Posts by Dribble

This is more than her debut album at 21k on the first day.

I means Jessica is iconic but she has been quite inactive and the view didn't even break a 100k yet.

But I guess good for her, probably the Chinese money. With Love J. sold more than 100k so will this go up to 200k?

Taeyeon is also averaging around 100-200k. That's probably their standard.

But tbh I don't like the song so much probably bcause it has been done a lot before and the scene in it also has been done by Jessica multiple times, the playing with confetti, blowing cakes etc. It felt repetitive and nothing new.

The song is good after a second listen tho.

The thing is, i dont even feel like viviz is bigger than those group. recognition wise, probably vz is more well known but devotion wise.. these group that runs ads have more dedicated fandom than them but weirdly even after running ads, they're still not pulling much.

make me wonder how bad it's gonna be without ads.

When i look at certain group music video, the number are obviously inflated and doesn't fit the engagements on that video.

aside from keeping up image so it doesn't look like you're flopping, does ads actually do anything?

Im sure some do actually convert and check them out but does that means without ads, they'll be having less engagements? does it even worth the money?

Comparing group like the boyz, oneus etc with like 20-30m views but their engagaments is not even up to par with group like viviz that have 8m views.

When i look at group like Gidle, that's when i feel like its worth it but idk why other group are not up to par. probably just the music right.

Just calculating how some group especially onlyoneof could stay active by selling 50-60k.

conservative estimate that they made 15 in profit from each album sold, making them around 750k to 1M per comebck. If they do the 50-50 split, and then distribute to 6 members, they each would make 65k USD a year.

they had an average 1 comeback per year, and spend most of the year doing event and concert.

they probably raised money to make a cb by doing those gigs, they do YT live a lots too which have the donation features on, I've seen their live and they probably make around 5-15k per live.

and now they're also venturing into acting as a whole group in a upcoming kbl. idk how much they're getting paid for it tho.

This is K-pop and Korea for you.

By the time Koreans begin to forgive Irene she becomes irrelevant because so many 4th g idols have passed her by.

yeah but if that scandal didn't happen then she would probably be worshipped by the media even now and her visual would probably be praised until the next decade but her light just look dimmer now.

it's like people dont care abt her anymore.

I thought there's a chance for her to return to her former glory but it like everything is real quiet.

after getting back to socmed, there's some people showing support but as time goes by.. less and less people talk about. Her engagement rate on socmed is going down too.

Her insta follower platued and likes has reach below 1m.

the media has not been talking abt her anymore.

Somehow irene focusing on trying to be a nice person didn't do well for her. So pretty much reinventing herself didn't work.

but on the bright side, people opinion on her are not so bad anymore and she could face the world without shame.

It's just her returning to her former status might not be attainable.

I got headache listening to it without earphones and i thought that there's just too much korean lyrics, i cant follow along in any parts.

it sound better with my earphones on tho, love the beat. Not sure with the whole song yet.

but it seems like they're making some good result so far, trending everywhere and #1 worldwide, pulling in a better album number in just a few hours.

need to wait more to see how this turn out tho.

Vivid’z tomorrow but I don’t see them doing well. So far all of them had a cb minus hyolyn and all of them sold well but it didn’t even help in Korea and not even internationally, it seems to be worse especially for Kepler.

Queendom was a curse

I'm not really worried abt the other as much as these two group.

Viviz is a 3 members group, even if they're not getting anything out of Queendom they're still profitable..

Plus they already had the taste of success and have money so there's not much worries or disappointment.

I agree that kep1er is doing a lots worst than before Queendom but they'll probably regains that later coz they have mnet to give them the rookie award lol and they're still profitable.

hyolyn will probably do better than before.

I know it's still early but WJSN is doing very bad on the chart and it's probably not going to change.. They're selling pretty much the same too, views on YT has been unbelievably low.

TBH watching the MV, i thought the song was a watered down version of aura aka very subpar.

but what make it worst is their live perf, they make tht song fall below subpar and incredibly boring.

Their comeback show create no buzz, although i can see MNet spend more budget on them than on mamamoo monologue. I definitely like it better than monologue too.

The supposed winner LOONA was also not getting that much benefit from Queendom, still bad charting although they improve still doesn't make any difference.

they sell pretty much the same amount of number too, i doubt they're making any money. For a 12 members group, selling 100k is not really profitable. They probably spend a lots of money on maintenance too.

Loona would be a lots more successful and profitable if some of the members leave the group.

Overall, i think flip that is just a very bad imitation of OMG Dolphin. The flip that that that that that that that that was very similar to dolphin lol.

How can you not notice? they specifically cuts Jessica out of the MV in multiple cuts.

hearing her voice and looking at a full group dance cuts shouldn't even be a problem but they're taking this to the next level.. not only did they banned her but also treated like she never exist. This is like ethnic cleansing if jessica is a different ethnicity lol.

they dont even need to talk about her but dont need to go extra length in editing just to edit her out. It's awkward and obvious, no matter how hard they try to pretend.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

they cut every part that jessica voice came out in the song and use the awkward part of the song lol

and they edit jessica out from the mv with these weird disproportionate cuts..

I dont hate snsd but the more they tried to remove jessica, the more it remind me of how she is mistreated and banned from the industry.

although i wanna support them, they make it really hard for me to watch this.

a 15 years old group doing this and trying to remove someone important in the group history seems very cruel and childish to me.

If there's anyone that can talk abt such scandal its them and they're old enough for it. Even if they dont want to, stop acting like jessica never exist.. if her voice came out and her face was shown just be cool with it.. she was there.

Removing her face and part and playing make believe is something too childish for them to do at this point.

My personal ranking,

Vocal unit

1. Hyo x BG

2. Loona x Kep1er

3. Universe in Eunha

Hyo and BG was the best vocal wise, stable perf from start to the end.

Loona and Kep1er was okay for idol, it's not like super good. It's an okay perf and they're not doing that much mistake too.

Wjsn and eunha, all 3 are pitchy and shaky.. idk how they got 1st place for vocal. Beautiful stage, wish they change eunha chair to something that fit the theme more, maybe a fake tree or something. (or maybe a wood bench would be better)

Dance unit

1. Loona x BG

2. Hyo x Wjsn

3. Kep1er x vvz

1. When i saw the choreography spoiler by the SWF team, i thought they had the best one and the actual stage look so much better. Love the concept and the red accent. Beautiful and captivating stage.. almost remind me of AOA miniskirt in season 1.

Hyo and Wjsn also had something that the 3rd place dont have, which is a concept. It was very powerful and had a lots of impact.. wish they were not using so much backup dancer and the mask was so beautiful and just add to that wow factor.

I was expecting more from Keviz, i feel like they had no discussion abt concept and just go with the most basic hip styling that they could get..

which is good but i wish they would do more, choreography wise too but i kinda already expect that holybang choreo would have that subpar taste to it.

I've already seen all of the perf for fandora too, should i talk abt it now too?