The Underperforming Produce 101 style shows.

• I understand the scandals and the controversy surrounding the 'produce' branding yet I still miss them.

I wish that mnet would just compile a whole new PD team or even sell the concept to a different station and have the program continue.

I'm getting tired of watching these underperforming rip-offs fail and feeling bad for the contestants who don't get what they were promised or the teams disbanding after a few months.

would you watch a new Produce show if it were to come out?

I like alot of things.

• but there is one in the making

by MNET :pepe-cowboy:

they will start recording in June

and the broadcast premiere is set for August

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• woah super confused by the concept already but looks like a good watch 8|

I like alot of things.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!