[enter-talk + theqoo] Freezia's apology is up

• [enter-talk + theqoo] FREEZIA'S APOLOGY IS UP

Ah, this makes me cry... I'm not a Pringie but I've always found Freezia likable and my heart hurt seeing her receive all those personal attacks.. People get called out for being her shinyeos (t/n: extreme fangirl) whenever they try to defend her, but now she released a written apology and video apology, can we all forgive her?

image.png

post response:

[+229][-95]

original post: here

1. [+295, -19]
    Seriously people are swearing at her like they swear at DUI, gamblers and scammers? There were nothing but Freezia posts on the trending for daysㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ You guys need to stop

2. [+231, -17]
    Of course, she's in the wrong for using fakes and it's not something that is resolved yet, but I really think the media should take another position in this... It looks like people are determined to k*ll someone here

3. [+189, -23]
    She's already acknowledged wearing fakes and apologized, at this point it's just inferiority complex and bullying

4. [+127, -3]
    Kim Hyunwoo who almost became a murderer for doing DUI 3 times didn't receive as much hate as her, what's the reason? To be honest, after after Kim Hyunwoo's controversy, I've only seen posts fangirling on himㅋㅋㅋㅋ He even got to open a new store, appeared on broadcast again, etc. Of course, she deceived her subscribers, got addicted to fakes and inflated her vanity, which she's definitely at fault and it was thoughtless of her... But she's not distributing those fakes, she's just consuming them and it's not even illegal while DUI isㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm not saying consuming fakes is a good thing, but you guys are misdirecting your hate if you want to k*ll someone with it, it shouldn't be Song Jia but someone else

5. [+111, -0]
    The most f*cked up thing in all this is those bast*rds who started uploading these kinds of videos. This is getting f*cking serious. They're going with those clickbait thumbnails just for views. Those f*ckers think they are worthy of hating on Freezia and are blinded by views
    image.png

[theqoo] FREEZIA'S YOUTUBE APOLOGY + TEXT

"Hello, this is Song Jia. First of, I'm sorry for uploading this apology video so late. And I apologize for the worry I have caused to people.

I acknowledge the use of counterfeit products, which has been controversial recently, and I admit that everything is my fault. As a YouTuber, I should have been paying attention and more careful in all my actions, but I would like to apologize for undermining the value of the brand and disappointing many people who support me.

At first, I just bought them because they were so pretty, and it seems like they were loved by many people, I couldn't grasp the whole situation and ended up falling for them more and more, now I feel regretful and really pathetic when I think of my past. In retrospect, when many people love me, I should have worked a little more inside and looked back, but I couldn't. I am really regretting and reflecting on it, I'm sorry.

After the recent controversy over counterfeit goods, I reflected on everyone's advice and criticisms every day, realizing my shortcomings, and living with regret and reflection. I'm sorry.

And because of me... The fans who love me and my family have been hurt so much because of my mistake, so I am feeling even more deeply about this issue. It's all my fault, so please stop blaming my family. I'm sorry.

I wanted to let you know that my feelings for Pringies (subscribers) have been sincere ever since the beginning of my YouTube life, but right now even this have became something people are accusing me of faking and Pringies seem to have gotten hurt by it... I want to tell you that it was really sincere. I'm sorry.

First of all, I will make everything on this channel I run private and give myself time to reflect and reflect again. And I will hold myself accountable for my mistakes until the end. I'm sorry."

1. Of course you can be disappointed in Freezia and even hate her after what she did... But now people are bullying someone to the point of leaving hate comments again and again. I'm seeing a lot of people are saying "I don't think she got this much hate". I don't think you guys don't see the criticism as hate, rather it seems like you guys want Freezia to get even more hate than this

2. Nowadays seriously... People seem to be aiming for someone to be k*lled, I'm not only talking about Freezia, but people are swearing at others as if they were objects, I don't understand how people can getting this worked up?

