HYBE invested 15 Billion KRW into ADOR Girl Group; 5 member GG with all members in their 10s

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Lubby00

Changed the title of the thread from “HYBE invested 15 Billion KRW into ADOR Girl Group” to “HYBE invested 15 Billion KRW into ADOR Girl Group; 5 member GG with all members in their 10s”.
  • Not people deluding themselves into thinking idols are gonna be as old as they are forever

The days of the 90s liners are closing in, move on :facepalm:

you don't need to be in the 90s to not be in your 10s. And a desire for not children isn't a desire for people your age.

• you don't need to be in the 90s to not be in your 10s. And a desire for not children isn't a desire for people your age.

Wow 00-02, such a huge difference :clown:

Teenagers aren’t children sis, and they’ve been debuting as idols since the very beginning of the genre

It’s just a problem now cuz y’all are getting old

And before you try to come up with another excuse, the answer is EXACTLY what I said above no matter how hard you try to dodge it

• You don't need to sis me, I aint your friend. I aint sipping tea with you.

And I've been into Korean music well before a lot of 2nd gen idols were my age when they debuted. It's not a relatability thing. Shit was sketch then, it's still sketch now.

So no, it's not an excuse, no matter how you try to get in front of it and paint your own narrative.

• You don't need to sis me, I aint your friend. I aint sipping tea with you.

And I've been into Korean music well before a lot of 2nd gen idols were my age when they debuted. It's not a relatability thing. Shit was sketch then, it's still sketch now.

So no, it's not an excuse, no matter how you try to get in front of it and paint your own narrative.

When you hear “sis”, translate it to the B-word. How about that son of a sis? Elderly and ancient walking fossil looking sis?

Lmfao old, like I said. Thanks for practically confirming it

• When you hear “sis”, translate it to the B-word. How about that?

Lmfao old, like I said. Thanks for practically confirming it

You can play cute however you like, but you're equally as clearly old.

It's dripping all over your text. You're really not fooling anyone.

• You can play cute however you like, but you're equally as clearly old.

It's dripping all over your text. You're really not fooling anyone.

This was one of the corniest attempts at a comeback I’ve seen on this site, and this site doesn’t go a day without cornballness

Even if I was old, I’m not the one getting triggered cuz idols aren’t forever gonna be my age or close enough, meanwhile you are

Go listen to SES & keep it pushing

Edited 2 times, last by Lubby00 ().

• This was one of the corniest attempts at a comeback I’ve seen on this site, and this site doesn’t go a day without cornballness

You're only making it more flagrantly obvious. Like the internet equivalent of an actor posing as a high school student.

As for the actual topic on hand. Nearly $12 already invested is insane predebut funding. I can only assume that's dedicated to marketing and video production, otherwise, they're looking at a cool $15 million by the time of their first release.

• It's almost impressive how cliché you are.

Like AI generated levels of utterly banal

I know you looked deep in the thesaurus & posted that mess thinking it would eat. Utterly banal that one, weirdo

You sound miserable as all hell, not that some old fart being triggered by people below the age on 21 debuting being miserable was anything short of a surprise

• I know you looked deep in the thesaurus & posted that mess thinking it would eat. Utterly banal that one, weirdo

You sound miserable as all hell, not that some old fart being triggered by people below the age on 21 debuting being miserable was anything short of a surprise

1. I never said i was triggered or offended by people beneath 21 debuting. But I doubt you care since you're entire call and response is basically being "gotcha"

2. thesaurus? really? for a word like banal? Like you're not even putting effort into pretending you're dumb.

And trust me, nothing in this thread makes me feel miserable. Well, maybe your pathetic attempt to sound like a ru paul drag race extra. That is a pretty miserable experience.

• 1. I never said i was triggered or offended by people beneath 21 debuting. But I doubt you care since you're entire call and response is basically being "gotcha"

2. thesaurus? really? for a word like banal? Like you're not even putting effort into pretending you're dumb.

And trust me, nothing in this thread makes me feel miserable. Well, maybe your pathetic attempt to sound like a ru paul drag race extra. That is a pretty miserable experience.

