Mnet preparing to revive Produce 101

• New Produce 101 trademarks filed:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Before this, an insider said that Mnet wanted to revive the series when the heat from the scandal wasn't so bad.

The Five Horsemen Of The Apocalypse
    BP2.jpg Very-Very-Very-Smaller.gif BP1.jpg

Edited once, last by hammerstan ().

• And I thought they gave up and sold the entire thing to Japan since the Japanese one is pretty succesfull and people said that GP999 was the new thing in Korea with a boy-version following 🤔

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Ugh, I hate MNET. But I hate the fact that k-netz are going to eat this up just like they ate up every other season despite knowing it was rigged.

All I can say is good for those who will have good careers come out of this, and sucks for those who will inevitably be manipulated out of the group...again.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Ugh, I hate MNET. But I hate the fact that k-netz are going to eat this up just like they ate up every other season despite knowing it was rigged.

All I can say is good for those who will have good careers come out of this, and sucks for those who will inevitably be manipulated out of the group...again.

man mnet got me stuck firmly on their hook

I know I'd eat this up

I just wish they used an independent third party vote counter company or something.

Use publically availiable blockchain verification or something!!

just NOT internal voting

(but then that might force companies to pull out because they mighta only joined on a rigging deal with mnet)

ughhhhhhh

<X<X<X<X<X<X

I'd know id eat it but I wish it wasn't so rancid

• New Produce 101 trademarks filed:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Before this, an insider said that Mnet wanted to revive the series when the heat fro the scandal wasn't so bad.

I can see this being fun :pepe-clown-gear:

whoo boy

i may even drop on by to see what "problems" are going to arise :pepe-toilet:

• Same like I will eat up any Produce Planet whatever that they put out.

Rigged or evil edit or whatever I'm going to eat up every single last crumb

:pepe-life-support:

• At least you're honest with yourself.

At the end of the day, MNET just gives the people what they want.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• There is no incentive for Mnet to change it's ways, so why should they?

I basically just accept the Viewer Manipulation by Editing and Rigging as a feature of these kinds of shows now, it is more of a Journey to discover who the Shows Producers like the most with all the Drama and Intrigue of a Soap Opera along the way

I am more concerned with the increasing possibility that the cast will make My Teenage Girl look Mature in comparison, because that is a trend I have noticed that concerns me which I still have hope will be reversed (perhaps Naively)

Tis true. Everyone hated on GP999 including me, but Kepler is blowing up with their sales, showing these shows continue to generate strong fandoms. Kepler could end up with 500-800k album sales per comeback by the time they're done. That's too much fandom engagement for Msnake and the labels to ignore.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!