Since when Kpop fans do NOT care about their idol VOCAL or even their idols are bad at singing ?

• Is it the new era where achievement and drama are more important to fans than their idols are bad at singing? I thought the job of idol is able to sing well but I realised the fandom keeps denying/ report any thread in regards of their idol awful vocal?

Why vocal is being underestimated in the current gen? Is it the most important skill that every idol need to have or at least be able to sing live a song properly? :|

• Official Post

stream

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:akorns::akorns::akorns:

• Post videos of bad vocals. Let me judge

This one

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content youtu.be

• This one

Yup. Quite nasal for the whole song. Still not the worse idol singing there is out there so 4/10

• External Content youtu.be

Amazing vocal! Good job from SM always :-)

• Yup. Quite nasal for the whole song. Still not the worse idol singing there is out there so 4/10

I found it very awful. The low register I could not hear anything and the high note just broken into pieces. This one is bad at singing

this one as well

• oooh rank this:

• Who are your favs?

Day6, I think you should listen to them. They not only sing, they play their own instruments, writes all their songs and co-produce all of them

• Day6, I think you should listen to them. They not only sing, they play their own instruments, writes all their songs and co-produce all of them

Talented 👍👍

• Bless ur ears with TREASURE's vocals

• Can't relate when you have Jihyo

:suggestiver:

Stream this masterpiece

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• 4the gen queen's

• Jimin has an angel voice, anyway enjoy :))))

Oh wait you don't care, you just want to drag him because you have a hate boner against him, gotcha.

• can't relate, i stan yoo kihyun

I looooove his vocals!

• can't relate cus these vocals

Edited once, last by luckkyy ().

• thst is so true...

only those who are successful enough become the targets of fanwars...

btw would day6 be considered the or a top k-band to your knowledge?

Tbh if you ask me I wouldn't really know. I'm not exactly sure how popular the other Kbands like Hyukoh/MC The Max/Jannabi etc are compared to Idol Bands.

But out of all the active idols bands such as N Flying/The Rose/Lucy/ONEWE, they are probably the most popular one. Only maybe N Flying hit song 'Rooftop' might actually be one of the most popular idol band songs but if we are talking about group recognition wise I think Day6 is still the most popular.

Day6 has gone for like 2 World Tours and their sales (even though not as big as idol groups) are higher than the rest of the idol bands. I suppose that shows that their fanbase is huge enough. Digitals wise they are actually pretty ok considering that boy groups don't tend to do that well, losing only to obviously BTS, and maybe NCT/EXO/SVT

Awards and recognition wise Day6 is the first 3rd Gen Idol band to win Best Band Performance MAMA

• This one

The moment you made this thread I knew who you were gonna target, ofc Kpoppies fave punching bag who is still the most loved idol in Korea. The way his existence makes you all pressed is hilarious.

Edited once, last by paradis ().

• This thread contains 83 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!