Global ambassador - Blackpink Jennie

image.png
    Global ambassador - BIGBANG G-dragon

image.png
    Global ambassador - Kim Goeun

image.png
    Korea Chanel watch & fine jewelry ambassador - Gong Yoo

image.png
    Beauty ambassador - Lee Sungkyung (whether she's a global or Korean ambassador isn't decided)

image.png
    Beauty ambassador - Park Seojun (whether he's a global or Korean ambassador isn't decided)

Dior

image.png
    House Friend (beauty included) - Blackpink Jisoo

image.png
    House Friend - Suzy

image.png
    House Friend - EXO Sehun

image.png
    Beauty Korea ambassador - Nam Joohyuk

image.png
    Fine jewelry & Time Piece ambassador - Kim Yuna (whether she's a global or Korean ambassador isn't decided)

image.png
    Beauty Korea ambassador - Joo Jihoon

image.png
    Beauty Korea ambassador - Lee Honey

Celine
    image.png
    Global ambassador - Blackpink Lisa

Saint-Laurent
    image.png
    Global ambassador - Blackpink Rose

Gucci
    image.png
    Global ambassador - EXO Kai

image.png
    Global ambassador - Lee Jungjae

image.png
    Global ambassador - Shin Minah

image.png
    Korea ambassador - IU

Louis Vuitton
    image.png
    Global ambassador - Bae Doona

image.png
    Global ambassador - BTS

image.png
    Global ambassador - Jung Hoyeon

image.png
    Global ambassador - Jeon Somi

image.png
    Louis Vuitton global watch & jewelry ambassador - Lee Minho

Alexander McQueen
    image.png
    Korea ambassador - Jun Jihyun

Moncler
    image.png
    Korea ambassador - Nu'est Hwang Minhyun

image.png
    Korea ambassador - Lee Sungkyung

Bvlgari

image.png

Burberry
    image.png
    Global ambassador - ASTRO Cha Eunwoo

Givenchy
    image.png
    Global ambassador - Aespa

Fendi
    image.png
    Korea ambassador - Song Hyekyo

Mac Cosmetic
    image.png

Jo Malone London
    image.png
    Ambassador - Kim Woobin (whether he's a global or Korean ambassador isn't decided)

Miu Miu

image.png
    Global ambassador - Lee Yumi

image.png
    Korea ambassador - SNSD Yoona

image.png
    Korea ambassador - Jang Wonyoung

Piaget
    image.png
    Asia ambassador - Gong Hyojin

Tiffany&Co.
    image.png
    Global ambassador - Blackpink Rose

Hugo Boss
    image.png
    Global ambassador Lee Minho

+ Dior's House Friends = global ambassador!
    + Hwang Minhyun & Jo Malone, Baekhyun & Burberry and Suho & Bvlgari ended their contract so I removed them

image.png
    I made sure that Suzy is a House Friend

original post: here

1. Most of them are Hallyu stars. Yu-neu is impressive

2. Kai got a contract with YSL to be their Korean Beauty ambassador this time

3. Looking at these brands here makes me not want to buy from them anymore

4. Yu-neu nim is so pretty

5. Lisa is the global ambassador for 3 brands. She's doing pretty well

6. To be honest, BP does seem to have a huge influence in the fashion world

7. Wow BP are seriously daebak...

8. Yoona is so pretty

9. Jeon Somi is an ambassador for LV's Eyewear

10. Lee Honey is seriously daebak gorgeous...

11. Have we always had that many global ambassadors?? I thought that we only had a small number of them

12. I wonder if Suho will get another contract. It suited him so well

13. Dior and Yu-neu, Saint-Laurent and Rose and Gucci and Kai are f*cking a match made in heaven

14. Lisa's aura in pictorials is always nice. She looks charming

15. Lisa is seriously pretty and cool

16. Isn't Prada with Song Hyekyo?

17. Son Yejin is the global ambassador for Valentino

18. Lee Jongsuk is also the global ambassador for Prada

19. Lisa has 3???????? Daebak

20. BP has one per member... Just how many does Lisa have? Wow

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• I'm suprised Nana (After School) doesn't have any.

Her visuals are always hyped like crazy internationally even before groups like bts and bp debuted so I assumed she'd have some luxury brands in her bag

Nana really is hot af. I don't know why K-NETZ didn't hype her up as much as I-FANS do.

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• they are global ambassador of Prada

and yes i guess, since they were ranked in the top 10 most influential luxury comestic brand in the world by Vogue

Oh, interesting to know!

And, also good for Irene that Prada stuck by her even after her scandal.

• Ok. It also says luxury brands.

Am seeing MAC for Lisa, and imo that's not a luxury brand.

Yeah, I was looking at that. I don't really consider it a luxury brand either, but it's under Estee Lauder, which I guess is considered a luxury brand. And apparently it is also more expensive, so yeah. I don't know. Maybe in Korea it is considered luxury.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Slayurfaves  Skyliv

• Later in the topic at the end, it says House Friend= Global Ambassador.

