Is SOYEON really the ace in G-IDLE?

• vocal line and songs they like, koreans are liking the vocal line tones, they absolutely love Minnie, Miyeon and Yuqi voices and neither Soyeon or Soojin has/had the bigger fanbases in Gidle, Yuqi, Miyeon and Shuhua has the biggest fanbases overall in Gidle.

Ace does not mean popularity, Soyeon is definitely one of kpop aces talent wise, the girl is super talented, nobody can deny. She's one of the reasons why Gidle is doing good but that doesn't mean she's the most popular.

Edited once, last by SunnySun ().

• Yeah um that's not what Ace means. When it comes to overall talent, yes, Soyeon is an ace. Can rap, dance, produce, songwriting etc. She created (G)I-DLE's sound. You hear a song, and you instantly know it's (G)I-DLE

• Ace = good at everything. Which is pretty much Soyeon. She can sing, rap, produce, write and dance well. It doesn't mean that an ace will be popular though. I think there is no question she is one. Fortunately IDLE has close to 3 aces with Yuqi and Minnie too.

IDLE are stronger together, because there is so much talent and uniqueness in one single group that it is kind of insane. They definitely elevate each other.

7hytR1B.jpg EhjJqBr.jpg

[DREAMCATCHER * PIXY * (G)I-DLE * EVERGLOW * BILLLIE]

• Among international fans, self-producing is a very big bragworthy thing, so I can see why she gets hyped so hard. And she is a talented rapper, even if she's having her turn to get dragged for this comeback.

I'm pretty certain that Miyeon is more popular in Korea, she's got a pretty voice and she's got the visuals. With foreign members it's hard to quantify. Minnie seems well liked, Shuhua is considered very pretty, and Yuqi has a lot of charisma (maybe the strongest fanbase over all?)

• As far as I observed; Minnie and Yuqi are alrounder, their stage charisma is very good. Soyeon is definitely shining with the group. Miyeon's tone is nice, but Minnie and Yuqi have a charismatic aura on stage. Also, I really liked Minnie and Yuqi's vocal tones since I first heard Gidle. :thumbup: I think either one is very popular. I'm guessing Minnie or Yuqi are very popular. :thumbup:

• I'm a Nevie but to be completely honest, I don't think any of Idle's members are Aces. I don't think any of them are particularly strong enough in all fields to be an outstanding solo artist.

Yet the strange thing is when Idle members all come together, there's such great combinational chemistry that the sum of their parts turn into a complete group that appears stronger and more charismatic than even a group full of aces. All of the girls are distinct and bring something unique to the group that together just makes them a really outstanding group.

• Soyeon stands out the most for her talent and skill.

By far the best female idol rapper in K-Pop

Best female idol producer / one of the best overall producers in K-Pop

Best stage presence of any 4th gen female idol / one of the best overall stage presence in K-Pop

Dances well and is a capable vocalist

Her influence on the group's success goes even far beyond the above. An ace should be at least top 3 at their position and no one kills it at their position like her.

External Content www.tiktok.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• she's the least conventionally pretty that's why she has the least dedicated fanbase

that's how it works in K-Pop.

doesn't mean she's not the ace, G-Idle benefits from the others too, like especially Minnie and Yuqi with their charisma and unique vocals, also Miyeon and Shuhua's visuals, but Soyeon is what makes G-Idle really stand apart from other girl groups. She doesn't have to have fancam views to prove that, she's fire on screen and on stage.

• Among international fans, self-producing is a very big bragworthy thing, so I can see why she gets hyped so hard. And she is a talented rapper, even if she's having her turn to get dragged for this comeback.

I'm pretty certain that Miyeon is more popular in Korea, she's got a pretty voice and she's got the visuals. With foreign members it's hard to quantify. Minnie seems well liked, Shuhua is considered very pretty, and Yuqi has a lot of charisma (maybe the strongest fanbase over all?)

Having her turn? Soyeon's been dragged since before Gidle even debuted, as people stated they would not support Hyuna no. 2. Her looks, height, and voice are continually dragged even by the fandom, and every little thing that goes wrong is placed on her shoulders, while all the credit for their achievements is attributed to the other, "prettier" members. If anything, people are creaming themselves over this opportunity to drag the only thing they couldn't criticize before, her rapping.

• she's the least conventionally pretty that's why she has the least dedicated fanbase

that's how it works in K-Pop.

doesn't mean she's not the ace, G-Idle benefits from the others too, like especially Minnie and Yuqi with their charisma and unique vocals, also Miyeon and Shuhua's visuals, but Soyeon is what makes G-Idle really stand apart from other girl groups. She doesn't have to have fancam views to prove that, she's fire on screen and on stage.

To me, she is the greatest all around idol in Kpop and it's not even CLOSE.

Songwriter

Producer

Dance/Performer

Rapper

Vocals

Visuals

She is a six quadrant idol, the only one that excels in every category.

• I had been listening to her Rap and Sing especially with her collabs with Riot games, I can say that she is really talented. Some may say she's not an Ace, but in my own opinion.... SHE IS.

• She's only 23 years old and could be the most featured K-Pop artist ever. Someone let me know if anyone has more features than her.

• K/DA - Pop Stars
    • K/DA - Baddest
    • K/DA - More
    • True Damage - Giants
    • Key - Wannabe
    • Hyoyeon - Dessert
    • Seulgi - Wow Thing
    • Ravi - Ani
    • Minhyuk - You too? Me too!
    • Colde - True Vision
    • Special stage with The Boy's Sunwoo
    • Special stage with Stray Kid & Ateez

You don't get that many collab requests without being an Ace.

• not-an-ace wrote and composed this

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!