Why can Jeongyeon never win the line game ffs

• every comeback theres always excuses for her never getting lines.

debut she'll get it next comeback

cheer up to dtna- she doesnt fit cute/doesnt fit twice's comeback

yes or yes: oh wow she got decent lines this time

fancy: she'll get it next time

feel special: well there wasnt that much lines in the first place

more & more and icsm: she'll get it it next time

cry for me: oh wow she got decent lines but she's on hiatus :(

alcohol free: guys she just came back give her a break :(

I WOULD understand alcohol free, but the fact that before her hiatus she never got lines in their title tracks is convincing me she wont get them any time soon unless she returns for a 2022 comeback. (she wont participate in the feels and i dont think she will participate in a kr one if we get one this year.

i thought she would pull through with bsides because they aren't promoting them, but no she ranked 7th without CFM English Version (CFM English Version is a bonus track so why do we count it???). in album distribution of eyes wide open she ranked 6th, in more and more she ranked 5th. in feel special she ranked 4thm which was good BUT she had a 2-5 second gap from DaMiMo??? In Fancy You she got 7th, what???

lines arent everything, i know. but its sad not seeing an obviously talented lead vocalist not be treated as one. in their total line distribution to alcohol free (i couldnt find one that includes perfect world) shes 4th, with mina long overtaking her, jihyo having a double the amount as her (which is understandable because she is main vocal) and nayeon (another lead) on top?? i know nayeon suits twices songs but if jeongyeon doesnt than why add her? oh wait, but she does. yall just cant admit it, jeongyeon isnt someone who is only good at one concept.

anyways get well soon jeongyeon, i hope you get the lines you deserve once you comeback strong.

• irenesbadboy

Well, why isn't this argument ever used against Jihyo, who has basically been getting pushed in the same position as Jeongyeon since debut?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited once, last by red-silk ().

• I really like Jeongyeon

She is very underrated, especially since she has surpassed Nayeon in vocal skills. I'd like to hear more lines for her.

However the fact that they make Nayeon strain SO much is actually going to affect her voice. Jihyo does it too, at least with the yelled C5s in Fancy, but it's not as bad as someone needs to have the power in the bridge, and Jihyo is by far the best vocalist in Twice. The fact that Jeongyeon doesn't get such lines that make her strain is a minor win though. She also is and looks even more stable on stage thanks to that.

• From my observation Jeongyeon is not the ambitious type. She doesn't want that much line and prefer easier lines. She got mad at Jihyo for giving her lines that were too hard for the song "First Time". Also when Jihyo was out with her knee surgery, Nayeon was still the one that sang most of Jihyo's part.

• From my observation Jeongyeon is not the ambitious type. She doesn't want that much line and prefer easier lines. She got mad at Jihyo for giving her lines that were too hard for the song "First Time". Also when Jihyo was out with her knee surgery, Nayeon was still the one that sang most of Jihyo's part.

More than easier, I find Jeongyeon very smart. She's the only member of Twice in the vocal line to have kept her voice in tip top condition in the GP's eyes. Straining can destroy a voice and she knows it. Not only has she improved, she's probably surpassed Nayeon. She also shows the strong understanding she has of pitch, technique and has a strong supported range, with the strongest consistency of all of Twice. I want more development in her lower range and chestiness.

She's doing the right thing ngl.

• More than easier, I find Jeongyeon very smart. She's the only member of Twice in the vocal line to have kept her voice in tip top condition in the GP's eyes. Straining can destroy a voice and she knows it. Not only has she improved, she's probably surpassed Nayeon. She also shows the strong understanding she has of pitch, technique and has a strong supported range, with the strongest consistency of all of Twice. I want more development in her lower range and chestiness.

She's doing the right thing ngl.

I think it's more lack of confidence. JY tends to crack the most during encore.

Jihyo is definitely better and consistent even though she has to sing more and put much more energy in her dancing.

• if I'm being honest Nayeon and Jihyo suit the songs more, jeongyeon's voice is not as suited for a lot of twice recent songs, like icsm or alcohol free, her voice is deeper and not cheery as nayeon or jihyo. Not saying this to be mean or anything. I just think Nayeon and Jihyo respectfully deserve their lines.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• I think it's more lack of confidence. JY tends to crack the most during encore.

Jihyo is definitely better and consistent even though she has to sing more and put much more energy in her dancing.

Cracking is because of her natural problem of chestiness, a big drawback Jihyo does not have (hence why Jihyo is the strongest singer in Twice by far) however yes nerves can make it worse. I actually have seen her chestiness since sixteen when I watched it.

• Something wrong with JYP.

JYp should have promoted her more in the first place, she's literally one of the most eye catching member even in their debut.

JYP barely make her visual flourish, neither her vocals....

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!