Kim Jung Hyun releases a handwritten apology letter

• Kim-Jung-Hyuns-apology.jpg

“Hello, this is Kim Jung Hyun.

Drama ‘Time’ was my first project to act as a male lead, so it had a special meaning to me. But I have deeply disappointed the director, the writer, the cast, and the staff. I apologize.

I have fragmented memories of the press conference for ‘Time’. Back then I acted like a person even I wouldn’t approve of. I am deeply regretful of my past actions.

I have chosen to let my personal life interfere with my professional life. I did not take my accountability as an actor or a leading character. I apologize without any excuse.

The entire process of me departing ‘Time’ in the middle of the series and my actions at the press conference were wrong. I sincerely apologize to all the staff who had to go through rough times and to actress Seohyun who was hurt, all because of my actions.

I believe I should personally apologize to them, to everyone who I have inflicted harm on, even if it takes time. I am morally sorry to my label O& Entertainment, and Culture Depot whose name came up dishonorably. And I am sincerely sorry to my fans who have been supporting and waiting for me.

I also beg everyone who was concerned for forgiveness. I had time to reflect upon my blunder and wrongful action while writing this letter. If I get another chance, I would not take everything for granted and become an actor who takes care of himself both mentally and physically.

I am sorry.” cr

original post: theqoo

1. Well, you’re not a good actor and I don’t want to see you again, so please retire

2. Too late

3. I don’t want to see you again. Bye

4. I don’t think this is something that will end with an apology, stop acting and just retire

5. Please retire, you don’t deserve to be an actor

6. There are a lot of actors in Korea who are better than you~ Don’t appear on TV anymore

7. I don’t want to see you on TV anymore, whether you write your apology or not. Bye

8. You are not handsome, your acting is not good and you have nothing special, but you are the most unprofessional actor I have ever seen… Bye

9. There will be no more chance, bye ~

10. Just retire, that’s the way to apologize

Source

• I’m glad he is going to apologize personally to those people. I’m still confused as to why he was allowed to get away with it in the first place, especially as it was his first lead role. Let’s hope that when a women behaves this way the same understanding is extended to her by the same people who let him get away with it.

• Still better acting than in some kdramas :pepe-tea:

There's this recent James Charles drama I don't even live in the US I don't even know why I know about this shit

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• There's this recent James Charles drama I don't even live in the US I don't even know why I know about this shit

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Yeah, i saw that one too. The beauty community is so ugly. Also people are blowing everything out of proportion and think in black/white. Tati exposed James Charles a few years back just because he advertised different gummy bears lmaooo all of them are the worst people possible

• Well that's more effort than Seo Yeji put in so far for her role in the situation. I think she's got even bigger problems though, judging from the other rumors coming out.

What I don't get is why don't people apologize before they get caught? When they apologize after getting called out, it just looks like they're only saying sorry because they got caught. This isn't a school bullying situation where people may genuinely not remember or understand that they hurt someone because it was so long ago. This is an adult on tape. I know I've definitely apologized to people years later of my own accord because I wanted to do right by them. I knew I'd been in the wrong and decided to be an adult and make amends.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!