Why aren't there more boy/girl groups? Or even male/female collabs?

• Is Kard the only one? I enjoy collabs like this and wish there were more of them. Do you have any faves that are boy/girl collabs?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be

• collabs

• I remember someone saying co-ed groups died off after 1st gen because the fandoms got too intense.

Here are some of my faves!

External Content soundcloud.com

• best coed collab

• This is the best and I mean the best BG X GG collab song

I speak only facts. No other song collab has yet to top this

• this was such an underrated coed collab

& one of my favorites

• co-ed groups just don't sell as well and maybe companies aren't sure how to properly market them. Easier to just put out boygroups and/or girlgroups when you already know how to sell them... less risky.

There used to be Checkmate but they disbanded because their company is crap.

Asides from KARD, I guess there's AKMU if you want to count them.

Anyways, in terms of collabs, ZOO was fun

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• omg, "CO-ED"! That's the word I was looking for! I was sitting there like "integrated"? no... "dual-gender"? nope... "bi-sexual"? DEFINITELY NOT.... lol

I could see the fandom argument. I've heard that companies even started to avoid putting the opposite gender in music videos cuz fandoms were insane.

• omg, "CO-ED"! That's the word I was looking for! I was sitting there like "integrated"? no... "dual-gender"? nope... "bi-sexual"? DEFINITELY NOT.... lol

I could see the fandom argument. I've heard that companies even started to avoid putting the opposite gender in music videos cuz fandoms were insane.

lmaoooo bi-sexual :pepe-joy:

Yeah it's definitely weird to go back to videos pre-2017 and see opposite gender leads. I think that's partially why we hear so many complaints that videos aren't story focused anymore cause it's hard to have a love story without a lead.

• lmaoooo bi-sexual :pepe-joy:

Yeah it's definitely weird to go back to videos pre-2017 and see opposite gender leads. I think that's partially why we hear so many complaints that videos aren't story focused anymore cause it's hard to have a love story without a lead.

I would love to see more story focused videos. Or some sexier videos too like ( this isn't a collab, but ooof)

• External Content www.youtube.com

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• The best male and female collab, all other opinions are invalid :siptear:

🍭 iite cool🍭

dpr layouts Tumblr posts - Tumbip.com

• omggg I can't believe this slipped my mind, MissBehave have you checked "Double Trouble"? It is a competition show that features many different idols. A male idol will pair up with a female idol for a performance, and the teams compete against each other. There have been some cool performances that came out of that.

Participants include: Hyolyn, Choa, Donghan (WEi), Jiwoo (KARD), Im Seul Ong, Monday (Weeekly), Jang Hyun Seung, Inseong(SF9), Minzy, and Lee Tae il.

Some performances:

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• The best male and female collab, all other opinions are invalid :siptear:

i love that one!

• oooooh! this show seems right up my alley!

• here is an old but good collab :pepemusic:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!