2 Songs You've Been Playing On Repeat Lately

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content open.spotify.com

External Content open.spotify.com

Nice choices! How many NCT groups are there? Is Dream a subunit?

Are you waiting for a new BLACKPINK release?

• Stray Kids: 24 to 25. I know it's a Christmas song, but it's really soothing to me. I like it for when I'm not in the mood for hype songs.

External Content youtu.be

Miyeon: Drive. It's such a beautiful song. Perfect for spring weather.

I'm coming back to this thread now that I have time to listen to the songs.

Oh I really really love that STRAY KIDS song. Christmas is the best feeling and time of the year. It is really soothing. I didn't know they had done any of this style. My favorite from them is Grow Up. But I always figured they were more a hype/noise group. But then I don't know much about them. Maybe I'll have to explore them more.

Miyeon has such a pretty voice.

THanks for sharing them.

• After "Hot Sauce" (a grower, but still a downgrade) and "Glitch Mode (a disaster, and another downgrade), this is what I've been waiting for for Dream; I love it to bits and really screams NCT Dream, song, performance, and concept-wise. :blushing:

I hated this one initially but eventually grew on me. I can't stop replaying it together with my close third choice, "The Great Mermaid" from the same debut mini album. Both of these songs have that "something" and "angst" I think that are missing from the title track "Fearless" (at least for me). :pepe-dj:

• My song of the year so far :pepelove1:

It's so catchy :pepemusic:

This song didn't aged a little bit, it's still so good and the rap part will forever be iconic :pepemusic:

My stats for this song (just this year alone) :pepefrog:

bg2.png

• External Content www.youtube.com

Because it's the most recent song that I've liked

Because I really wanted an upbeat song from Got7's newest album and this came the closest

• you’re welcome - I had to go back and add it. ^^

Yeah, the Seventeen track is the newest one.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• External Content open.spotify.com

External Content open.spotify.com

• I've been listening to Taeyeon lately and one song that I've had on repeat is My Tragedy:

I listened to the Purpose album before, but I only listened to the repackaged songs now and I love MT so much! She sang it with so much emotion and the lyrics are heartbreaking, but it's one of my favourite songs of her now.

And secondly, I might be a little addicted to Wildside by Red Velvet, haha. I love the guitar in the verses, and the chorus is just so catchy, I keep replaying it recently.

• I have only one right now but it is a bop!

Taylor Swift really needs to bring this concept back, this song is like my fav from her!!! And the whole reputation era? PERFECTION!

• These 2:

• the first song is a song that i'm gatekeeping and it ain't kpop and the song and artist themselves are pretty indie and i'll keep it that way.

second song-

got re-obsessed after i saw it live, and then took a step back and analyzed how i was feeling and behaving these days and realized it was mania and only halsey understands lmao. this song is so fucking real.

• I have only one right now but it is a bop!

Taylor Swift really needs to bring this concept back, this song is like my fav from her!!! And the whole reputation era? PERFECTION!

love u

• But last time i looked, loona was a kpop girl group. when did they turned into a an indie group?

• External Content youtu.be

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!