etc. Knetz and cnetz are the same. They're both toxic and stupid.

it was wrong for cnetz to label it as kimchi, they shouldve just said pickled radish.

knetz should stfu and not talk about cultural "steal" , as if their culture is that authenthic and not taken "inspiration" from other people culture.

after these digging, i found out that knetz are common on liziqi channel and they often claims that food that liziqi made are from korea, such thing as dried persimmon? It belong to korea? no its not.

its sad that even after the strict education system in korea, they are still not capable of thinking for themselves.

Culture in asia are similar because of the migration and bilateral exchange that has took place during the world war II, people from china has migrate to korea, japan etc and brought their culture that are later localized in the regions and vice versa.

Ummm... am I the only one lost?

:ak_bunny12:

im talking about the ridiculous boycott of joseon exorcist.

I don’t get it ? Is it getting criticism or praise ? Cause it’s on my to watch list.

Its 100% a very good quality drama, its like watching a movie for every ep. This production definitely elevate korean drama to a whole new level.

but some people get over sensitive because of the recent cultural claims by c netz that kimchi origins is from china. It was all nothing but stupid and trolling internet moment in china as per usual but knetz decide to over react and ruins their own drama because apparently that drama will create misunderstanding. Its a fucking fiction like any others historical drama so wtf?

I am fuming right now, I cant believe that they choose sabotage their own people over nonsense!!!

f*ck this idiocy, a lots of historical drama are FICTIONAL, Nobody take it as the truth, it doesnt matter whether it's chinese historical drama or korean one, Its all a fiction!!

how is a zombies supernatural ghost drama supposed to be factual?

and this is not even the first time that a historical drama has been made in korea, there has been a lots of it!! and a lots of it are pure bullshit too so wtf?

if you want joseon exorcist first few eps , you would be mad too because you can see how much work has been put into this drama.

fuck those idiots people seriously, i hope someone with brain and some sense would come up and decide what's right.

not some crazy professor or royal family that expect a fictional ghost drama to be factual, so *******.

Nope, i do think that internet is important when it comes to quality of life but i guess the comparison of it is wrong like what you've mentioned, korea definitely have a high speed internet due to the density of their cities but i guess it's still overpriced compares to some other countries.

i think it goes both ways, sometimes we cannot really rely too much on stats because there are still a lots of variables that you need to take into account so my approach has always been based on what i see, what i read and the data.

and i think based on all of that, the individual well-being and livelihood in korea is still just not up to standard.

as for business, youre right i dont have that much of knowledge on the kind of business that youre talking about, my point of business has always been the simple one like export and import, stock investment etc. but i do agree that there are a lots of things you need to take into acc aside from the cost aspect of it. I think for most entrepreneurs aka not a very big brand that could produce high value product would still consider the cost aspect of it so thats still a minus for korea.

but isnt it funny that a middle income country that produce low value products could actually have a better quality of life?

Nevertheless i think korea is already a rich country so business has always been there but that still doesn't make any difference to the current life and situations in korea.

as for how to judge the whole quality of life in korea, yes there are a lots of things that you can take into acc. Korea definitely have a good part of it like transportation, amenities, healthcare, safety etc. but i guess i highlight the important part of it and others are still open to add their own thoughts.

im not gonna touch more on housing since its obviously bad but as for health quality, i know that you keep saying that korea compensate for bad air quality with such thing as safety or healthcare. The thing is, i dont agree that it compensate for your health and well being. At the end of the day, having a good safety is good but it still wont stop you from being sick because of the air, the same goes for healthcare. You only got one body and health to take care off and the air is just simply bad

Well, i dont really know about the internet. Its probably better value for money in her country . As for internet censorship in korea, idk if i want to touch on that subject since i dont really know what they censor in korea, but i do believe that if it's for the better good of their citizen then censor it.

since I'm talking about quality of life, i think its important to take personal experiences and what I've seen into account and honestly the big picture dont really look that good to me especially in point that I've mentioned, air quality and housing and im sure there are other things too.

As for how sk compensate for lack of healthy air, idk what is that compensation.

I dont really know if business have anything to do with quality of life, While its easy to open and start up a business in korea, you seems to forget that its cost that matter. All of these entrepreneurs and businessman that want to open a business would look at the cost of doing it in korea and at the end of the day, Korea is pretty expensive and it's profit that matters. the less the cost the more you get out of it. Based on what I've seen businessman tend to go for the more cost effective country than the expensive one.

For the internet, she said that by comparing the price of high speed internet in her country and korea, it's a lots more worth it in malaysia.

agrees that the housing issues is not just in korea but I've noticed that it's a lots worst in korea than any other places and beside that its not a new thing.

