I just realized that Aespa debut album outsold Enhypen debut album

• and it's on Hanteo

On Gaon if they continue like this they might reach 600K album

we all underestimate the power this girl hold in physicals sales :OO

If they continue like this they might reach 1M sales pretty fast :woow:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip

• what about overall (with bgs) on gaon?

• what about overall (with bgs) on gaon?

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

and overall Aespa is the 2nd best selling debut album among 4th gen groups on Gaon

aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip

• this is amazing

• aespa released physical album a yr after their actual debut when they already had established themselves with some hit songs in Korea. I think they only release digital song on their actual debut date. Meanwhile enhypen released their physical album on their actual debut date. It’s not comparable at all. And why pick on Enhypen? There are far more 4th Gen boy groups if u insist on the comparison. ☺️

It’s good that aespa did well in physical sales too but why compare it with Enhypen never ceases to amaze me.

• aespa released physical album a yr after their actual debut when they already had established themselves with some hit songs in Korea. I think they only release digital song on their actual debut date. Meanwhile enhypen released their physical album on their actual debut date. It’s not comparable at all. And why pick on Enhypen? There are far more 4th Gen boy groups if u insist on the comparison. ☺️

It’s good that aespa did well in physical sales too but why compare it with Enhypen never ceases to amaze me.

AND ? what's your point exactly ?

Enhypen had a survival show, and survival show prove times and times again that they can boost physical sales by a lot with Wanna one reaching 1M album sales

and X1 selling 654K album , and both group did so well because of survival show when Kpop wasn't as international than it is right now

considering that Enhypen is affiliated to Big hit and also had a survival show who did a lot of buzz among International fans, your excuses doesn't make any sens

because even GG with tons of songs and after many years aren't able to reach the among of sales than Enhypen did, for example G-idle, ITZY, IZONE, they all had tons of hits and even after all these years they didn't sell as much than Enhypen did with their debut album

so no your excuses that the album was release after they release multiple songs and that's the reason they did better than Enhypen is an excuses who doesn't work '-'

and btw aespa didn't release digital song only the day of their debut, but until savage, BM and NL and forever were just digital song release

• Why are u mad at me? im actually asking the same question. why they keep comparing them to Enhypen. I wonder why .

I am an Engene btw.

• Why are u mad at me? im actually asking the same question. why they keep comparing them to Enhypen. I wonder why .

I am an Engene btw.

I'm just disagreeing with your statement saying that because Aespa released their album months after their first single debut give them a sort of advantage compareto Enhypen who release their their album the day of their debut, and explain why Aespa album did better

by explaining to you that this argument doesn't explain it neither, because tons of GG after years of hits were never able to reach the amount of sales that Enhypen were able to do with their debut. And that even if Aespa had an "advantage" for their physicals it doesn't give me a real advantage in physicals against enhypen.

Because if Aespa had months of promo after their debut single leading to this album, in the meanwhile Enhypen had months of promo with their survival etc... before their official debut leading to their debut album. At the end that the promo leading to the album happened after or before official debut it give them both groups times to build a fanbase

and the reason why enhypen and aespa are most of the time compare is because they are the two groups who are rising at the biggest pace among 4th gen groups and also debut around the same time with 1 month apart

• Aespa doesnt have an advantage in Physical sales. I’m just trying to be nicer. My point is — Enhypen still is the only 1 million seller from 4th gen in Hanteo and 2nd 4th Gen group in Gaon. And aespa is few months older than Enhypen. Enhypen is also the fastest group to reach 600k streams in Spotify. If Aespa released a physical album at the same time they debuted, they wont sell 500k units. They would sell probably closer to Ive’s Eleven at best. They also received a lot of hype pre-debut but that’s how gg works. They will never beat bg in physical sales in the same manner that gg dominates digital charts in Korea. Until aespa sold a million physical sales like blackpink, that’s the only time you can say that aespa is dominating physical sales over-all. Perhaps, among gg - it’s true!

Though, I get it 500k for a yr old gg is already a big deal. For bg, it’s a big deal if it’s a repackage . It’s normal for top BG nowadays to sell 500k in ave for new albums as common as gg charting in Korea . It’s pretty much given, But that 1 million seller attached to ur name is not.

I'm just disagreeing with your statement saying that because Aespa released their album months after their first single debut give them a sort of advantage compareto Enhypen who release their their album the day of their debut, and explain why Aespa album did better

by explaining to you that this argument doesn't explain it neither, because tons of GG after years of hits were never able to reach the amount of sales that Enhypen were able to do with their debut. And that even if Aespa had an "advantage" for their physicals it doesn't give me a real advantage in physicals against enhypen.