Suzy isn't a global ambassador she is Korean ambassador of Dior

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Suzy isn't a global ambassador she is Korean ambassador of Dior

External Content twitter.com

Jisoo and Suzy are both actresses and singers. They both are considered house friends.

• External Content twitter.com

Slayurfaves  Skyliv

Check the dates. There is a clear difference between house friend and GA.

She was a HF in January then they announced her as a GA in March.

If those two meant the same thing, they wouldn't have changed her title.

External Content www.instagram.com

• Check the dates. There is a clear difference between house friend and GA.

She was a HF in January then tgey announced her as a GA in March.

If those two meant the same thing, they wouldn't have changed her title.

External Content www.instagram.com

I literally already answered that in a previous post.

• I literally already answered that in a previous post.

So you are saying HF and GA mean the same thing? If that is so, why was Jisoo's title changed.

It literally says in the ig post, "Our new GA for fashion and beauty"

They wouldn't have added the new if it meant the same thing as HF.

• So you are saying HF and GA mean the same thing? If that is so, why was Jisoo's title changed.

It literally says in the ig post, "Our new GA for fashion and beauty"

They wouldn't have added the new if it meant the same thing as HF.

No, I said that the person may have interpreted "house friend" incorrectly by saying it meant Global Ambassador in a later post.

House Friend just means a celebrity who supports or is an ambassador of the brand. A person can be a global ambassador or regional ambassador and still be a house friend. They don't have to be different. Jisoo can STILL be a GA and be a house friend. And Suzy can be Korean ambassador and still be a house friend. I'm going by the literal definition provided by a brand, so if you want to argue with that, that's on you.

Edited 4 times, last by keyboardwarrior7 ().

• Bruh, I thought Jennie had the most for some reason, but HONEY, it's LISA!!! A KWEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!

blackpink-lisa.gif

Nearly impossible to be a brand ambassador for different brands who are competing with each other in the same luxury market. Some brands have exclusive contracts.

Though some celebrities who are ambassador for clothing/accessories for one brand can also be ambassadors for makeup/beauty for another, and then perfume/cologne for another. Really depends on their contracts.

Also as much as being an ambassador seems like the best thing, it limits the activities many celebs do. Like for example BTS being required to wear Louis Vuitton for most of their photoshoots and every red carpet event they attend. I wouldn’t think this exclusiveness is worth it unless they’re getting paid millions, which I’m sure BTS is getting paid very well for.

Many social media influencers don’t have exclusive contracts, but instead get paid to advertise per post and are invited to multiple designer shows. Though those payments may not be alot, but atleast offer more flexibility.

Vachirawit “Bright” Chivaaree can get it every day all day all week every month all year for a lifetime.

4ca3c94a140c38326868f624c2d5d1b062af8138.gifv

• I'm suprised Nana (After School) doesn't have any.

Her visuals are always hyped like crazy internationally even before groups like bts and bp debuted so I assumed she'd have some luxury brands in her bag

She is not popular in Korea. Also, internationally for how hype her visuals is she has no fanbase. people only talk about her in polls about beautiful idols or they use her to put down popular visuals. Apart from that, no one talks about her

• She is not popular in Korea. Also, internationally for how hype her visuals is she has no fanbase. people only talk about her in polls about beautiful idols or they use her to put down popular visuals. Apart from that, no one talks about her

Exactly…. unless you’re a supermodel working in high fashion, beautiful celebrities will usually be ignored by luxury brands unless they have somewhat of a following. Like why would they pay Nana when she doesn’t even have a following in her own country?

Vachirawit “Bright” Chivaaree can get it every day all day all week every month all year for a lifetime.

4ca3c94a140c38326868f624c2d5d1b062af8138.gifv

• Jisoo is a global ambassador for DIOR (not house friend) for both fashion and makeup

Accompany Jisoo, Dior global ambassador for fashion and beauty, as she arrives in Paris for the Spring-Summer 2022 show and discovers different aspects of what makes the House so unique.

External Content www.youtube.com

BlackPink’s Jisoo comes to her first Dior fashion show !

External Content www.youtube.com

Jisoo, who happens to be Dior's global ambassador, attended the fashion show in Paris. At the event, the magazine ELLE Taiwan captured a special moment between the Blackpink member and Dior CEO Pietro Beccari.

FAYot-F1-Xs-AYRRxf.webp

Jisoo sat next to Pietro during the show on the front row, and it showed just how much influence and love Jisoo has from this brand.

images-2022-01-28-T074727-628.jpg

Jisoo capture the heart of LVMH chairman's son. She takes a friendly shot with Antoine Arnault.

images-2022-01-28-T074709-254.jpg

• congratulation to all of them, Lisa has 3 , good!

Currently YoonA is:

+ Brand Ambassador of Miu Miu,

+ Asia & APAC Ambassador for Estee lauder,

+ Global Ambassador for Hyundai Duty Free,

+ Global Ambassador for Nutrione's BB lab,

+ Korea Brand Ambassador for Jigott

and etc....

• This thread contains 2 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!