Ive seen a lots of cases and stories from korean themselves that they live in a very small house and most of the times (especially old building) that a no job person like idols and other unfortunate people live in a insect infested house, that literally have rats crawling every night.

so for the poor in korea, they definitely have it harder than others because everything is so expensive right, even by korean standard.

for the air quality, i think it goes on how you see it. It's kind of like smoking.. you might smoke and think oh its nothing but the truth is if you keep on damaging your body, its going to come back to you sooner or later.

as for business wise, idk... i think korea is definitely a good business location because of kpop but in term of prices to produce industrial goods in korea, i dont think its that appealing.

although we know it's not about talent bcause mmmoo won and theyre not even singing live so where's the tea honey :pepepizza:

but lets say mnet is fair for once and they choose talent as the winner, who?

me thought, skz or btob last place coz the only advantage skz have is their song writing and raps, their dance need a lots of work. They need to do strength training, it's so obvious that theyre quite weak when it comes to dancing.

btob because they sing (not live).

me thought, tbz or ateez winner.

idk about ateez tbh, saw them and thought that they had advantage compare to other but tbz is literally performance king, they are as good as group like astro. ( which astro would stomp this competition)

tbh, idk what is the actual criteria to win this . Maybe they look at it performance wise like the song composition and all that so talent might matter less if the performance still good meaning it have good composition that highlight their strength but btob idk.

Am i the only that notice even though korea is a rich country, the people are still having a worst quality of life than some less richer country?

this is one of the conversation that I've had with my malaysian friends who moved to korea to work as an engineer but she said that her quality of life took a huge dips after moving to there.

This is not about money, but it's the ways everything is in korea.

Most of korean houses have a very odd layout that doesnt really make sense and its very small! For the amount of money that south koreans earn, they still live in a very small cubicle of a box that they call house.

she said that it's weird that some korean literally have a space enough for a tiny room but they call it a house . These houses doesnt come cheap either.

secondly is the air quality, This is my personal experience.. Ive been to vietnam and the air quality was so bad that it's not recommended for anybody to do an outside activity.

Ive checked and the air quality in korea is actually worst than vietnam lol. My friend even said that it doesn't matter how hard she work to clean the dust, the next couple hours, her house will still be full of dust. the dust is actually very visible. aka its very dusty.

its probably unhealthy to live in the long run.

and she said that the internet in korea is slower than in her home country lol.

well she basically said that everything is better there, idk if shes bias but if i really think about it...

its kind of true, idk korean pls dont ban me from your country. :pepeflushed:

I am trying to find the thread that i made about how much the 23 nct members earn for their 2020 album but its gonee.

so much hard work done to show kids and delulu how much their oppas actually earn gonee!

dont get me wrong girl, your oppas are definitely above the average but some claim are really ridiculous.

They're rich but they're not THAT rich.

there are only a few idols that can be considered crazy rich, and these people could buy things and not think much abt it.

while most "rich" idols would still need to think twice or ten times before spending money.

idols dont earn that much to be considered crazy rich because its just impossible. They just dont earn that much.

a lots of crazy rich asians are businessmen or business woman and these people earn millions each years, while idols on average struggle to even get one million on annual income.

based on my experience and my view, for someone to spend money without thinking much abt it, You would need at least 50 millions USD in your name and even then you still need to have money continuously flowing inside your bank. That is if you want to live more than comfortably and choose to live luxuriously.

while idols level of rich, it's still enough to live comfortably but i doubt they could afford to lets say change car every month or have 6 luxury cars in their garage. (or go on a shopping spree every month, they could probably do it if they go h&m) i means like of course they could but that would be dumb of them to do that with their amount of money.

idols are generally suck at managing their money, truthfully there are a lots of thing that they could do to multiply their income but i dont know if they're smart enough for it. I means like, lets just be real here guys.. idols barely finish school, especially those in the big3.

and a common trend that i see in korea is that they let their parent handle the money but i dont know if their parent are smart enough to lets say do something like getting into the stock market.

or they could have a financial advisor though that still depend on the idols themselves.

to end my long tl dr, which idols have that kind of money aka rich rich?

idk but honestly as someone who has been in the business, Jessica probably earn a lots more than you think, and if she is smart abt it.. her brand could grow more and she could go far in term of wealth amongst idols.

model, a successful model literally earn millions and they have less work to do and less publicity while also be in the relevant industry. It's win-win for those that want to live that celebrities lifestyle but also not be a celebrity.

the richest supermodel in my country has a net worth of $246 millions usd and she's 46 right now but still a very active model.