Because if Aespa had months of promo after their debut single leading to this album, in the meanwhile Enhypen had months of promo with their survival etc... before their official debut leading to their debut album. At the end that the promo leading to the album happened after or before official debut it give them both groups times to build a fanbase

and the reason why enhypen and aespa are most of the time compare is because they are the two groups who are rising at the biggest pace among 4th gen groups and also debut around the same time with 1 month apart

Edited 3 times, last by Jackah ().

• I’m not a fan of either group but this is wrong. There’s a 13 day difference btwn en- and aespa lol

i dont follow aespa sorry for that. all i know is they are older than enhypen . Still whether it’s one yr or few days, they debuted earlier than enhypen and if they released an album on that day , it wont reach 500k . The only reason that they did is because they did it a yr later after a few hits in K digital charts. It’s impressive but there are also I’ve doing the same and most GG too are not too far behind. I know it’s impressive to get 300k-500k physical sales for a GG but for BG, it’s pretty normal. Only when u reach 1 million sales that it becomes impressive since I think there are very few elite groups whoever did that lesser than groups that charted in K- charts.

• I think both are doing amazing

Aespa won daesang like within a year of their debut or something? Only a very few girl groups had done that before like miss A or Twice I think they have the potential to be as big as blackpink (I live in south korea so I don't know for overseas) Enhypen is rising so fast too They are like already surpassing other boygroups the boyz ateez stray kids txt altho they debuted only very recently (i know they had a survival show but the show flopped)

• i dont follow aespa sorry for that. all i know is they are older than enhypen . Still whether it’s one yr or few days, they debuted earlier than enhypen and if they released an album on that day , it wont reach 500k . The only reason that they did is because they did it a yr later after a few hits in K digital charts

OMG drop this narrative, because it's dumb '-'

If it was the reason why aespa was able to sell more than Enhypen

how do you explain that even after 5 years of activities , twice sales for "eyes wide open" even after all their hits still didn't match the sales of Enhypen debut album ?

how do you explain that even groups like Izone and Itzy who had tons of hits never had an album who sold more than Enhypen debut album even after 2-3 years ?

and all this GG were active during the big push that physicals album receive with the covid ?

And like i said previously NO even by dropping an album Months later how do you explain that Aespa never matched the numbers of sales that BG like Wanna one or X1 had by releasing an album the day of their debut ?

And X1 and Wanna one weren't even active in 2020-2021 when album sales had a big push

so stop trying to search for lame excuses to trying to discredit the fact that Aespa was able to sale more than Enhypen

when BG proved that releasing months after or the day of their debut doesn't change the fact that they are able to sales tons of album

Just like tons of GG prove tons of times, that even after years you might not be able to surpass the number of album that a BG can sale with their debut album '-'

and who talked about 1M seller etc.... i'm only talking about you here in this thread using dumb argument to discredit Aespa sales because you're trigger that they sold more than Enhypen by using dumb arguments who were prove to be false times and times again in the past with previous BG debut album sales, and GG sales '-'

I don't see you going around and saying " yes enhypen sold 500K with their debut only because they had a survival show and tons of Videos on youtube predebut to build a fanbase, if they didn't they would have sold 200K at the best "

that's weird that you are using everything possible to discredit other groups debut album sales, when people could do the same about enhypen sales

Edited once, last by SooYoung ().

• okay - aespa is the best. Happy now? I just hope i contributed to ur happiness by calling my argument dumb . I’m sure ur so smart . 😂 Have a nice day wherever u are!

Edited once, last by Jackah ().

fr acting like enha ain't still the youngest + fastest million sellers

• okay - aespa is the best. Happy now? 😂

wow you seems trigger '-'

my point was never to say one group is better than the other one but that you should stop trying to undermine other groups success with dumb excuses and lame argument who were prove to be in the past again and again not truthful

but seems my point went way over your head considering that you're stuck in this X groups is better than Y group logic

• wow you seems trigger '-'

my point was never to say one group is better than the other one but that you should stop trying to undermine other groups success with dumb excuses and lame argument who were prove to be in the past again and again not truthful

but seems my point went way over your head considering that you're stuck in this X groups is better than Y group logic

I think ur d one triggered by using foul languages . 😂 honestly i dont know what to say to u anymore. I am not the one invalidating aespa. Get mad on the one one who started this thread who is invalidating enhypen’s success. I never said Enhypen is better overall- far from it even under bg . I only said they are better in physical sales & bg in general sells better . I already conceded that aespa is the best 4th gen group , the darling of gp in Korea, their phenomenal success made them so extra ordinarily better than anyone. They deserve all the adoration and no one is allowed to disagree or else ul be called dumb by their smart supporters. 😂

Edited once, last by Jackah ().

• This thread contains 16 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!