Netizens find Freezia's Chinese vlog with kimchi subtitled as 'pao cai'
Source: TBig News via YouTube
1. [+360] Hul... this is goodbye for real, I refuse to hold back on this
2. [+186] Song Jia did not buy one or two fakes but over 200. And that's only what we've found... I don't believe that she bought such a large amount of fakes at some random kiosk, especially when it's illegal in our country and you have to be hush hush when you do go out of your way to buy it. I believe that there must've been a fakes company that was supplying her and her purchases probably qualify for investigation. And while working as a Chinese influencer, it's already upsetting enough that she was praising China so much but to be calling kimchi 'pao cai' and celebrating Chinese holidays? It's pretty obvious that she's being funded by Chinese investments. Her career in Korea is effectively over, and Hyowon C&C needs to be investigated. Koreans need to wake up because Chinese money is flowing in to the country and taking control of our celebrities and famous figures. Always be on the alert...
3. [+121] Please don't mess with our traditional Korean food kimchi ㅡㅡ for real
4. [+130] She's a great example of what happens when a cheap person tries to act like they're more luxurious than they are. She's totally being exposed now.
5. [+55] Kimchi must be called kimchi no matter where you are in the world
6. [+42] She really crossed the line with this one ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+37] Kimchi is pao cai? Are you kidding me? Just go to China already
8. [+16] Sure... I understand the desire to make more money... and get famous... yes... but you'd sell your own country for it??? I wouldn't call myself a patriot but I fail to understand how she could do this...
9. [+35] ..? I can't shield this, goodbye
10. [+62] I didn't care for the other stuff about her scandal but messing with kimchi is crossing the line
11. [+48] How is there more and more the more you look into her ㅋㅋㅋ it's a knock-off inferno ㅋㅋㅋ
12. [+25] This is so crazy and so wrong ㅡㅡ goodbye
Source: Chosun via Naver
1. [+5,779, -190] I fell for her make up looks... pro-China Song Jia... fell for her lighting tricks as well.. ㅎㅎ
2. [+1,746, -34] Enough about this Song Jia or Song Aji, why are all of the media outlets only putting out articles about this woman?
3. [+1,511, -36] That's a scam
4. [+1,527, -61] Her personality doesn't seem fake but her face is all make up... just disappointed that she loves China so much. We're at a time where we need to be cautious about that.
5. [+587, -1] Her looks are not important right now. She has a video up where she talks about kimchi jjim and calls it 'pao cai'. She needs to be kicked out for good.
6. [+748, -260] How old is she and why is she being witch hunted like this? If she's a '97er, she's just barely over 20 years old. Please draw the line here. It's normal at that age to be a tryhard, to make big mistakes. It's how you grow and learn. You all are going to kill a kid at this rate. I'm sure she's learned from her mistakes so stop witch hunting her. I'm actually worried about this kid now.
7. [+443, -91] You guys are going to kill another kid at this rate... let's stop it here, everyone~
8. [+226, -10] I already knew her face looked like this under make up. She can cake it on all she wants but she's still ugly ㅎ
9. [+193, -0] It's not about her looks that we're talking about... we're takling about her being some replica doll created by Chinese money
10. [+162, -7] I don't find her pretty even with make up on