Apparently if a main vocal doesnt sing the chorus alone, they arent good

• Twitter stans will say anything to make their faves seem like good singers.

• It's not just the bridge, but enjoy Taeil singing like his life actually depends on it.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• But we are not taking about the personal preferences but technics

Look at LSG

It's like saying Rose is not a good singer for not singing the chorus alone when she pulled off the bridge that was harder

As I said it depends heavily on song like Dreamcatcher Odd Eye is probably more demanding during chorus than Bridge or prechorus while their new song is opposite and chorus is more likely talking than singing.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be

• So they're basically saying a single member should be able to sing at least 1/3 of the full song in their own?

Then why have more than one member, just let them do the full songs alone. The rest are fillers. If

• wendy isn't good hahaha

she needs that half air half vocal technique

External Content www.youtube.com

• interesting

in most SHINee songs(or SM ones in general) bridge is the part everyone goes off

• did you just drag my faves?

I was memeing JYP (the person)

he used to tell every contestants on kpop star they need to have half air half vocals

• pasted-from-clipboard.jpg

Tsing Ma Bridge in HK

(oops wrong bridge)

You own that?

• giphy.gif

But asking an erizen to go off about bridges is like Christmas for us, so let's go.

Bridges are timestamped (it's worth noting Haechan is a lead vocal in 127 and a main vocal in Dream, so let's face it, bro is a main vocal all day):

We all know Queen Tempo is the best but since MissBehave posted a whole thread about it, I'll leave it off here.

Monster: epic.

Main vocal Baekhyun to main vocal to Chen.

El Dorado: pack it up and gotta go. (Confession, I don't even like this song but the vocals here are chef's kiss, let's face it.)

Main vocal D.O. to main vocal Chen to a pass by Chanyeol to main vocal Baekhyun

Call Me Baby: flawless.

Main vocal Baekhyun to main vocal Chen to main vocal DO to a Sehun E-X-O

Overdose: the song that made me an EXO-L.

Lead vocal Suho to main vocal D.O. to main vocal Baekhyun to another E-X-O

Playboy: sumptuous

Main vocal D.O. to main rapper Chanyeol to main vocal Baek.

Superhuman: golden.

Main vocal Jaehyun to main vocal Doyoung to rappers Johnny and Taeyong to lead vocal Haechan to main vocal The Moon Taeil

Simon Says: game-changing.

Main vocal Doyoung to lead vocal Jungwoo to lead vocal Haechan to main vocal The Moon Taeil

Back2U: R&B thunder

Main vocal Doyoung to lead vocal Jungwoo to sub-vocal Yuta to MF MOON TAEIL - hang in there for Taeil and Doyoung popping off. I mean do I care if you sing the chorus alone if you're giving me all that?

Chain: magical.

Quintessential NCT vocal glory in the middle of a seemingly dissonant song.

Main vocal Jaehyun to main vocal Doyoung to yep, Taeil

Round&Round: This bridge is a blessing. :yesr:

Main vocal Ten passing by main vocal Jaehyun and rapper Sungchan to main vocal Xiaojun to main vocal Taeil

Hello Future: gorgeous

Main vocalist Renjun to main vocalist Chenle to main vocalist Haechan

Turn Back Time: epic!

Main vocalist Kun to main vocalist Xiaojun

Boom: sublime!

Main vocalist Haechan to main vocalist Renjun

You can hate on SuperM all you want but the bridges, man, the bridges.

Tiger Inside - main vocalist Baekhyun to lead vocalist Taemin and back to Baek

I don't like this song either, but this bridge is gold.

100: Lead vocalist Taemin to main vocalist Baekhyun

(I really love that post-chorus too from Mark leading Baek.)

Okay, I'll stop. :angryr:

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• I said I'd post a lot but I realized I didn't give my main dudes any time to shine there.

Make Your Day: aching and lovely

Main Doyoung to main Taeil to lead Haechan to main Jaehyun

Magic Carpet Ride: warm and emotional

Main vocal Jaehyun to main rapper Mark to main vocal Taeil

Just one more shoutout to my boy J - it's his falsetto that comes in after Haechan here. :woow:

Miracle:

Main Ten to main Kun to main Xiaojun

Face to Face: sweet and lovely

Main Ten to main Xiaojun to main Kun (this is unusual for WayV - Kun is usually the lead-in and XJ the closer)

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• damn took me a while to see it all

• yeah, shame on mamamoo

~*~

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!