Don’t even try. At his big age he still can’t understand people have different opinions. He thinks everyone is against his kpop GG groups. It’s getting weird.

• 1. I never said i was triggered or offended by people beneath 21 debuting. But I doubt you care since you're entire call and response is basically being "gotcha"

Yeah because people who are triggered and offended, usually admit to being triggered and offended :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: Your initial & further post on the topic speak loudly enough

And your whole call is to pretend to be unbothered by something you’re clearly bothered by. I never @ you, you quoted me first cuz you felt attacked

“You’re not even putting effort into pretending you’re dumb” if I wanted to put effort into it, I’d reply exactly like you SIS

The fact that you even know what a Rupaul drag race extra would sound like goes to show who really tries to be about that life & failed. And at the end of the day, point is, I’m not the old fart who feels insecure & miserable at the idea that idols dare to be younger than me, unlike again YOU. have several seats

Don’t even try. At his big age he still can’t understand people have different opinions. He thinks everyone is against his kpop GG groups. It’s getting weird.

Shut up, no one is talking to your irrelevant self, you non-factor. It has nothing to do with “people being against my favs”, I said people need to get over the fact that idols aren’t gonna be their age forever & that person quoted me first, so you damn right I’m replying back. Go hop off weirdo #2

• debuting in their 10s is common now

Exactly, and the gag is it always was. These people act like the biggest Kpop acts to ever exist didn’t start off being whole 14-18 year olds, but be having the audacity to say “idols are all debuting so young now” like girl hello where have you been :leaving-bee:

• Dgaf I’m not talking about your past history you’re writing as if you’re middle school like???? you thought you ate pull yourself together and grow up tf I’m not arguing with you anymore but you’re proving that it almost impossible to have a decent conversation with you because you get pressed for nothing. You’re a weirdo and freak. Goodbye :pepestare:

• Dgaf I’m not talking about your past history you’re writing as if you’re middle school like???? you thought you ate pull yourself together and grow up tf I’m not arguing with you anymore but you’re proving that it almost impossible to have a decent conversation with you because you get pressed for nothing. You’re a weirdo and freak. Goodbye :pepestare:

Girl….. you seem to forget you had my name under your raunchy mouth first when no one @ you. You’re a non factor bruh. And it’s funny how you’re coming for the way I post, yet trying very hard to post like me, while also trying very hard to get my attention when again…. No one called for you. Hell, no one even called for your little butt buddy who you’re playing cape crusader for

Keep calm, you’re gonna loose your license for riding my dick over the speed limit

Edited 2 times, last by Lubby00 ().

• Exactly, and the gag is it always was. These people act like the biggest Kpop acts to ever exist didn’t start off being whole 14-18 year olds, but be having the audacity to say “idols are all debuting so young now” like girl hello where have you been :leaving-bee:

look at taemin for example, he debuted so young and that was in 2008

nct's jisung too, he debuted at 14 and yuna at 16

people should be used to it by now

• debuting in their 10s is common now

It’s ALWAYS been the norm... almost every pop act debuts in their teens from Alainis Morisette to Brandy to Monica to Usher to Beyoncé (destinys Child as a whole) to Britney/Justin/Christina A. to Avril Lavigne to Alicia Keys to Rihanna to Taylor Swift to Chris Brown to Justin B to Lil Nas X to Billie Eilish to Olivia R.

• Lubby i agree that there is nothing wrong with some groups being formed by teenager specially if it's a concept that it's good for teenagers but you really need to stop antagonizing everyone that disagrees with you or at least try to not be so rude because you do sound slightly pressed, let's focus on the topic instead of arguments

That person was antagonizing me first & @ me first. Not to mention the other person who butted in & tried to come for me when no one called for them either

If people felt personally attacked by my initial comment, which was general & not towards specific individuals, to the point where they @ me first, they fell into their own trap

The constant tone policing towards me & me only when others be getting nasty with me…. Chile

• This thread contains 58 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!