Posts by VVisual

By nationality, Jessica and Krystal are American though their parents are ethnic Koreans. They grew up in the Bay Area around a lot of Chinese-Americans and also during SNSD's time SM required its trainees to learn Chinese and taught to see China as a natural market after the US and Korea.

oh shit I can see this becoming a trend!

I guess it has already in China. It was started by a group of friends who met to eat and then do their CPOP/KPOP around the table they're eating on.

Wish I had friends like this when I was younger! lol

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This is so cute and looks like so much fun!

External Content youtu.be

What a horrible but intriguing story. I don't usually follow this kind of stuff but this one is like a horror movie or drama. She wasn't killed by one person but an entire grotesquely evil family.

Her ex-in-laws rented out a place and left it unfurnished but had all kinds of horrid things like chainsaw, meatgrinder, cleaver there instead.

It seems she was married into a family of criminals. Her ex-husband was accused of fraud involving millions and she was in dispute with them over properties worth huge amounts of money. Police arrested her ex's entire family.

The second video is not tik tok and from the top looking down (a perspective that shortens the legs) which actually is a counterpoint to the Tik Tok video.

The girls look better in the second video than the Tik Tok one. That does seem like a trendy/nightclub/college area in Guangzhou though.

The Tik Tok Street fashion videos actually pulled people into the streets to see if they were true. Surprising a lot of the visuals actually match up!

This is another non-Tik Tok one of fashion on a street in Guangzhou (I personally find them prettier than the Tik Tok ones):

The visuals are stunning --

On Douyin (Chinese Tik Tok)

But they look even better just walking on an actual street in Guangzhou! It's like every other girl is idol or model material. The long legs are unreal! So jelly! lol

it is not the first day that Korean and Chinese fighting over their history so I am not worried about the Korean side on the hairpin controversy and it will die down just like other controversy like kimchi and hanbok.

However, the problem is not the hairpin controversy, but whether Wonyoung is Chinese have became a topic lately again in Korea.

Wonyoung being Chinese had been an issue since Starship released her name as Chang Yuan-Ying to MNET at PD48. Why do you think it is anything new? Unless you can erase her family (her mom's name is Wang, her dad owns a Chinese restaurant and her grandfather was the Secretary of the Korean Overseas Chinese Association) it'll always be an issue with Koreans.

We need true informations but this is amazing you know that.

Really? It is all over C and K Netz. IFans are in the dark about everything because they don't bother with Asian news sources. lol

IZONE Jangwongyoung Father's Chinese Restaurant
    IZONE Jangwonyoung father's Chinese Restaurant Food Jangwonyoung Father's Chinese Restaurant Information and Foods Images I want to go there
    kpopcelebs.com

Her father's restaurant:

C1D7A6E8-4154-40F0-9E84-9CD492C50076.jpeg

DAE3BFB8-1C28-41B7-BED4-F2F7C893F35C.jpeg

Netizens are curious about the wealthy family background of "New generation’s muse" Jang Wonyoung
    Information about Jang Wonyoung's well-off background is something netizens can’t help but be interested in.
    kbizoom.com

her grandfather, named Jang Young Seung, is Chinese. He used to be the General Secretary of the Association of Overseas Chinese in Korea.

Hwagyo are discriminated against in Korea which is why they don't bring up their identity. Jang's family is classic Hwagyo.

Weird. Jessica and Krystal grew up in the San Francisco Bay area with lots of Chinese-Americans and they had always felt at home in China. This isn't anything new.

I really like KNetz saying Jessica "cheapens" herself by debuting with a Chinese GG. I wonder how those racists will react if they know that Jessica played a Chinese person in her movie with basketball legend Stephan Marbury in Beijing:

Actually it is pretty well-known now that Jang Wonyoung's dad is a Hwagyo (Chinese-Korean) named Jang Wal Seung who is the owner of a popular Chinese restaurant.

But her grandfather is Jang Young Seung who also runs a popular restaurant in Seoul and was also the General Secretary of the Association of Overseas Chinese in Korea. He is involved with Seoul local politics and in getting Hwagyo votes for prominent politicians.

Wonyoung is Hwago, ethnic Chinese-Korean. Just like Joe Biden is ethnic Irish-American.

BTW, even the "pro" Wonyoung KNETZ sound like a bunch of racists. "She's only 1/4 Korean." Like any higher percentage of Chinese is bad?

Both her father and grandfather run Chinese restaurants in Seoul. Her grandfather was actually the General Secretary of the Chinese in Korea Association. Koreans should just accept who Wonyoung is instead of dissecting her ethnicity. Seriously how well could anyone tell a Korean-Chinese mix from a full Korean? Can people identify a Irish-English from a

full English person?