• An Ace is someone who is skilled at both singing and dancing as well as has good stage presence/ expressions. The last part is somewhat subjective but the first two aren't. If someone can rap that's great too but I don't take rapping seriously in girl groups (does anyone?). Some have better delivery than others but its not a serious talent in most groups.

I'm mostly focusing on groups currently promoting.

Twice

Ace- Nayeon (decent vocals and dance), Jihyo (above avg vocals and dance)

RV

Ace- Seulgi (above avg vocals and great dance)

BP

Ace- Rose

LOONA (all 4 of Loona's lead vocals are Aces I think but Heejin has the best stage presence (to me))

Ace- Heejin (decent vocals, nice dance, great stage presence and expressions, "visual" material), Jinsoul (nice and versatile vocals, dance is decent, can rap), Kim Lip (great dance, above avg vocals), Yves (great dance, above avg vocals)

Itzy

Ace- Yeji (great dance, decent vocals)

Weeekly

Ace- Monday (great vocals, I've heard her dance is good? )

Aespa

Ace- Winter (nice vocals and above avg dance)

G-idle

Ace- Soyeon (great rap and nice dance, decent vocals)

IOI

Ace- Chungha (great dance, above avg vocals)

Edited once, last by booople ().

• Seulgi, definitely.

Chungha I guess, even though I'm not really fond of her vocals.

After that I'm not sure. I use to label as an ace the one member who can stand out by their skills and stage presence overall. In that sense my list would be:

(G)I-DLE - Soyeon

Weki Meki - Yoojung

Everglow - Mia

nugu groups:

woo!ah! - Nana

TRI.BE - Songsun

There are some groups I didn't mention for the mere reason I think their skills are pretty leveled. (ITZY for example).

• Seulgi for sure. :pepelove1:

Yes I'd say Seulgi is one of the best aces in kpop and most agreed upon. Very nice skills and always kills it with stage presence. I actually agree too that in some groups (like Itzy and Twice) the ace is not as immediately apparent as in other groups like RV, where Seulgi always stands out in performances to me. In SNSD too its hard to say who the ace is as they all stand out I feel. Maybe Taeyeon.

• well OP

If someone can rap that's great too but I don't take rapping seriously in girl groups (does anyone?).

There are some people that can rap really well and they are female...

one comes to mind - Soyeon

why wouldn't she be considered an ace since she also is multi-talented in addition to her rap skills

• one comes to mind - Soyeon

why wouldn't she be considered an ace since she also is multi-talented in addition to her rap skills

As a nevie, I'm pretty sure OP didn't include Soyeon in their statement about female rappers ^^

That said, I think most people wouldn't consider her an ace anyway because she's not viewed as a vocalist. Imo she's definitely a worthy vocalist but only the people who saw the right content are aware of it.

• She is actually

I remembered her when I was thinking of aces but forgot to include her in the post

She's very talented and all rounded

• As a nevie, I'm pretty sure OP didn't include Soyeon in their statement about female rappers ^^

That said, I think most people wouldn't consider her an ace anyway because she's not viewed as a vocalist. Imo she's definitely a worthy vocalist but only the people who saw the right content are aware of it.

yeap gonna get no arguments from me lol

She is actually

I remembered her when I was thinking of aces but forgot to include her in the post

She's very talented and all rounded

I think my point might be that there are other talents besides merely singing or dancing or even rapping

like production/songwriting/composition...even variety skills or "the ability to talk well" are all talents that not all idols might possess...(or might not do well)

• All aespa members are aces, they can all sing and dance at least on average level and Giselle and Karina are great rappers :omgr:

This is live, but you can really here it at 2:06

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This is also Live :cryingr: These girls are trainedddddddddd :pepe-cowboy:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

æ- "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕠, 𝔼𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟" -𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕒 -æ

• I'll check it out!

• Aespa aces for me are Karina and Winter, however NN and Giselle doesn’t fall too far and honestly, both’s only problem is dancing which isn’t even bad. Ningning also has veeeery good facials ngl

However, I also think there’s so much that they haven’t shown yet. There’s a reason why Winter was incharge of the high note and not Ningning. Next level is a decent vocal and rap showcase. But I’m dying for Giselle and Karina vocal chops. I trust that the upcoming album will sate my curiosity ;(

• Aespa aces for me are Karina and Winter, however NN and Giselle doesn’t fall too far and honestly, both’s only problem is dancing which isn’t even bad. Ningning also has veeeery good facials ngl

However, I also think there’s so much that they haven’t shown yet. There’s a reason why Winter was incharge of the high note and not Ningning. Next level is a decent vocal and rap showcase. But I’m dying for Giselle and Karina vocal chops. I trust that the upcoming album will sate my curiosity ;(

For now we settle with forever :lover1:

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

• SOYEON

she is amazing rapper

her vocals are good lol, when she was in produce actually people recommend her to be vocalist as well

she is good dancer

stage presence unmatched

ofc she can do most gg idols cant do write & compose music

she has set the bar too high to me

honorable mentions:

Seulgi, also BP Jennie for me she can dance, rap, sing very good plus songwriter & composer Jennie, great stage presence too

and i think rapping also songwriting & composing should be considered seriously as well since there are groups who do these amazing so its unfair for them

• For now we settle with forever :lover1:

YEAA, but damn. Predebut Karina with supported A4 is a banger :waterr: Let’s hope the album will atleast give more line distribution variety. Ningning also said she likes rap music and her RnB playlist is a banger. I’m curious how nn will sing rnbs.

• YEAA, but damn. Predebut Karina with supported A4 is a banger :waterr: Let’s hope the album will atleast give more line distribution variety. Ningning also said she likes rap music and her RnB playlist is a banger. I’m curious how nn will sing rnbs.

It's defo time, aespa only have three songs and all members can sing so well, I agree they are taking their time for a big release. For now it still feels like they're holding back massively :pepe-sad:

Even though Ningning is my favorite vocal, I'll be honest. In Aespa, Karina is Ace: Rap, Vocal, dance are above average in all. And most importantly, she exudes is most strong aura on the stage. :lover3:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!