3. Just live a better life now that you know what you did wrong. With all the rumors around her, I'm starting to feel bad

4. She suffered. Her hate was becoming over the top, she looks terrified

5. To be honest, if you're still hating her after all this time, you're just showing your inferiority complex

6. Ah can everyone just stop already

7. To the kids saying "She didn't even get that much hate" do you guys not go on Internet?ㅋㅋㅋ Seriously have some shame..

8. Is she going to clarify to Chinese too?

9. No but seriously stop it everyone, what do you want her to do more?ㅋㅋㅋ Cut it down with the hate

10. Go hate on real criminals. You guys are shutting your mouths against real criminals, and obstinate with your hate here

[theqoo] FREEZIA REMOVING ALL HER YOUTUBE VIDEOS IN REAL TIME

image.png

1. I do pity her a lot

2. To the people feeling bad for her... just why are you pitying her for?

3. People calling this the "natural consequence of her actions" to justify their hate comments are hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. What's pitiful about this?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ seriously.... I have a lot to say but won't say anything

5. She screwed up herself so what's pitiful about her....? Was everything based on rumors?

6. She indeed should remove the videos containing fakes but I wonder why people pity her? Seriously, the shields are impressive. She already made money with the fakes she wore so it's not like she will give back all the money made. She's not deleting the videos but just privating them no?

7. Just mind your own lives first. You guys are disgusting

8. What a shame...

9. The natural consequence of her actions

10. She really has a lot of shinyeos..

11. Seriously pitiful..

12. Seriously severe. Even when she removed all her videos, the comments are hating herㅋㅋㅋㅋ;; what a sight, you guys are disgusting

• There is no way person in 'normal' country would delete all videos...

if this would be Poland she will probably take some time to review videos or even spent some money for editors to correct/blur here or there...

this is wicked, I get it she was wearing fake clothes and you can even say she was promoting them, but

fvck that shit, what kind of world is it when you are canceled because of such thing?

some people are treating her same way like they treat killers, drug dealers etc.

that's horrible mindset, I'm afraid that if such things will continue they might drive her to....

t/w

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I told you, they want her life. The way people are pursuing her while serial abusers still promote and/or have fans is beyond me. She did something wrong but the reaction for that is too extreme for her faults.

She looks horrible, like she lost a lot of weight, a lot of sleep, and a lot of will to live. Like, I was never a fan but this hurts me on a human level. She doesn't deserve this. She is owning up to what she did. It's time for the commenters to stop. They can just ignore her from now on, no need to come for her whole life.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• 9. The natural consequence of her actions

These are not natural consequences of her actions, you absolute moron. This is not how the rest of the world would treat a situation like this!!!!!!! People are freaking insane. Insane, I tell you. They want her to off herself so they can be outraged and say, wow, look at what those horrible commenters did to her, and play innocent. What else can she do? Of course we feel bad for her, we pity her because y'all are so extreme. These 'consequences' are unlike any other.

mKl7Ghm.png

• She looks like all life has been sucked out of her ffs,all over fake clothes

people are so fucked up.

Her entire career and persona was based on her showing off expensive clothes so since they were revealed to be fake what else exactly can she fall back on? She’s apologizing because she got caught.

This reminds me back in the 90’s a popular boy duo in the US (even won a Grammy) got caught for faking their voices and were eventually cancelled.

But good for her for apologizing I guess.

Vachirawit “Bright” Chivaaree can get it every day all day all week every month all year for a lifetime.

4ca3c94a140c38326868f624c2d5d1b062af8138.gifv

• 9. The natural consequence of her actions

These are not natural consequences of her actions, you absolute moron. This is not how the rest of the world would treat a situation like this!!!!!!! People are freaking insane. Insane, I tell you. They want her to off herself so they can be outraged and say, wow, look at what those horrible commenters did to her, and play innocent. What else can she do? Of course we feel bad for her, we pity her because y'all are so extreme. These 'consequences' are unlike any other.

Actually it kind of is. In the current age of cancel culture, people has lost their jobs and careers over minor stuff or a dumb thing they said a long long time ago.

• Actually it kind of is. In the current age of cancel culture, people has lost their jobs and careers over minor stuff or a dumb thing they said a long long time ago.

