2 Songs You've Been Playing On Repeat Lately

• 2 Songs You've Been Playing On Repeat Lately

kpop_lead.jpg?itok=HykzAmug&timestamp=1573071518

Kpop has such a wealth of songs. New ones always coming out. Old favorites to be returned to. And songs you missed the first time, discovered way too late.

It's always nearly impossible to distill what ones favorites are. In all of kpop. Ha.... Hard to say. There are so many. And they do tend to change with one's mood.

But we can perhaps list what we've been loving recently.

So, what's been playing in your rotations on repeat over the current week or so? Try to keep it to 2.

Let us know. Tell us why? What you love about them? How you found them. Whatever.

Here's mine.

GIRLS DAY - Something

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I've been on a GIRLS DAY kick lately. More specifically, a Something kick. I think this might shoot up to my most played song on Spotify over the last few months. It's just so evocative of the height of golden "sexy" period of kpop. What a gorgeous song. Yura is the lynch pin to the whole endeavor. When her gravely powerful voice belts out her soulful declarations with that R&B beat and the rest of the members in background..... I get chills. So good.

BoA - Atlantis Princess

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I'm something of a latecomer to BoA's magic. I remember my first exposure to her was over youthful disagreements over her place as SM's central Queen with a BoA stan way back in my early years. I, in my naivety and ignorance, tended to downplay her central significance to SM due to my affections for Yoona (long story haha). But oh my god, when I finally moved to explore her music, I was transfixed. What a force. What a talent. Atlantis Princess is a particular favorite of mine from her. This is a style I wish modern kpop had more of. I want to be transported back to this time period. When this song first came out. It makes me uncontrollably nostalgic for a time in 1st gen I wasn't even apart of. But to be there when this was released. Magical. BoA is magical.

Edited once, last by emanresu ().

• External Content open.spotify.com

External Content open.spotify.com

Edited to answer questions:

- Checked out Le Sserafim on release day - I'm a sucker for a good slice of disco pop funk and I like the lower pitch of their voices.

- Saw Hot in a bop, blop or flop thread and I loved it. Definite ass shaker! I'm not usually into Seventeen's stuff but loved this one!

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

:pepemusic::pepemusic::pepemusic::pepemusic::pepemusic:

• cant you see me by txt and any by stray kids

Bootycheek

• Actually my most played songs are not KPop

That are my most played songs since the past few weeks

But if I really have to take a KPop-song than its most likly these:

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Oh I love that song from TaeYeon! I haven't listened to her album yet. Listening to this one really makes me in a hurry to catch up and do so.

I swear EVERGLOW are the kings of Hype. Their songs get me so energized and ready to go.

Cool song from NCT. Hadn't heard it.

• Stray Kids: 24 to 25. I know it's a Christmas song, but it's really soothing to me. I like it for when I'm not in the mood for hype songs.

Miyeon: Drive. It's such a beautiful song. Perfect for spring weather.

let's be friends

e9b8a6c6366aecb3faf71dcc6b4488775b109abb.gif

• External Content www.youtube.com

External Content www.youtube.com

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• Two very different styles, but to me they convey the same message:

• Taking out the streaming songs the two most played (meaning allTxt out)

It’s not technically idol group music:

If I filter it to find the most played idol music:

• Cool choices! I really like that LESSERAFIM track!

Is the SEVENTEEN track one of their recent releases?

Thanks for adding your explanation! I like to hear about how people stumble into songs and why they like them.

Most aren't elaborating much in their response. So you get an A+ lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!