Remember to support artists on the come-up!

• so many artists deserve more recognition :yesr:

I'm gonna share a more recent thread I made about an artist:pepelove1:

• I honestly don't understand why they are not more famous.

Music is on par, visuals are there, everything is there.

Let's take Alexa since I am a fan.

Her music, videos, dancing, visuals and personality are on the top.

Just watch Tattoo since it's her latest so why?

Pixy, another really good group. Moonlight is really good and should be getting more attention.

And to end this post, I don't think BIBI belongs here tho.

She's deff. not Nugu.

• I should have mentioned WOODZ. This guy is crazily skilled. Great artist.

Song recommendations (I love "DIFFERENT"):

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Woodz underrated, i caught him on a few music shows while i was waiting for my faves and he definitely impressed. Not my style of music actually, but this forum should love him a lot more than it does since his music fits with what most folks here on AKP say they love.

• I'm gonna spam these guys again. This is a top 11 song for 2021 and arguably the best BG song of the year, along with Lovesong. This is what retro done right looks like X( .

Also, more hype and support needs to be given to Yuri and Eunbi. I've spammed them before but imma do it again, these B sides are actually better than their title releases.

• I'm gonna spam these guys again. This is a top 11 song for 2021 and arguably the best BG song of the year, along with Lovesong. This is what retro done right looks like X( .

This slaps.

• let's not forget yukika queen of pop

• This is a great thread! I would've mentioned the dpr crew but I already made a thread about them :shyy:

A different artist I would recommend is Se So Neon because I love their music and I think they are a band that needs more love

External Content youtu.be

🍭 iite cool🍭

dpr layouts Tumblr posts - Tumbip.com

• I'm glad, and you won't be disappointed! They're definitely worth checking out. Some of these artists fall outside the K-pop category, but there's some overlap with what they do. They collaborate with K-pop acts and the same producers, for instance.

I listen to everything and everyone. I have groups I stan and follow closely, but I always check other acts. An occasional listener. I've just been busy lately that I didn't search to check any new names. That's why this thread is needed and appreciated. <3

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!