Exactly. Also the only real “consequence” she’s faced is being black listed from tv and social media. Considering her entire career was based on showing off her “expensive clothes” on social media and all of that was fake, what exactly do people expect? That tv shows let her back in and them risking sponsorships?

She’s literally been in small shows teaching people how to dress in designer clothing and has had collabs with other youtubers doing clothing exchanges featuring her “designer” clothes.

Vachirawit “Bright” Chivaaree can get it every day all day all week every month all year for a lifetime.

• Actually it kind of is. In the current age of cancel culture, people has lost their jobs and careers over minor stuff or a dumb thing they said a long long time ago.

Exactly. Also the only real “consequence” she’s faced is being black listed from tv and social media. Considering her entire career was based on showing off her “expensive clothes” on social media and all of that was fake, what exactly do people expect? That tv shows let her back in and them risking sponsorships?

She’s literally been in small shows teaching people how to dress in designer clothing and has had collabs with other youtubers doing clothing exchanges featuring her “designer” clothes.

Consequence of her actions (wearing fakes) is people telling her she should die and/or kill herself? Miss me with that bull.

mKl7Ghm.png

• You'd think she killed someone with how big a scandal this is. Youtubers in other countries would've quickly bounced back from even worse things. Not saying that's right but just emphasizing how the consequences seem very extreme for things that are somewhat minor in comparison to what others elsewhere have done.

• I told you, they want her life. The way people are pursuing her while serial abusers still promote and/or have fans is beyond me. She did something wrong but the reaction for that is too extreme for her faults.

She looks horrible, like she lost a lot of weight, a lot of sleep, and a lot of will to live. Like, I was never a fan but this hurts me on a human level. She doesn't deserve this. She is owning up to what she did. It's time for the commenters to stop. They can just ignore her from now on, no need to come for her whole life.

She really does look really bad.

I feel like the break is for her as well as the world. She probably needs some time to recuperate. I really hope people stop harassing her and her family. Please, let her reflect in peace. It is over. She apologized. She has been punished. What more do you want from her?

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Consequence of her actions (wearing fakes) is people telling her she should die and/or kill herself? Miss me with that bull.

Knets tell people to kill themselves all the time, it isn’t cute nor is it proper. But like I said her only true consequence is her getting cancelled from media.

She just needs to get off the internet and actually use her degree on a different job. Not like the general public even knows who she is.

• You'd think she killed someone with how big a scandal this is. Youtubers in other countries would've quickly bounced back from even worse things. Not saying that's right but just emphasizing how the consequences seem very extreme for things that are somewhat minor in comparison to what others elsewhere have done.

In other countries they be like hiatus for 1 month, post a new video named 'I was in a dark place why I stayed silent for the past 1 month', another month later 'hi everyone we have a new launch of EYELINERS AND PILLOWS'

And everyone forgets anything ever happened

• “At first, I just bought them because they were so pretty, and it seems like they were loved by many people, I couldn't grasp the whole situation and ended up falling for them more and more, now I feel regretful and really pathetic when I think of my past.”

Sorry no. No one buys a fake Chanel bag with the big ass logo just because it’s cute. You bought that fake bag because you wanted a Chanel bag but couldn’t afford a real one so you bought the fake instead.

She couldn’t grasp the situation? She’s had multiple videos of her showing off her closet featuring these fake items. So she knew the situation and was intentional about it for over a year.

She’s sorry because she got caught, not because she lied to her followers or tv execs who hired her.

• In other countries they be like hiatus for 1 month, post a new video named 'I was in a dark place why I stayed silent for the past 1 month', another month later 'hi everyone we have a new launch of EYELINERS AND PILLOWS'

Maybe she should try that. But it hasn’t been a month yet. lolol

she just needs to lay off social media. she went to school and got a degree, im sure she’s a smart enough girl.

• I mean, people can choose to accept her apology or not. Or to keep supporting her or not. What's the need to attack her family though?

They wanted repercussions for her action, and they got that. Like, what's the point of continuing to attack her? What else is there for this woman to say or do?

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• In other countries they be like hiatus for 1 month, post a new video named 'I was in a dark place why I stayed silent for the past 1 month', another month later 'hi everyone we have a new launch of EYELINERS AND PILLOWS'

And everyone forgets anything ever happened

*cough* jafar starship *cough*

~ ω

• Godspeed dude, this was a career destruction speed run

ikr….. Her celebrity status ended before it could even officially start.

Like I do feel bad for the girl, sorta kinda in a sense that she just wanted to be famous, but cmon she must have known knets would go berserk.

• She could always be a backup dancer? Dance instructor? Covid might throw a wrench in that plan though.

Thing is you don’t even need to be a GREAT dancer to major in dance in college since majoring in dance is different from an actual dance school that teaches classes… so who knows if she’s actually a great dancer or just knowledgeable of dance history and theory.

She just needs to wait for someone else to be in a scandal so this issue can blow over.

• Yeah on a human level, it must be so horrible. Her dreams are now ruined, no one will trust her with their brand. She must feel awful, combined with the hate comments.

But she has to move on yk? To me this isn’t world ending, but I’m sure this is the most terrible outcome to her and her fans. Wishing her well in that regard

Honestly I think most of her youtube subcribers probably don’t even care lololol. Not like she’s lost any from what I could tell.

she can go back to making videos and whether people leave hate comments or nor she‘ll still get paid for the views. :pepe-sad:

• ikr….. Her celebrity status ended before it could even officially start.

Like I do feel bad for the girl, sorta kinda in a sense that she just wanted to be famous, but cmon she must have known knets would go berserk.

she never expected the folks at r/fashionreps to legit check her hauls from Taobao

• in short a lotta people need a cold glass of a reality check:

getting death threats over fake clothes (even if it was how she built her career) is way over the top.

A boycott woulda been more appropriate and lifted until she cleaned up her act. I wish people were still level with their social punishments nowadays.

• I mean I expected her to be clown for the foolery she pulled, but the amount of accusations thrown toward her right now is too ridiculous and insane. They ain't even mad she wear fake. They mad she's poor and pretend to be wealthy, and made a living out of it. Bruh, I get the criticism but they really THAT mad that their society is shallow enough to build a career for a person because of their wealth and not talent?

This whole incident reflect badly on Korea more than this girl, ngl.

• Again I don't know what people want from her

Even without hate comment and cancel culture her career is over

Do you think she will get sponsored by Dior or Channel ever again after showing off dupes?

She is punished enough, there isn't anything else she can lose. Best to leave her alone

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This issue is getting out of hand, and it is making me mad. The reactions were overdramatic to the point that the criticisms are even comparably worse to criminals. Which is not making any sense at all because she just committed a mistake that is just a small deal. As a subscriber myself, I didn't watch her because of the brands she uses or whatnots but because of her personality and her confidence. Why would I even follow a person just because she wears luxury brands? I am not pathetic. Let's all be honest we are all wearing masks here, so the people who have been hating her, ARE YOU THAT CLEAN? ARE YOU A SAINT?

My point is she made a mistake, and APOLOGIZED for it. She reflected on her actions so why people are making it worse? Especially these pathetic youtube channels that shares gossips and even amplify the issues. Moreover, it is a lot more disheartening that most of the haters and posted malicious comments about her, are women. PEOPLE ARE GONNA HATE 'CAUSE THEY'RE JEALOUS.

MAY THESE TOXIC PEOPLE EXPERIENCE THE SAME CRITICISMS.

• I mean I expected her to be clown for the foolery she pulled, but the amount of accusations thrown toward her right now is too ridiculous and insane. They ain't even mad she wear fake. They mad she's poor and pretend to be wealthy, and made a living out of it. Bruh, I get the criticism but they really THAT mad that their society is shallow enough to build a career for a person because of their wealth and not talent?

This whole incident reflect badly on Korea more than this girl, ngl.

She’s part of that shallow society. And unlike her, her followers aren’t the ones being frauds.

She has no talent so what are you even on about. She’s not an entertainer. Her entire career is literally being a social media influencer showing off “expensive” clothing and her recently being in a dating show….

• This thread contains 53 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!